3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vladchij 08.04.20 05:20 pm

Impressions of the game (The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing)

Now playing. Nravitstsa.
53 Comments
Sort by:
B
BRUTAL_SLAYER 08.04.20

Good game but I really liked torchlight 2

r
rasher51 08.04.20

I have pirates but the robot 3 times already murdered and also a stupor , is a 3 act exactly and as I understand it this is the end, in 1 perks already swinging, in the 2nd gear for almost the entire epic,\top, 3 pumping at full identity and so on , one word finish line,and after 3 of the act and do nothing else, for many mobs don'T crit 1 currencies and Crete red....good but honestly expected more((
one of the advantages is the count,the meat,drop interesting,pumping,saport
of the minuses is a miserable 3 of the act,few classes,the end of armor coming down the yellow lots,bosses no skills normally realizowanych no-one polupanivka,damp

from all that I can say that before the torchlight did not reach ,but 3 days I killed him happy , all advise

J
JuvialS 08.04.20

The incentive is also not what is said about Einstein, write that will fix the boss with the following patch, but something not especially is not hard to believe, too big game with little story I spent 12 hours exactly from 2nd character, if you compare Diablo 3 (15GB weight availability acts 4) I spent about 1 week on the normal level 4 act in Path of Exile (5GB weight availability acts 4-6) 1st act took 2 days, the second has not yet passed but 3 days I am suffering, even to take Mas Effect it not strange it cost me 2 weeks + 1 week with the tail. Dishonored do not take into account there is also 15GB and exactly 6 hours of play :D :D

The conclusion is where the whole WEIGHT of the game should weigh 5 GB with such a classic texturally in D3 and PoE and the beautifully characters and monsters are drawn.

M
Manson33 08.04.20

I can't find the third crystal the life of me. I found one in a camp in locations where the lair of the werewolves, the second found to the left of the location of the swamp . the third way ( please tell me someone knows.

z
zhigalin 08.04.20

Help the game have a bug in the game card Borgova,mission Kill Fulmigatis general,the task of find Breda - where to find it,walked all the cards,there is no it anywhere...

v
vladchij 08.04.20

Questions on the passage and ask there
http://forums.playground.ru/incredible_adventures_of_van_helsing/785062/

S
Seacher 08.04.20

The game is good!) I thought that this genre of games is gone, but there are still people who make these toys! Whoever wrote that is a clone of Diablo, and I would not go to hell :) you Have that is not an RPG, so just clone Diablo...everything has its own atmosphere(from the voice of characters from local color great) there is some nonlinearity (not necessarily to kill the bosses), the skill system...fancy word game yet pleasantly surprised) Of the minuses, the outer costume of the hero remains the same, though armor x.... bunch. Crack while it, the game sometimes crashes.Partner sometimes works, but overall made the original) Most importantly, it has its own atmosphere!

S
Seacher 08.04.20

Of the minuses would add that most can not be maintained, only AutoSave - et bred

E
E_S88 08.04.20

Seacher
Why. Out of the game - save. You go into the game - start from the same place where you left off. I was so. :)

S
Seacher 08.04.20

E_S88
O. K. but let's say you need to load saving some time?!

L
Luddanik 08.04.20

The people this problem I have some kind of texture glitch,the earth is illuminated in the game,the character is illuminated,what should I do in the default to change?

B
Ber Strider 08.04.20

I have periodically if you minimize the game and back to deploy - all vegetation is elongated horizontally in the strip - helps in the video settings in advansed to remove and activate the checkbox for SLI/CrossFire (or Vice versa)
I have another question - as from steam to run the x86 version of the game support steam (manually run, but steam does not support)

V
Vlad_Epifanov 08.04.20

Incredible Adventures Of Van Helsing is a great mixture of games such as Diablo and Fate all peremeshku with its Gothic-Noir and steampunk,all of it looks great here and has its own atmosphere which looks very well, well, here there are minuses.
Cons of the game so many bugs that sometimes annoy,upset as the same Russian localization of the game (well, here is not guilty of the developers and our curves translators) which was late almost for a month but with all this Russian localization looks very raw,everywhere grammatical errors(example : Katherine,Catherine,etc.) in movies subtitles there,and a question arises. What Beech did the whole month ?! Couldn't fix it,release a patch to resolve such a big problem but alas, they still promised the Marines and what to expect it will be another 3 months or it won't work.If you do not look at this curve, the localization of the game just shines from the excellent role-playing system,branch specific skills, whether it is included in this game in this game you can meet a lot of humor,and pashalok ( for Example : in the game there is one dwarf by the name of begins which beeps all the time about my lovely,and itself talking is a 100% hint that it's golum from Lord of the rings that don't can amuse the fans of LOTR,and if you kill this Begins we will fall unknown ring,and if to examine her we know that this ring of Sauron. As well there is the sword of the Ouroboros from RE ).
Graphics : 8\10
Music : 7\10
Story : 8\10
Gameplay : 9\10
The result : 8.5 points.
All fans of this subject or genre urgently need to try to play this game

z
zunderz 08.04.20

Vlad_Epifanov
in the game there is one dwarf by the name of begins which beeps all the time about my shiny... and if you kill this Begins we will fall unknown a ring,and if to examine her we know that this ring of Sauron.
where is he? something did not see him for the first time

V
Vlad_Epifanov 08.04.20

zunderz
in my opinion in the swamps I don't remember exactly

S
Sergg 08.04.20

How it is compared to Path of Exile who can say?

Z
Zardonic_i_am 08.04.20

cool toy turned on heroics PTS difficult enemies hack; just HUGE!! a bunch of Easter eggs and a good sense of humor
for a long time so happy to have not played

S
Sanya_Baks 08.04.20

Unfortunately, the game blatantly copies the D3, so for me this is another razocharovanie.
Sacred and Titan Quest - that's two masterpieces that deserve to be in the top along with D3.

w
wrwerwerwerwerwe 08.04.20

I Pumped only Willpower. First swung a fireball and then a devastating beam attack 29 level was 770 1931 and played on the hard levels. The destructive beam as the duck quickly became monsters to kill. the drive trains and all. and liked the game. war is still played on the most difficult level Yes a sword for a very long time to soak compared to a mage.

B
BEELINEUA 08.04.20

Like the game