3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Destroyer_26 08.04.20 05:30 pm

100% boot the game [PC] (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Actually it is my config i3 4330 + gtx 760
I agree that the percent is not much,but the point is that it is loaded on 100%(all 4 cores) at any graphics settings.Vidyuhi when this is loaded completely.Even in safe mode with minimal graphics settings and a resolution of 600 by 800 it is still loaded at 100%,while fps 50-60,ON MINIMUM SETTINGS,vidyuhi at the same time do not bother,and just after turning on Vert sync 50%(30 frames / s) percent starts to boot 50%.In General, what's the problem I don't understand
84 Comments
Sort by:
G
GTAman 08.04.20

Belomorkanal
And the truth is that the line i3 - office processors the entry-level segment
They Core'among the initial s, but what are they office, when there is a line of Celeron?

V
Vitalismt 08.04.20

Belomorkanal buddy..leave the empty idea for driving in the head of children truths well said, boy what a good gaming i3 stone even after 5 years after the release of gta5 for fresh and well just smile.Denial is the first emotion to the facts.As far as I remember even GTA 4 demanded 4ПОЛНОЦЕННЫХ KERNEL on the cortex Duo shamelessly hindered with any graphics card.Mythical HyperThreading all testers and gamers stupidly turned off in the BIOS because it not only gives extra performance in games and Vice versa often slows applications written for multi-core REAL..well, not raspredeleny process to give the PURE PHYSICS as a core.Feint ears from Intel is still working on the immature minds..HyperThreading was stated as I recall in Пентиум4 1 revision nothing since this feature has not changed the growth of giving in the games from HyperThreading 0целых0десятых..and Yes..percent from Intel do better Adesnik for many reasons ranging from purely those instructions required for each pipeline sewn into the stupid percent to less heat dissipation and a pure performance.

D
Destroyer_26 08.04.20

Vitalismt
well said, boy what a good gaming i3 stone even after 5 years after the release of
LASTA?What does the release line of processors actually to the processor?I want to say that i3 current generation is not more powerful than the first generation?You have to head all right?And Yes hyper threading actually gives a boost to performance,except those cases when the program does not support multithreading.

l
lookaway 08.04.20

4 threads=4 core, ne?
2 core will have 2 cores, just to run in 4 threads.

I have i5 4590 uploaded to 75-85% of that to talk about your

_
_Max96_ 08.04.20

the problem is not the percent.Top wrote about I5 and above. I have i5-4430 3.0 ghz Is almost the recommended requirements of the game. but still the CPU is loaded at 100% and disconnects from the game.what to do then????

l
lookaway 08.04.20

_Max96_
the last patch set?

_
_Max96_ 08.04.20

lookaway
Yes,of course.Automatically downloaded the update yesterday.on vidyuhi last firewood for GTA

B
Big Smoke 08.04.20

And what is the settings of CPU, portrayal, traffic cars?

a
alertxss 08.04.20

Not percent problem. I wrote yesterday in another topic that with permanent CPU usage helped me switch to the mouse settings\keyboard DirectInput. Decided to switch and the load is immediately dropped. While this is 100% not down for the whole day of the game. If at this speed it went without the textures, and now able to supply high. And I have a 2-core processor.

A
AndreyKOT3 08.04.20

I found a solution. XS as you, but in my case, textures were missing when the percents were loaded on 95-100%. But he was loaded on 95-100% because of the included SELF RADIO (my music which I shoved in the game). Then as soon as I disabled it self to the radio and turned on than usual, and voila, the textures no longer disappear and the percent uploaded by 50-90%

A
Apolinariy85 08.04.20

About radio really. Personally due to the blunted deleted all the music (( Work better.

D
Destroyer_26 08.04.20

Pay attention to this video

Then the guy in the bunch with the same percent as I do,the game runs at very high(antialiasing off though),the minimum fps of 37.So who says that the case is in the process mistaken for GTA 5 and it's enough for sure

Even noticed such a thing,smoothing is off,the percent loaded to 90-95%,vidyuhi 50-60.Include anti-aliasing x8,load percent is not changing,and none from loaded to 90-95%.It turns out that all the same vidyuhi not depends on the percent?

v
vov2790 08.04.20

Maybe someone here is lying , that he had a license , and actually downloaded a pirated rip with stitched bitcoin miner , and ship system.

D
Destroyer_26 08.04.20

vov2790
And what is the meaning of I lie I wonder?

v
vov2790 08.04.20

Destroyer_26
how do I know I'm just guessing .

p
pavelpavel3 08.04.20

I have a phenom x2 555,razlozi in the BIOS 2 kernel became a phenom x4 b55 in the game sometimes loads the processor on 100 percent of fps drops ,lags go , the temperature shot up over 60 degrees (the pirates)previous Repack not loaded so percent, I think, or the driver or the clumsy repak)

V
Vladimir Mukusev 08.04.20

Core i5 2500k 3.3 GHz 4x4. In the game, all cores loaded under 95%. 40-60 Fps on high. The graphics card is loaded on 50%. Steam/License.

A
Alex7771 08.04.20

intel core i5 2320\8gb RAM\GTX 750TI after 5 minutes in the same ridiculous CPU 100%,turned the game and deployed 40 and increasing after 3-5 minutes again 100%

D
Destroyer_26 08.04.20

In General solved the problem with low fps.Today I reset the BIOS on standard.I suspect that it was the integrated graphics.It is turned off now by default turned on.XS as this can affect performance.Went to the game,the fps never drops below 40 on high settings,before falling to 25.But there was another problem,the game hangs tightly.Last time popped up an error ERR_GFX_D3D_INIT

s
ssssssmokin 08.04.20

what is wrong is that the game uses the full potential of your PC?
for some reason frightened it, although it should be.
when the processor is loaded on 100%, this does not mean that there is a problem with the robot system, for example, or it is overloaded and/or becomes very hot - it's all utter nonsense.
As it should be, it's called good optimization.