3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pomperpower 08.04.20 05:34 pm

Quickly lose interest in games, did you ever have that?

The maximum that I was missing this in WoW and SC2, any game can't play more than 2-3 consecutive years, starting wildly to enrage and annoy.

Play C. S. 1.6 1-2 years, more and more can not see, it was the same with the battles, l4d2, wow, and now with StarCraft, it lasted a long time, but reaching master League T1 I can no longer play. On defeat do not care, victory is not motivated by apathy to the game sooner when we played nervous, had frequent pulse, now sit like a stone, in General any emotion.

Anyone been there? And is it possible to return the interest in the game? Personally, I have never worked, you can go back to play battle, l4d2, but just enough for a couple of days or weeks.
44 Comments
Sort by:
s
stalker7162534 08.04.20

LightHOwUSE
Yes, a dry drunkenness. What? Some who drink because of problems.

L
LightHOwUSE 08.04.20

stalker7162534
Yes, a dry drunkenness. What? Some who drink because of problems.
Some drink because of problems, only here and that is a question of who considers it the norm. I believe that the norm is to solve the problems, because the principle problem of alcoholism is the accumulation of problems. And the more one fills their problems, the more these problems become, and the more likely people will be even more of them to fill.

Those who departs from reality - this is a dangerous line, but those who leave the problems of reality - is beyond originally. There are always healthier and more fun way to switch, but games like vodka - are the most simple, inviting and chewed way of least resistance and exceptional degradation. And euphoria, resulting in a game changing problems of realities - similar to the sensation of falling, in the form of contact of the body with an air layer. With only one difference - the result is not as obvious as in the fall, well, not so fleeting.

s
stalker7162534 08.04.20

LightHOwUSE
have you banned on the forum deplores grozavesti

M
MunchkiN 616 08.04.20

2-3 years in a row... peck-peck
more or less so I can play Diablo 2 when I wanted to pump nekromanta to 200 level peck-peck
and since I'm usually 20-30 hours to progress through the game play and enough
because never played in any контры1.6 and left for grandfather peck-peck

D
Denis Kyokushin 08.04.20

Pomperpower
This is because you have time to play much.As soon as the family time will be reduced significantly for games,then because of the famine will be.I had something similar was when I could on the game waste of time of wagons and carts.I picked at the games,open,play,close and remove.I have so many games abandoned.But now,when every two-three weeks manages 3-5 hours to sit,interest much stronger.Stronger and online gaming addiction,I want almost all to replay that comes on to Bake.Sometimes so much time passes between opportunities to play that have a story to remember.But the feeling of hunger is stronger

LightHOwUSE
Those who departs from reality - this is a dangerous line, but those who leave the problems of reality - is beyond originally. There are always healthier and more fun way to switch, but games like vodka - are the most simple, inviting and chewed way of least resistance and exceptional degradation. And euphoria, resulting in a game changing problems of realities - similar to the sensation of falling, in the form of contact of the body with an air layer. With only one difference - the result is not as obvious as in the fall, well, not so fleeting.
In fact, not only need to solve the problem,but also to rest from these problems.Games are good and harmless recreation.Came tired from work,ate,lay down on the couch and hacked to death in Vedmochka.And tomorrow back to work.If you live in constant tension,to go nuts.Rest any need.Then there will be harmony,then with new forces to solve the next problem

T
True_Rivethead 08.04.20

This game is called impotence.
Urgently renounce the games somewhere for a month(ie: do not read and do not see anything about the game, don't play, don't talk on this subject).
Then try to something to play.
If does not help - a month of abstinence.

A
A.Soldier of Light 08.04.20

Pomperpower wrote:
any game can't play more than 2-3 consecutive years
Nothing strange, 2-3 years is normal. Many years of not playing, but if you're chasing updates, play all in a row, even weeks, as you forget what was playing in the summer )) But it's not about me, modern games don't interest too much.

P
Pomperpower 08.04.20

LightHOwUSE wrote:

If you learn, work, and even at the computer it all, doing sports, cleaning, are interested in something in addition to the games, build relationships, not to mention, if you are caring for a relative, or children, in these games, you'll definitely feel the nausea of the futility of its presence. It's like eating Pavlov's dog. Chewing reflexes will not give you calories and vitamins, it's an endless chewing process.

Such, however, applies to the gaming industry at 99%. All games suffer from this. And if you have really a lot tasks of reality, any game will have low magnetization. It is impossible to enjoy the game when you understand and realize that even if off the game a hundred hours, and sacrafice another armor swords Yes, the finish will be all sorts of fun.
This is purely about me, but instead Grinda - competitive zagrocki))) That would be in my League can have 3 thousand games in a season (2 months) every game an average of 14 minutes = 42 000 minutes = 70 hours = ~12 DAYS, it is just for playing in high League, talking about eSports, I am silent, there need to Wake up and play, breaks only for food, toilet and a washing. And the probability that in the CIS to pull you will be in the bottom team (by world standards) very small. To rely only on the prize, it is sad and hopeless...

But that grind, competition sarochka the essence of one murder there are a lot of time in empty, without any exhaust.

L
Leonn_24 08.04.20

Pomperpower
I here already more than 30 of interest is also slowly fading away, I started playing in 2007 at the peak of the output of good games
but I do not play games online and never played, only single, to be honest I don't understand how you play in years one and too
I would go crazy playing only one game, online games for years without all the master
lost interest over the years, just age already won kuprinov plays for his pleasure and loot cuts

T
Tellery Spyro-Cynder Mix 08.04.20

Games of the past play happy. Latest do not attract.

G
Gauguin 08.04.20

This game impotence. I personally have it for a long time, if at least one game a year at the really get - well, if 2-3 - all event.

G
Ghost Hunter 08.04.20

Oh, those worldly problems... But in reality... As my grandma used to say Hannibal Lecter - Never forget to try something new. So it is with games. No need to sit in the so-called comfort zone. It's all business. On the contrary, I suffer from the fact that games thousands. And my head from this circle. They still need to master, because the complexity just won't allow themselves to go, they need as yet to buy, and the prices are biting. And someone here whines like iiiiiii no interesnyie... of Squooshy. And play essentially the same, fundamentally no different.

Z
Zhizn dermo 08.04.20

Lately something is not what to play especially does not pull. Just play through are unable to suppress their inner depression.( Modern games do severely degraded and quality projects (such as The evil Within 2) go out very rarely and for the most part we have advertised slag. It seems that these developers more money spent on advertising.
Of course I understand, it is not only in them but in me. After 30 begin to age mentally and physically and it shows unfortunately.((

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 08.04.20

Well I wouldn't say that 2-3 years is fast. Quickly lose interest is when after 2-3 days, the game is not addictive. The author, you're fine. Indeed, in the same play 2-3 years is anyone's bored. Well, if you want to return the interest, then just take a break from this game a month or two, play other games, other genres, but you can not play. I, sometimes, sabeva on games for about a month, and then Bang, and play again. Everything is easier than it seems, and this method is already kind of discussed.

a
angryfish99 08.04.20

If he writes, not one game to play for 2-3 years and have listed a bunch of games, he is already over 30. And if Baba's is still there, it no longer is. And friends probably too.

P
Pomperpower 08.04.20

angryfish99
I'm 23, just started playing 5-6 years. In 7 years I have played on adult men, is now the generation born with keyboard in hands)

A
AndrewStail 08.04.20

This is normal. It can happen to anybody. I suggest you play different games so it is less bored favorite.

a
angryfish99 08.04.20

Pomperpower
Then immediately drop it and find something to do in the real world. While you have not yet become ossified nerd-old, not able and not willing to change.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 08.04.20

Ha)))) There is such a thing! But recently a miracle happened!!!! I liked the game Elex. This is the second after the Witcher 3 is a game where I have more than a dozen hours spent. There is still a God in heaven!!!! And no matter how the game is, so just watch the game and check the performance as I have it will go well, and to see other numbers in msi afterbuner. In short game statistics digits(

D
Deem Wolf 25.10.22

kersonyanovicha It’s
not a fact that I’m 20, I’ve had an appetite for games for 1.5-2 years, the only thing that makes me want to play 1-6 hours is streaming, although even there, for the most part, the game is a means of attracting an audience with which I communicate on the topic of the game, games in general and just on different topics. I'm currently 17, soon 18...
Returning to the topic of the game, I even almost completed the computer to the top solution...