3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
demonvandal 07.04.20 12:01 pm

Technical problems!!! (Velvet Assassin)

I have a menu of spooky artifacts!!! like when the dandy cartridge not properly stuck..Teks can be seen instead of the background finally kick!!! Konfa profile wood new!!
55 Comments
Sort by:
d
demonvandal 07.04.20

here sobstno screen!!!
http://slv-line.ru/IMG/image/135593.jpg

d
demonvandal 07.04.20

navryatli is due to the crack..it's probably just AT or PC

k
kislotnyk 07.04.20

Same problem with video in the menu. The Radeon 1950 Pro, How to fix?

PS. Wood with catalysta updated - fix it, anyone have a glitch download Serie firewood

d
demonvandal 07.04.20

I have firewood 9.3!!! throw off please the wood!!! you rocked!!

k
kislotnyk 07.04.20

pulled firewood from the site of AMD:
http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownload/Pages/index.aspx
vibiraem your OS and video card, and download Catalyst Software Suite
Way too put 9.3 and everything worked as it should. Try

D
DarkAgent 07.04.20

Maybe it is a problem that is on the cards ATI-AMD??

a
an0maly 07.04.20

I have no artifacts on ATi HD4850 512Mb, so this problem is not on all Katra ATi-AMD manifests. 9.4 are on win7 x64.

a
an0maly 07.04.20

Maybe is a problem with software(drivers) or drop out of the texture due to overclocking the video card(or rather RAM).

d
demonvandal 07.04.20

I did not disperse anything...((

t
topotam 07.04.20

And I kind of garbage. Start launched something, but to play any way: the main logo (with her aunt lying on the bed) and says press ESC. Why not just clicked - nothing helps.
Anyone is it? If it was, then how to heal... Thanks

S
SanSanZ 07.04.20

people! as mark frequency screen? plizzz...

i
iSweet 07.04.20

I have a Logitech Rumblepad 2. In the game, in the row of the active manipulator is written: keyboard\mouse. The string itself is not active i.e. it cannot be changed. Substitution xinput1_3.dll of XBOX360 Controller Emulator v3.0 by Racer_S ( www.tocaedit.com/IB/index.php?automodule=downloads&showfile=4 ) neither of the leads except XInputTest by Racer_S reacts and shows that my Rumblepad 2 - CONNECTED. Maybe you need to edit this with a XBOX360 Controller Emulator. PS running on Windows 7, it is using the XBOX360 Controller Emulator in the Dark Sector everything is OK.

i
iSweet 07.04.20

SanSanZ in the properties of the slave. table tab the parameters, etc.

S
SanSanZ 07.04.20

S. W. E. E. T.
I meant in the game!

a
an0maly 07.04.20

demonvandal you might have is overheating of the video card, try to vacuum inside the system unit(temperature indeed has risen significantly in the street, compared to what it was 2 weeks ago)

P
PUXIII 07.04.20

I started the game,I go to menu all the rules,click to start the game,there is a splash,then the boot and throws the error"could not obtain object Root_Bip01 or Root_soldier_bip from Nazi biped what's the problem,I do not understand! help who than can :)

J
JesterTN 07.04.20

Help!! I have all clear run no artifacts, but when you approach two soldiers talking that sound of theirs is not talking, and the subtitles from the bottom fast, and the soldiers disperse.

R
Riddick00x 07.04.20

and the game supports 2 shaders?

J
JesterTN 07.04.20

The game does not support 2 shaders. A minimum of 3.0.

D
DIMAN1994 o_O 07.04.20

I run the menu POPs up press play 3 seconds thinking and all process, no games no nothing! :)