3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Slepoy Pyu 07.04.20 12:09 pm

Technical problems on the game v.2 (Might and Magic: Heroes 6)

http://s017.radikal.ru/i440/1111/79/53bd2041f30c.jpg
that's the problem((( tell me what to do
257 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bober1996 07.04.20

And all except for texture quality on high.

e
es1984 07.04.20

I have a startup says the Ubisoft server is temporarily not available. What the problem might be?

M
MagicHero 07.04.20

Played for pirates in a skirmish against computers, so there when it was my turn appears like in all previous installments: walks the red player after license purchase is no longer this window nor when playing against the computer or against a player. Without this window on the mention of the beginning of my turn is very awkward to play online with other players with a limited number of belts on the course. Sometimes I just do not notice that already my turn. Does anyone know how to return the box?

p
painkiller7508 07.04.20

Hello! I have a similar problem, but the computer says: Ubisoft Launcher: error code 2. Help, please.

p
painkiller7508 07.04.20

I seem to only error code - 2

M
MixaelMitre 07.04.20

typically, these lags when a lot of factions and no reduction graphs do not pomogayut

D
DaiDaro 07.04.20

People stalknulsya this problem.
The lag in the game especially when moving the camera around the map. I've been messing with the settings Nitsche not changed( like the car requirements suitable:
Requirements
Recommended system requirements:
Operating system: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
Processor: Intel Pentium Core 2 Duo E6400 2.00 GHz, AMD Athlon II X2 240 2.8 GHz
RAM: 2 gigabytes
Video card: 1 GB RAM, DirectX 9.0 c
Minimum system requirements:
Operating system: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
Processor: Intel Pentium Core 2 Duo E4400 2.0 GHz, AMD Athlon X2 5000+ 2.6 GHz
RAM: 1 GB for Windows XP and 1.5 GB for Vista / Windows 7
Video card: 512 MB RAM, DirectX 9.0 c
Free space on hard disk: 8 GB
My car
Operating system: Windows 7 64bit
Processor: Intel Pentium Core 2 Duo E7500 2.93 GHz
RAM: 4 GB
Video card: ATI Radeon HD 4830 512MB

B
Bober1996 07.04.20

MixaelMitre
I helped

E
ERITROCIT 07.04.20

Tell me this is a bug or so????in the second Chapter when playing Anastasia,the place where it falls as in a dream where you have to fight with her folks,so,after I kill her reflection(reflection Anastasia)this battle takes place on the island and after the victory I nimogu with it, no way out,and no portal and Faceless to go further......

D
DRAKULA-ZLO 07.04.20

Is it possible to play the game run not through the Internet?(game license)

l
lana4ka 07.04.20

the Ubisoft server is temporarily not available, the problem was resolved by restarting the modem

R
Reman77777 07.04.20

Tell me what to do I tried from the network. This button plug is permanently disabled, more than ten minutes will not play.
Or steam, and can play offline without net.

T
TTotal 07.04.20

Damn it school of some sort. Campaign bugs in the game, began. Stuck in the Company of the Alliance of Light, Not to tempt the desperate . Here is screen of the place. The game completely hangs and does not respond to keys game only the task Manager can be removed.
http://Pix.PlayGround.ru/1117067/38454/615623
And this is all wrong, or I have one? Could you tell me what to do. Put the 1.2 patch

... ... ... 07.04.20

TTotal
Hm, I have won all on the first five steps any map not loaded -_-

M
Morrigon 07.04.20

Hello, recently bought the CD of heroes, license, everything as it should be, installed, played a little, everything was great, then came the need to reinstall the system after re-installing re-installed the game and after starting popping up a window with an error about the termination of the program and throws me out the window Ubisoft. There is an opportunity to fix it and how?

T
TotalZig 07.04.20

I have a problem, it is ugly(artefacts,a lot) of the textures in the game ( iron level, wood on the map fresh), maybe someone encountered this problem and managed to solve it?

M
Morrigon 07.04.20

In short, I solved the problem, the video card drivers crooked rose

k
koxacbka 07.04.20

or have a normal Internet, because even the slightest gap for a second disconnect.
or, if it's not your Internet, to play in the evenings/Noam - then the load on server They are smaller slightly

... ... ... 07.04.20

Continued. What is above - the collection of all sewage, discarded in individual subjects and at my request to throw in here.

No, don't ask. Yes, I had a huge amount of spare time.
But to promise the same. Well, hell, you wouldn't except me the topic someone would have updated.
Flood, offtopic, and other bad things still equate to mortal sin and the worship of Orgasm.

J
John1987 07.04.20

Good people, tell me what's the problem totally stopped working the right mouse button in the game - additional info is not appearing... what can be the problem?
At first everything was fine, played a few days little by little. I gave it up for a few weeks. And yesterday included, and here's a plant(
Help plz!