3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Slepoy Pyu 07.04.20 12:09 pm

Technical problems on the game v.2 (Might and Magic: Heroes 6)

http://s017.radikal.ru/i440/1111/79/53bd2041f30c.jpg
that's the problem((( tell me what to do
257 Comments
Sort by:
f
flawiy1 07.04.20

I have vin7,version 1.7.1.0
when you start it crash and says system error when searching the specified path
please help

n
nestrbob 07.04.20

flawiy1
Run not from the desktop icons,and the folder with the game.

o
orodruin 07.04.20

installed the game(Repack version 1.7.1) everything worked fine, played for 2 days. on the 3rd run the game, appears the start window(where the angel and the demon), it hangs briefly, then disappear all. reinstalling the game did not help.

n
nestrbob 07.04.20

orodruin
Now the Internet is full of assholes(maybe it's their phone),download a different version.

A
Arahnid37 07.04.20

Guys, help me out, installed heroes 6 and I in the game (mostly when in the lock something to buy ) the picture freezes and all play on the laptop, firewood new, tried to install other versions , everywhere the ODA and the same problem , tried to put the schedule below does not help , I can't play... Help !

V
Valius 07.04.20

Arahnid37
The above was written. If you visitsa window city/Fort, then it is incompatibility with drovami. My freezes started on the drivers 306.** for if you, after rolling back to version 301.** the problem is gone.

l
lolik122 07.04.20

people who activated the Supplement Pirates of the Savage Sea says invalid key even though I bought in ubi

starting 2wp - probyval Russian version

V
Valius 07.04.20

2wp-
I also so the key is starts, I do not remember as activated, but I remember that as something not as it should be. It seems to mean not activated, but a new campaign has emerged. If not, then in support of they is likely to write.

S
Sizov M 07.04.20

Help who knows, for the second time this year, installed the game and all the errors. Now everything works, do not update, because then can not run, but the problem is the following: 1st company, 2nd mission where Vyacheslav at the end of the grapple with the Duke win, I will have to continue the mission and re-enabled the same from the beginning, I hate it, I want to beat the game and can't help!!!

V
Valius 07.04.20

PPC, I have stopped to run. Stupid endless sync uple to 0%.

T
Trecous 07.04.20

Prepacyte toy

B
Bodya023 07.04.20

When you try to run the game message POPs up
D:\Games\Might & Magic Heroes VI\Might & Magic Heroes VI.exe

D:\Games\Might & Magic Heroes VI\Might & Magic Heroes VI.exe
Failed to run zastosowac as its configuration in different versions wrong. To get more information, review the event log to sastanku or use the command-line tool szstrace.exe.
Help pliz.

M
Mircado 07.04.20

people what play Might & Magic Heroes VI - Shades of Darkness ,bought warriors,and shifting of his army at the gates may not like to be?

M
Maksim Masin 07.04.20

Hi all. Guys the problem is that I have this toy, then demolished, and when re-installed requests the key. I enter and says no suitable key in uplay. Can anyone come across???(((((((((((((((

G
Gwinbleid 07.04.20

After the patch from time to time it hangs with a black screen before the battle. Is there any solution?

Z
Zerera 07.04.20

Today kachen, but after the passage of the first Chapter of the dark elves, during the transition to the second map does not load at all. Is sound and a black screen. And that's all. There you have it.

v
variag_rus 07.04.20

and I do not care what the campaign crashes after the 1st mission

Z
Zerera 07.04.20

My problem was sorted out on the forums. Just the compatibility on Windows seven the tag to score.

v
variag_rus 07.04.20

OK if schA try

v
variag_rus 07.04.20

SPS everything works