3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
demonvandal 07.04.20 12:01 pm

Technical problems!!! (Velvet Assassin)

I have a menu of spooky artifacts!!! like when the dandy cartridge not properly stuck..Teks can be seen instead of the background finally kick!!! Konfa profile wood new!!
55 Comments
Sort by:
i
iSweet 07.04.20

S. W. E. E. T. :)
Pinnacle Game Profiler 4.5.0 is a program which preconfigurated management computer toys any connected to the system controller. You create a profile for the game and rubai. All the details on the setup here: http://www.pinnaclegameprofiler.com/

Size: of 8.81 MB

D
Dark Corsair 07.04.20

Comrades,just answer one question - the Game is friends with XP SP3 ? Heard she like on Vista and W7.

S
SLAVN 07.04.20

Dark Corsair, of course friends, on this system I play.

h
haus33 07.04.20

help I have a problem!!!the game starts itself changes the resolution it works but the screen is black and the plaque tipo permission is not podderzhivaetsya!!!Geforce 9800 GT+,2000mb,athlon 4200+!

R
Rutakate 07.04.20

Error could not obtain object Root_Bip01 or Root_soldier_bip from Nazi biped

Already fixed. I moved from advanced settings to another directroy and ordered sitapati their PhsyX and update Direct X (Worse does not deliver what it's worth)... Though I have uninstalled the Microsoft Visual Studio... Should pomoci

V
Verka Smerdyuchka 07.04.20

I have a menu of spooky artifacts!!! like when the dandy cartridge not properly stuck..Teks can be seen instead of the background finally kick!!!
I had the same thing. But when installing I removed the checkmark from programs NET.Framework and Adobe Reader 8. Then reinstalled the game, have already got these programs, atk is now generally crashes like this:

.\nx\PskMainNX.cpp
[51]
: error: Assertment failed!

What to do??? :'(

V

Thank you all for the help :)
In General, this problem is apparently only with the Radeon, and all that is required is just to update the driver.
And on account of the error:

.\nx\PskMainNX.cpp
[51]
: error: Assertment failed!

you need to install AGEIA PhysX (or NVIDIA PhysX)

a
atc44 07.04.20

The game crashes! Crashes after put new wood from 185.85 + updated direct to March 2009. Fell back on old wood high of 182.50 didn't help, rolling the old directives (November 2008) doesn't help either. Change NoDVD also did not help. Several times rearranged the game does not help.
Can anyone come across? Any ideas?

M
MrRast 07.04.20

The game on any settings I'm che is not so?

Conf.: Core 2 duo 2.66, 2048 MB DDR2-800, radeon 2900 XT, 512 MB, Asus P5K.

d
dimar72 07.04.20

people how to run the game 3 times, installed from different sources and each time it gives an error

C
Cubic22 07.04.20

Why still no patch or something like that. Play on 1280x800 on the brake. How to turn off shaders 3.0 ?

V

dimar72
What mistake?
If you have a Radeon, update driver.

Cubic22
Patch like no...

j
john1989 07.04.20

please copy the contents of the folder weapons,very necessary!!
Velvet Assassin\Aio\weapons

m
mamarker 07.04.20

Error could not obtain object Root_Bip01 or Root_soldier_bip from Nazi biped

Already fixed. I moved from advanced settings to another directroy and ordered sitapati their PhsyX and update Direct X (Worse does not deliver what it's worth)... Though I have uninstalled the Microsoft Visual Studio... Should pomoci.

The same does not help. !

Y
Yasmina 07.04.20

can't log into the game what to do? not loaded

M
Mirage_Eldems 07.04.20

The people, help!!! I bought this game ustanovil, trigger, sound , and image yahyay 1280x1024 60Gz, Make the resolution less, still such garbage, what to do?

Z
Zeilder 07.04.20

Guys I have another problem... igruha normal
meat does not suit in the game, sorry...
but what's bothering me? - titles...
the Germans talk so fast that is
seconds two or three, and diverge,
and if you think so, during which
they spend the chatter - could be that thread
to do it without tension! Maybe someone has the same garbage was?
=(

r
rtgbtr 07.04.20

people help when you start the game writes press esc and nothing happens

S
SASHA-URBAN 07.04.20

I have not run it

S
SASHA-URBAN 07.04.20

I have not run it