3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vladchij 08.04.20 05:20 pm

Impressions of the game (The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing)

Now playing. Nravitstsa.
53 Comments
Sort by:
T
TheSH2RM 08.04.20

After the huge disappointment Diablo !!! Vangeli balm for the soul of the old Chnica ;)

A
Android 07 08.04.20

wrwerwerwerwerwe
The game has an epic swords that have hidden features. If you open them up, killing them enemies, then the data character will improve. If you believe what is written in the window, then a simple replacement of the sword in the window, the arrow changes their characteristics. Ie the better sword, the better the characteristics of the arrow, even though it uses small arms.

Y
YumiNaruta 08.04.20

The game is not bad and the battle hard time to me personally rushing there are a shitload of enemies attacking the hero))Humor and focus companion can't be good =D

S
StormX07 08.04.20

For me
The only normal game for the summer.

A
ADRAVIL 08.04.20

IMHO - very much. Despite the fact that, as far as I remember, in those not previously played) Thank you!
Thanks for the humor assistant, Yes)) Without her it would be boring, and maybe even zhutkovato :D

A
Albreht Dyurer 08.04.20

very cool game made with the soul

V
Vasek Vasekk 08.04.20

The authors of the game, no sense of proportion - how many opponents on HF, see Sheet 3-act play every millimeter of the enemy. mlyat за1бало 28 leveled and wet on average for 3 seconds.
But armor guns prokachany with all the chips.
Juwita do such a thing, and zadrotstvo.

E
Ejevikch 08.04.20

Sanya_Baks
If this reasoning, then Dead space is a clone of DOOM, etc.

d
dushadushadusha 08.04.20

Just passed. Great game. Enemies and the truth too much. Especially annoying helicopter. In the penultimate location(Massacre on the roof) died a bunch of times.

m
mativiv 08.04.20

A great game for all times and 2 on the controller at all just fly away (sales interface changes )

K
Kamishini1993 08.04.20

Yeah in the end the hero of the weak and enemies just Legion

A
Andrey Bozhkov 08.04.20

guys tell me please. do not understand why the game is not saved on logout in the story mode.was very much at one time,out I go again with the pass gargony 2 LP

K
Key Ovald 08.04.20

The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut
A good clone of Diablo, without the stupid randomly generated levels, with regular but interesting role-playing system. Beautiful, very humorous, with interesting tasks and mediocre main plot. There is a very unusual and interesting locations, especially in Black, is just good, a lot of really cool secrets and lore. Very easy and detailed interface. And such a thing as a pathfinding character is there to do on an unattainable height! If the other games (the same in Diablo 3) heroes even over the fence without the extra clicks go, then the van he can easily reach the other edge of the map.
Original and interesting monsters and the world in General is an alloy of magic and weird science.
Sometimes very good and stylish music.
Lady Katarina is gorgeous! If another similar game is for humor only responsible Voice (Victor Funnels, aka Victor Vran), then it is successfully making fun of everyone and everything... all.
While there are drawbacks. Dubbed only the first episode (and well even in the Russian version), rare in some places there is no translation or it is buggy. The main reptiles of the first two parts no, Follegatti is only the final villainous monologue, and the General of the second part, even a single word! We did not hit never even in the finals! But the most important reptile quite think of anything. Here the person feels, but not the example the rest of his colleagues very boring final battle.
There is a similar jablowski nepaleistas the glory that begins to accumulate after the 100 level... but not in the main plot, and boring and pointless adventure mode. Complete objects and the most powerful uniques you can wear after 100 level, that is, in the story they almost do not participate. Very strange approach.
A few pointless missions of the resistance and Protection of the Gate. Even though you secret portals to open, and why you need resistance I did not understand. It does no effect. A little better with the Chimera. Interesting mechanics of her bleeding, give items and fun chasing the cat from room to room. :) But all. They could at least do it once the characteristics of the hero raised, and it is also not a thing in itself.
In General, despite the shortcomings, it is fun to play, interesting medium to be pumped. A sort of purely a single toy.
8/10