3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vladchij 08.04.20 05:20 pm

Impressions of the game (The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing)

Now playing. Nravitstsa.
53 Comments
Sort by:
m
maxllmus 08.04.20

Yes the game is good,played the beta,now in full but could not what to do with a wishing well where you take the coin?

F
Fefnik 08.04.20

Very decent slashers\RPG. Game got about what was expected. Cool graphics for this genre. The plot is not particularly watched, broke uchityvaetsya and translate. Will come when the Russian will start again in coop with a friend. As in any Diablo clone there are a shitload of armor and a variety of enemies, collecting up the engine of 30+ monsters and a couple of seconds to kill them, AOE is fun. The system of pumping with one hand diverse, decent amount of skills+pumping stat points+a couple of kind of passive and improvements, but on the other hand it will not do any hybrid, that is, it will be sovsem not as effective. Want malesnica? Need to download the power of one branch of skills, also for the magician and renovica(Willpower and Dex), the first part of the game you will play with one pair of skills, the second on the other. To pump a little bit does not make sense because not enough damage and reset skills is very expensive(a similar problem was in Torchlight). Pleased Catarina (Companion), she is a bit dull in battle and the first third of the game is often dead from much damagesi monsters, but then put it in the tank, it became easier. Like his Russian accent and constant jokes. Playing on hard and even a little regret that I do not chose the latter difficulty, any enemy no matter how strong he was, it is very easy to kitite (shot, ran in a circle). 7.5\10

C
CR0MWeLL 08.04.20

there are a shitload of armor and a variety of enemies, collecting up the engine of 30+ monsters and a couple of seconds to kill them AOE-it's fun as anyone, I personally hate it, the feeling is that about the plot, and the interest developed didn't just stupidly inserted where you do not get 1000 monsters to level and everything!

v
vladchij 08.04.20

what about the story
What is the story? In diablocody don't play for story.

E
E_S88 08.04.20

What first caught my eye, so this kind of variability in performing tasks, which was not in the same Diablo. Want to kill the boss at the end of the task - kill, don't kill me. I don't know what the differences will be in the end. But the fact that a small wager, but still present. I would also like to reiterate a very good soundtrack. Well, and Norse mythology - as a balm for the soul. Mermaid, a werewolf, vampires, Treefolk and other vermin. :) The only thing not yet understood how it is after beating the game. A new level of complexity? Or the end?

J
JuvialS 08.04.20

E_S88
Well, this is happening not just in Scandinavia, so never mind I will correct a little bit of a Mermaid, a werewolf, vampires, Treefolk and other vermin. :) and most likely if exactly and this is exactly in Romania, werewolves, vampires, ghouls, ghosts, cannibals, and swamp monster + toad killer, it's all the Romanian that came up in the late 14th century there was nothing to hold the darkness of count Vlad III the Impaler and so people invented stories.

And Yes the game is made well not on film but on the book, it is not strange, however embellished mini battles in the shelter supposedly defend your base from hordes of monsters, I liked it :D Yes the game is geared for 8 hours without interruption even smoke couldn't really interesting game, well for those who know English :D is very fun in the slums was rolling with laughter. In General, the game failed.

S
Spy Hunter 08.04.20

I agree, the game is very good! Liked it more than Torchlight 2 and Diablo 3. Only here application system skills quite strange. Not very comfortable.

S
SouthMacro 08.04.20

People help pliz,what's the problem with the transition to the village of carrot or whatever it is))

E
E_S88 08.04.20

JuvialS
Thank you for the correction. :) Then probably not Scandinavian, and Slavic.

H
Hohlofob 08.04.20

SouthMacro
Download another Repack

v
vanes999 08.04.20

could you tell me please,Chapter 3 kill the robot at the end,showed a video fade out and all?will not continue?

J
JuvialS 08.04.20

vanes999
3 charge, may not be likely that you have beta or demo. The game is in the drive to 10.5 GB in an uncompressed state with the patch of 20 GB. and in game 3 heads limit well as there can not be a robot in a cave, where the spiders there rabotna drill demo version it ended at me at least.

v
vanes999 08.04.20

the drill was held,the game weighs about 19g,at the end of tipoca get in the robot when he was killed video clip,after the credits, and again to play on the same map underground.

E
E_S88 08.04.20

vanes999
The large portal (the tunnel) on the left after killing the drills tried to go?

E
E_S88 08.04.20

Now I have a question about the passage. After you come to a blue portal at the area with the gargoyles, you need to walk to the statue, around which spread out the chests (the passage to it is blocked). To do this, as I understand it, you need the other statues to activate three red marbles. One (distant) statues three stones are activated, and the second only one. I don't know what to do... but there is the idea that this is a problem the pirated version.

J
JuvialS 08.04.20

Pebbles pebbles horror, I 3 a stone can't find a statue of Vlad Tepes village carrot apparently love carrots, 2 inserted and the third even can not find who knows where this stone?

v
vanes999 08.04.20

E_S88
look for a corpse on the map

E
E_S88 08.04.20

vanes999
Thank you. It worked. )

J
JuvialS 08.04.20

vanes999
Came to giant robot killed a skunk, and not the credits, not the port, not what is not present, the idea is not the end, not even the"3rd act, I turn to the 2nd-part 2-th just a stupor. Well, in General people understand what throw off the old. OK :D

P. S. I Have a license of steam and is not a demo or beta

H
Hohlofob 08.04.20

Spy Hunter
You're an idiot? The guy has a problem with the curve pirate, and you're being a dick about the price of the game.