3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Serzhant Hartman [Pokinul 08.04.20 09:59 pm

Would you like to leave Michael alive? (Grand Theft Auto 4)

In this topic you write, whoever has pardoned Michael, and why.
145 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gamer85 08.04.20

I!

S
Stasyano 08.04.20

I!!! The Americans finally ohrineli, what would you like other Americans, too, have vonarstraeti Russian!!!! Want into b > all GTA 4 risen Jesus at the holiday Inn ball of his funerals!

Cattle.

Shit is in every nation. And regret it is not necessary.
And by the way the Americans are certainly not more bad than the Russian.

.International. 08.04.20

I'd like, of course when I learned that Dmitri and betrayed me, in the next mission.

N
Naturalus 08.04.20

Stassano
all the bad things that the Russians have moved from the Americans, such as McDonald's....
On topic: I would leave Michael, because he is not like he is a traitor! By the way left it is Niko because he seemed to have had an intimate relationship with his sister, Vlad!
And to kill it we were offered due to the fact that Michael foolishly, ordered us to kill the son of a powerful Russian mafia boss, Petrovich, we killed him and he said he will try to resolve the conflict, if he killed Michael!

V
VICtor94 08.04.20

Would I leave alive Michael? I do not know because it (the murder ) is certainly an interesting plot point allowing it is interesting to diversify the picture of the plot and the ending of the first Chapter of the story in a PM. By the way did you notice that this is something similar to what it was in GTA 3? ( in GTA 3 we also framed, was that Leone wanted to set us up with the car but we were saved and moved to another point)
But in GTA 4 it's all right as if repeated!!! only in other circumstances, scenery and history.

PS
Stassano You know what actually makes the game mostly not the Americans? And the story I wrote ( well, I do not know exactly) mainly they are not.
GTA Frome Scotlad OK.

V
VICtor94 08.04.20

And you agree with me?

L
Lightninggg 08.04.20

About the similarity of GTA III and IV do not agree. And I feel sorry for Michael was not the Playboy and one of McCreary was more than sorry.

.International. 08.04.20

One of McCreary - the case is not Francis?))))

M
Makas.kerdik 08.04.20

Dmitry used my hands Niko for their own purposes, and Faustin was right! pulled out of the Slammer Dmitry, dressed, washed, and it is:

Nico! kill Faustina! he's a turd

T
Tommy05 08.04.20

Faustina to live. He was a normal guy, not that this Dmitry. And vryat-Michael betrayed-would Nico ever.

V
VICtor94 08.04.20

_SekreT_

because you didn't play GTA 3!!!

By the way, if only he didn't kill the topic nebylo :)

L
Lightninggg 08.04.20

Played, I have long passed. HS she.

V
VICtor94 08.04.20

So I say! HS you. You can't be objective about her to judge.

N
Nomer 12345 08.04.20

I wanted!!!

L
Lightninggg 08.04.20

First, I don't HS. And secondly, I think that GTA 3 HS - this is my opinion. And I do not want to impose that on GTA3*itelna game. Maybe she was, BUT that was 10 years ago.

V
VICtor94 08.04.20

I'm not saying that it's about*itelna the game, I'd say you nesmozhet to understand.
GTA 3 was like GTA 4 now, and even better, as then nebylo other similar games at all or almost.

.International. 08.04.20

When I passed the second time and saw how Michael fell off the roof, it was really a pity. And that was when it was raining.
But judge for yourself: if you could keep Michael alive, Dimitri would quickly have died and no intrigue would not exist.

V
VICtor94 08.04.20

Ha me too, it's raining!!!)

N
Naturalus 08.04.20

_SekreT_
Playboy can be saved, killing Dwayne, but I killed Playboy because Dwayne on CJ something similar!

L
Lightninggg 08.04.20

Playboy can be saved, killing Dwayne, but I killed Playboy because Dwayne on CJ something similar!

Thank you, cap. It is known to all. But Playboy is more profitable to kill, because its flat you will get.