3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Destroyer_26 08.04.20 05:30 pm

100% boot the game [PC] (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Actually it is my config i3 4330 + gtx 760
I agree that the percent is not much,but the point is that it is loaded on 100%(all 4 cores) at any graphics settings.Vidyuhi when this is loaded completely.Even in safe mode with minimal graphics settings and a resolution of 600 by 800 it is still loaded at 100%,while fps 50-60,ON MINIMUM SETTINGS,vidyuhi at the same time do not bother,and just after turning on Vert sync 50%(30 frames / s) percent starts to boot 50%.In General, what's the problem I don't understand
84 Comments
Sort by:
M
Maxim0001 29.01.21

Destroyer_26
BGG. 6 years have passed. I'm wondering, do you still think that a 2-core processor is a 4-core processor?))
For those who are narrow-minded like you, I will explain that the core is like your mouth, and hypertrading is your 2 hands. Yes, with both hands you will carry cutlets and sausages to your mouth faster than with one. But while you had one mouth, so it will be one. And give you at least 10 hands, your mouth will not chew the cutlets faster from this.

l
legusor 29.01.21

Destroyer_26 wrote:
i3 4330
well, by itself, it will hammer into a hundred square meters at any settings. this is normal, it can only be solved by replacing the processor with a more efficient one. Buy yourself at least a used i7-4770 or 4790.

G
GARzo 30.03.21

There is a second account with Epic games launcher tied to RGL, after a while the freezes become unbearable, a terrible launcher. It's just that through RGL everything is fine on another account with the same settings.

G
GARzo 30.03.21

No, it's on a laptop, there is little opera 6GB superfretch Sysmain service eats everything with cache clogs on win 7 64 and freezes begin in half an hour or a little more, even if turning it off does not save much more. But you can hide the application and open it better when it is disabled, apparently now when 16GB or 32GB of memory this service does not interfere