3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
demonvandal 07.04.20 12:01 pm

Technical problems!!! (Velvet Assassin)

I have a menu of spooky artifacts!!! like when the dandy cartridge not properly stuck..Teks can be seen instead of the background finally kick!!! Konfa profile wood new!!
55 Comments
Sort by:
S
S_evil 07.04.20

I have a license disk, the game won't start! ((( What to do?!

S
S_evil 07.04.20

She's on Windows 7 works?!

N
N1KO 07.04.20

As a watch.

S
S_evil 07.04.20

N1KО
without compatibility?!

N
N1KO 07.04.20

Well, try to put compatibility, it's not so difficult.

S
S_evil 07.04.20

N1KО
but without compatibility it should work?! I have a license...

N
N1KO 07.04.20

I played a long time ago, don't remember what there with compatibility, but on Windows 7 the game works.

S
S_evil 07.04.20

N1KО
thank you and this...

S
Sem3ell 07.04.20

The people, help!! PPC, installed the game, put the minimum requirements, loading the sound and black screen: Input not supported. As in not properly setting the screen resolution, although my monitor is 1600*900. What to do? Game download can not, because the speed of my PTS. little.

I
IBB 07.04.20

The people, help. Installed the game, launch. Black screen and writes the Replay Engine. What is it all about and how to fix it?

M
Mitsu Rju 07.04.20

Again my lame Mare to late!. To be honest I thought no-one plays these games!..
Because it is exclusive!, That is not to every consumer, and lover of the hidden and not hasty murder!.

The game has requirements such that it should run on any version of the OS., So the same as video card (If not very old by type: Ge Force FX 5200 or AMD Radeon-9550 or VIRGE DX. but still in the presence of RAM and a decent CPU, you should be!,
Except VIRGE DX, such vidyuhi practically do not exist, as for example support only 24 bit, and видео0игры require at least 32.
But I'm sure you will not be Antiques.,
On NVIDIA it is the same goes, if not ancient (As written by a man that she only one)
So the same many-nuclear, is not important!.
The only thing I don't remember what kind of Directive it requires!.
So most likely the game isn't there, (Possible option for poor Assembly, broken files).,
There are two, shall we say glitch!, That can influence (and they are inherent in the game)., Not quite compatible with some antiviruses that simply block Echnic game, and your video card do not fully support it.
This recommendation is In contrast to your build!.
1. Remove the game!
2. Uninstall Microsoft Visual, after downloading from off citata, links, now, no!.
Version Hybrid, it contains all the right versions!.
(Because many people make the mistake of installing this app from the game disc., In this game it sometimes is not correct and gives glitches).
3. Clean computer before you install!.
4. Install the game, and Visual
5. Restarts the computer.
6. To look for new drivers, (But not always new and better)
7. See the requirements of the game, the screen resolution!.
And for sure, you can update the Directive!.
There are craftsmen who don't do anything like that., But just poking around in the registry and fix it there, all in hand!,
Then she has you start!.
PS. The only thing that may not come and fix it!. Shader support!.

M
Mitsu Rju 07.04.20

Zeilder
titles...
the Germans talk so fast that is
seconds two or three, and diverge,

What the Germans and where exactly?!. They are in all the game there, and is spoken in many places!.

M
Mitsu Rju 07.04.20

Mirage_Eldems
The people, help!!! I bought this game ustanovil, trigger, sound , and image yahyay 1280x1024 60Gz, Make the resolution less, still such garbage, what to do?

And the desktop resolution to what?, This thing is popping up when (not remember exactly), the Resolution does not match., That is, you need to put less or shows that this is not supported!.

T
TroyanBlack 07.04.20

How to fix LeveldataManager::checkLevelData : Loca entry 'VIOLETTE_BRIEFINGS' /
'VIOLETTE_BRIEFING_THE_LOST_PART_1' for briefing video (subtitles)
doesn't exist!

k
kimych5700 07.04.20

I did all jerks. That is, all movements in the game are jerks: my aunt, the soldiers, the leaves are falling ..... as if under a strobe light.....How to win?