3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Serzhant Hartman [Pokinul 08.04.20 09:59 pm

Would you like to leave Michael alive? (Grand Theft Auto 4)

In this topic you write, whoever has pardoned Michael, and why.
145 Comments
Sort by:
S
Serzhant Hartman [Pokinul 08.04.20

What's he ever done to you? Niko he saved your life, Mr right wanted Nico to soak, and Faustin defended Nico, but instead it soaked Andrew.

S

When I first passed me Dmitry was very unhappy, but then I realized that he's an asshole, and Michael normal

G
Guardian. 08.04.20

Want ostaviti faustine alive? Just turn around and go after will be with him face to face; he will never let you go...

_
_DaVe 08.04.20

he will not let you go...
In the sense of not letting go?

S
Sulfur 08.04.20

Bond.James Bond., Dmitry didn't want to kill Nico immediately. he did early in the game didn't want to kill Nico. Andrew brought Niko and Roman in the basement of Mikhail Faustin because of the fact that Niko killed one of the people Michael-Vlad Glebov. So Michael ordered him to bring Belikov. Then Dmitry and apparently got in touch with the Bulgarian.

D
DeleteDeleteDelete 08.04.20

Michael saved Nico from Dmitry!

S

Maybe, but Michael said that Dmitri wanted to kill him.

J
John Lokk 08.04.20

Dmitry wanted to take the place of faustine mafia promised to make him chief, and here came Nico. Dimitri just they bleed that's all. By the way I Faustina was not killed he ran from me and himself from the roof of the club collapsed and died, so that was an accident)))

And Faustina the idea is to regret nothing. After killing Vlad Glebov Nico did not like him at first, as always happens, then the Faustina thought, why would Nico not take the place of Vlad Glebov? and not work on it (Faustina)

Remember after Vlad Glebov was too steep, considered in itself, and Nico could faustine move mountains, as they were new in town, had their problems. Faustin to use it decided therefore ordered Dimitri to kill Niko.

a
aswdsdfgdsfg 08.04.20

here came Nico Dmitri smiled, without commas ridiculous chicaiza xD

S
Sulfur 08.04.20

Bond.James Bond., however, Michael didn't save his life. he is ordered to deliver to him Niko and Roman. Yes, and I had to kill Dimitri Niko before Niko face to face meeting with Bulgarian.

a
aswdsdfgdsfg 08.04.20

Mikhailovich did not manage to cut year mod and Niko killed him)) XA

G
GTfAnat [hacked by myster 08.04.20

Just turn around and go after will be with him face to face; he will never let you go... how to understand this?

n
nik gtasa[Zorb] 08.04.20

Dmitry didn't kill Nico. It would do Andrew.

S

Complete the mission the Master and the Molotov, and carefully go through the movie, and the dialogue in the mission itself

P
Porter92 08.04.20

In one Dmitry was right, Michael's own fault that happened to him. He gave Dimitri to kill him, if he were more careful in their actions, as proposed by Dmitry, nothing like it would have happened.

S
Sulfur 08.04.20

Bond.James Bond., what are you in front of the gun to tell you spared??

P
ProEvo 08.04.20

Michael is a real man, not that threw Dmitry.

a
aswdsdfgdsfg 08.04.20

dude with Nokias
well, you can kick him in the balls and run away

R
Rozenbaun[vs]2pac 08.04.20

Of course, I wanted to pardon him, but all the videos he was set to death.

O
OddyRash 08.04.20

. If you leave the roof sparing Michael's, mission is not counted, tried.
And sorry Michael... And then, when in front of Nico's dilemma, the sight changes color. Flashes red, then blue...
. Yet remembered how to use this choice, already sweating next to Darko. XD