3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pomperpower 08.04.20 05:34 pm

Quickly lose interest in games, did you ever have that?

The maximum that I was missing this in WoW and SC2, any game can't play more than 2-3 consecutive years, starting wildly to enrage and annoy.

Play C. S. 1.6 1-2 years, more and more can not see, it was the same with the battles, l4d2, wow, and now with StarCraft, it lasted a long time, but reaching master League T1 I can no longer play. On defeat do not care, victory is not motivated by apathy to the game sooner when we played nervous, had frequent pulse, now sit like a stone, in General any emotion.

Anyone been there? And is it possible to return the interest in the game? Personally, I have never worked, you can go back to play battle, l4d2, but just enough for a couple of days or weeks.
44 Comments
Sort by:
A
Age of Capybara III 16.11.22

The advent of the Internet, followed by an abundance of pirated games, led to a decline in interest in playing them. Collector's editions, for which they asked for hundreds of dollars, could now be covered up to the ears.

N
No_time_for_games 16.11.22

Nunoom-Cheyen
, maybe the games have become shit?

A
Age of Capybara III 16.11.22

Not_time_for_games
Rather, they did not cease to be shit in their majority, it was just that before there was less choice. Now, on the Internet, the release of each shit is announced, but before it was simply not known to anyone.
Spoiler
Plus it's personal preference. For me, the whole "Japanese" has always been peremptory shit, soaked through with the urine of the Japanese national inferiority complex in front of everything European. Even the palaces of FF, with their unprecedented mediocre and inappropriate pretentiousness, stink of it from a kilometer away. From the "medieval" world in Japanese games reeks of falsehood. I'll say more! Even the European classics, played by a Japanese, sound "fat-free" and "tasteless", although the Japanese jump out of their pants - as hard as they try. What can we say about Bayonetta, stuffed with endless stained-glass windows and cathedrals like a cardboard box with foam. Yes, all Japanese games are... Lean.
spoiler
spoiler

P
Protocol10 16.11.22

I solved this problem by taking a very tedious, hard and monotonous job with overtime for 9-10 hours a day