3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Serzhant Hartman [Pokinul 08.04.20 09:59 pm

Would you like to leave Michael alive? (Grand Theft Auto 4)

In this topic you write, whoever has pardoned Michael, and why.
145 Comments
Sort by:
C
Che_Givara 08.04.20

Michael, because wanted to live.

S
Serzhant Hartman [Pokinul 08.04.20

Michael saved Nico from death, Dmitry wanted it in the basement to finish, and Michael pardoned him

-
-Zyunya- 08.04.20

Ya

G
GTA FANanaT 08.04.20

Dmitry wanted it in the basement to kill
Something I this screensaver in the game nepomnju,tell me where and when)

X
Xaker 23 08.04.20

I wanted it hereunder are not to blame!

S

When in the mission the Master and the Molotov Niko enters the club, won from the moment closely follow the dialogues

B
BJayDS 08.04.20

I'd like to keep him alive... to me even it was a pity to kill us... he had saved from death, and we...)

S

If Michael would not primal Niko to kill lenny, perhaps Dimitri would not betray Michael, but if Niko in the war wouldn't come with a Bulgarian, it would not Dimitri betrayed Niko

S
SonyCrab 08.04.20

I would like to keep him alive... at least He died on me without pain - I was pushed off the roof, and there head on asphlt.

K
KroSSSovock 08.04.20

I'd like to keep alive. Dmitri just simply deliberately removed the Michael that supposedly does not interfere with his Affairs. I Dmitri at first glance does not like it. Although it seemed like a good guy, and then sold.

_
_DaVe 08.04.20

KroSSSovock
You contradict yourself:
I Dmitri at first glance does not like
Although it seemed like a good guy
=)

T
The Godfather 08.04.20

Dmitry betrayed Faustina not because of personal interests and because I was afraid that in another fit of anger Michael will kill.

H
Hey people of the interne 08.04.20

I would like to leave Michael, the man rules.

T
The Godfather 08.04.20

Wesley Wes McAvoy
The normality of Michael from the psychology raises certain questions.

0L1V3R 08.04.20

Why not? all the same, countryman...

_
_DaVe 08.04.20

Dmitry betrayed Faustina not because of personal interests and because I was afraid that in another fit of anger Michael will kill.

Dmitry betrayed Faustina's not because Michael can kill him, but because he done a bad relationship with other cones in the city. And Dmitry is just afraid that soon will come the mafia and kill everyone.

W
Waffen 08.04.20

I think that Dmitry decided that he will work....without the help of Michael...and had long cherished the plan,but did not know how to implement it.....and suddenly Nico drew.....

S

I agree with DaVe +1

X
XboxHater 08.04.20

No not left that.

K
KroSSSovock 08.04.20

KroSSSovock
You contradict yourself:
I Dmitri at first glance does not like
Although it seemed like a good guy
=)

Seemingly because he was trying to be kind words, spoke calmly, in a friendly, but looked a bastard.