3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Prophet_92 03.10.19 03:39 am

\"ladder\" the edges of the textures

playing for quite some time..there is a question..many games..with rare exception, sometimes (even at max. smoothing) shows this effect as the ladder on the edges of the textures..there seems to be a small problem,but still was wondering whether there is a possibility somehow to get rid of this defect?could be a driver setting of some kind there?
83 Comments
Sort by:
P
Prophet_92 03.10.19

Roman_Engine
thank you Monique..soon I'll buy a new and compare can it work)
Virtuoz11
and what do you have?

G
GTAman 03.10.19

FXAA causing flicker on textures

AHAHAHA, look, look!

P
Prophet_92 03.10.19

oooii3gg
are you okay?

R
Roman_Engine 03.10.19

oooii3gg
Do you have any comments to my post?

G
GTAman 03.10.19

fxaa is postprocessing, he later texturing if the texture flicker when fhaa, this glitch does not effect, and device drivers or programs
Nuba
don't know and throw in my two cents
I doubt that even your statement about the flickering textures means the textures flicker

P
Prophet_92 03.10.19

oooii3gg
not taught any manners?showing off does not show knowledge,better be something good advised

R
Roman_Engine 03.10.19

oooii3gg
Yes, the post-process is the operation with the finished picture, but you don't understand. FXAA (MLAA and SMAA as well) smooths out sharp changes in color. Let's say we have in the game is very crisp texture with higher resolution, which is under the light source (the sun for example) and some small particles on it glare. FXAA sees these small and sharp particles and adds to them the sub-pixels, which further adds to the effect of blokowania because with these reflections begin to flow sub-pixels where it looks good, and where it's disgusting.
If you use FXAA in texture with low resolution, which is sharp in color pixels, the effect will not be.

G
GTAman 03.10.19

SMAA also) smooths out sharp changes in color

Forty and whispered in my ear, CMAA operates the pixel depth and normals.

not taught any manners?showing off does not show knowledge.

You didn't show anything at all, except for the interference in the dialogue between two people. (Hint, the third wheel.)

J
Jackson[x] 03.10.19

Prophet_92 20.12.12 17:28
You mean this ladder?>pix.PlayGround.ru

R
Roman_Engine 03.10.19

Forty and whispered in my ear, CMAA operates the pixel depth and normals.
True, I admit - few know about it though, and actively use, but constructed on the basis of SMAA FXAA only works thinner and has an improved search algorithm for sharp pixels. The principle is the same - the search field and adding subs, so I made the list. Besides, it's not about SMAA natively.

P
Prophet_92 03.10.19

oooii3gg
the subject whose?
Jackson[x]
Yes, it is..all on ultra and still put in almost all the games somewhere Yes climbs this crap(

J
Jackson[x] 03.10.19

Prophet_92 -the Problem is Igor is. May not steamed.

R
Roman_Engine 03.10.19

Yes, it is..all on ultra and still put in almost all the games somewhere Yes climbs this crap(
BF 3 better smoothing off and put in the driver the normal multisampling. Because in this game the algorithms of smoothing the monkey was doing.

P
Prophet_92 03.10.19

Jackson[x]
Roman_Engine
thank you for the tips..will have to experiment =)

s
sn260591 03.10.19

Judging by the last screenshot, the game is being rendered in a smaller size and then stretched to the resolution specified in the settings. There should dig should look something like render size or something. Then these files not to get it will.

P
Prophet_92 03.10.19

sn260591
where to find it?

s
sn260591 03.10.19

In the game settings.

J
Jackson[x] 03.10.19

And th a lot of games with this setup, you know?

G
GTAman 03.10.19

Siryoos Sem 3, Coll af Dyty Modurn Worfair 3. There is such a thing. In Armagh the second too.

J
Jackson[x] 03.10.19

Siryoos Sem 3 -do Not argue, there are settings to openarena.
And Colodetti where>the render size?