3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Slepoy Pyu 07.04.20 12:09 pm

Technical problems on the game v.2 (Might and Magic: Heroes 6)

http://s017.radikal.ru/i440/1111/79/53bd2041f30c.jpg
that's the problem((( tell me what to do
257 Comments
Sort by:
l
lord252 07.04.20

people!this problem or question... in battles and multiplayer can only choose the main characters of the companies,and ordinary heroes can't!all right?

e
elrann 07.04.20

Hi all, a couple of days ago I remembered about the Characters, went installed the update, played. The next day decided to continue. Include Loader games Ubisoft, enter log\pass click Log in uchetku for the game. The button becomes gray, the entire screen is grayed out, only works to minimize and close. On the main window where sobsno button PLAY! be not loaded, so whatever is not authorized, as I understand it. Hanging out the window with log,\pass indefinitely. Trouble came at 12 o'clock on Saturday. If someone does not understand the story, I litsuha. Win 7. Please help plizzzz

... ... ... 07.04.20

lord252
Each faction has two heroes, as I understand it... And I do not know...

q
qwert1111111111111111 07.04.20

can't run as current saposcol downloading from the Internet and then it takes off even the picture is not poyavlyatsya but vylaziet window Discontinued operation of the program UbisoftGameLauncher.exe
perestanavlivat not helped removed the ErrorReporting folder did not help turned off all things that use the Internet have helped us, although previously she worked for me I almost the entire company over necro beat was not a single failure.kompik new

e
elrann 07.04.20

Well, the people of AU che no content will not help???

C
Capitan_j 07.04.20

people error code 2 what to do

k
koxacbka 07.04.20

I had that after the patch 1.2.1.
the problem was yubisoft game launcher.
dared reinstallation thereof, (downloaded from off site) - static3.cdn.ubi.com/orbit/launcher_installer/UbisoftGameLauncherInstaller.exe

I
IIMaXiMuMII 07.04.20

Hi all, this problem. The game by itself during the battle, just on the map, anywhere crashes to desktop and no way to return back! The game itself continues to play music games!

Who knows how to fix it????

Found in the Internet such a post, but couldn't find the specified files, I have win 7:

3# Might & Magic Heroes VI crashes to desktop. Can't launch Might & Magic Heroes VI
If you start with the yoke on the laptop, maybe your video card is not supported by the game – update the driver and check the system requirements. If you from time to time I Might & Magic Heroes VI absolutely randomly, then try to delete the settings file which is created when you first run the game.
If you can't find the settings file Might & Magic Heroes VI, try to go to Settings of Ubisoft Game Launcher and click 'Enable Save Game Syncing'. Now delete these folders:

Windows 7
C:/Users/user/AppData/Local/Ubisoft Game Launcher/savegame_storage/alphanumeric code/numbered folder/
Windows XP
C:/Documents and Settings/user/Local Settings/Application Data/Ubisoft Game Launcher/savegame_storage/alphanumeric code/numbered folder/
After removal restart the game. If does not work then try this:
Go to Documents/Might & Magic Heroes VI/(username)/ open the folder ‘ProfileData’ using Notepad and check Word Wrap is enabled.
Find:
Fullscreen
and change to
Windowed
- - - - - - - -
You can also lower the resolution – we find:
1600Ч900
change to
1360Ч768

P
Pitbull517 07.04.20

set the game window zapuskaetsya Csorna and nichev nepravishta.I love it pliz.

K
Kucher77 07.04.20

Tell me! How to unlock if the key card is lost?

r
reverdog 07.04.20

I have a black screen and all what to do?

r
reverdog 07.04.20

I have a black screen and all what to do?

T
Tanita Ray 07.04.20

when you go to the next map level of the hero is reset and again becomes 1 is as it should be?

M
MadaoRa 07.04.20

the people help!mounted heroes on the laptop ,but after connecting to the Internet instead of screen saver black screen cursor - glove,can anyone knows what to do?????(the wood on the video card re-installed system requirements suitable drive ofitsialke
)

S
Sid Fabul 07.04.20

Hey, my good man. The same problem as you. too XP. Upon entering the city 4\5 of all cases of crashes. Did everything as you wrote - didn't help. Am I missing something? Once you solved this problem, could not help more specific to paint?)Bober1996

A
Avenger92 07.04.20

Help, please!
Replaced Windows, installed heroes entered uchetku and requires a key from the heroes introduced and says that key is already used, what to do?

S
Seryy Strazh Komandor 07.04.20

Hi all. I had such a problem. When trying to log-in credential. the entry for the game POPs up an error: the Internet. Game version-license. Can help to solve this problem?

S
SpeXe1 07.04.20

Good afternoon. Recently faced with the problem of saving the company. When I was out, always kept, well, plus of course there is AutoSave. The next time you log into the game, saves and autosaves, and the company passed me earlier, was not even begun. What could be the problem? Who knows please tell me.
License, steam.

S
Serkal 07.04.20

Guys help with advice or experience who that knows about it!
Start to play Fight, play a while and then the game crashes if the map is huge and if the map is smaller in the transition to a portal or dungeon, the screen darkens character and the environment are seen is all black...although the hero icon is visible clearly and efficiently...this is a bug or some what ? how to solve this problem...?
Playing at home with a computer and with the laptop all the same..powerful hardware so that the cause of the system requirements soon disappears! Thanks in advance!!!

K
Kazak777 07.04.20

Do not run the game, who knows how to fix.
Tried to reinstall, the effect is the same.
Screen:
rghost.EN/39858860/image.png