3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Prophet_92 03.10.19 03:39 am

\"ladder\" the edges of the textures

playing for quite some time..there is a question..many games..with rare exception, sometimes (even at max. smoothing) shows this effect as the ladder on the edges of the textures..there seems to be a small problem,but still was wondering whether there is a possibility somehow to get rid of this defect?could be a driver setting of some kind there?
83 Comments
Sort by:
G
GTAman 03.10.19

Isn't this edit the guts of the Shader, like with C-like syntax.

R
Roman_Engine 03.10.19

Maybe. I read in some foreign forum that it is necessary to do so when playing at 1080p, or another resolution.

P
Prophet_92 03.10.19

oooii3gg
Roman_Engine
in General, there is no way to win this defect?

R
Roman_Engine 03.10.19

Prophet_92
Completely no. Better ways yet - multisampling and SMAA. In General, methods a heap, everyone chooses for themselves, read in the Internet about anti-aliasing.

PS. There are even SMAA 4x, 2x. From the presentation of developers SMAA 4x is the most quality and handling 1080p it takes 1.06 milliseconds, however I don't know how much FPS and when this smoothing goes viral.

G
GTAman 03.10.19

1.06 milliseconds, I don't really know how much is FPS

Well, you give. 1000/1.06 approximately 950

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 03.10.19

1.06 milliseconds, I don't really know how much is FPS

It 70 will fall no lower than 65; and 88 - not less than 80.

R
Roman_Engine 03.10.19

Out of beta krayzis 3, there is everything we need SMAA modes. Right now, I'm very impressed, I will lay out skrinshoty.)

Update:
Sori for colorless.
Skrinshotik
Without smoothing
pix.PlayGround.ru

SMAA 1x
pix.PlayGround.ru

SMAA T2x - not at all what I had previously reasoned
pix.PlayGround.ru

SMAA 4x
pix.PlayGround.ru

Profile more screens and will fill in color.

In fact, it turns out that T2x is not supersampling+smaa is multisampling+smaa. But it's already smaa 4x SSAA+SMAA. Who would think that this myltse from Drake, but look at the sky, SMAA 4x, we have drawn the wires, which in other modes of smoothing are not visible. This means that 4x draws more details in the whole picture at the expense of supersampling, and therefore the picture is sharper.
In profile there is still a screen comparison with 8x MSAA. Of course it is sharper and he's adaptive, but the differences are only visible if through a magnifying glass to look and performance from SMAA is much better.

P
Prophet_92 03.10.19

Roman_Engine
I would BF fully ladders to clean though)

R
Rewers v.01 03.10.19

Prophet_92
playing for quite some time..there is a question..many games..with rare exception, sometimes (even at max. smoothing) shows this effect as the ladder on the edges of the textures..there seems to be a small problem,but still was wondering whether there is a possibility somehow to get rid of this defect?could be a driver setting of some kind there?
Is it a bug,these kinds of ladders are the primary versions of games.For example FarCry3,when I installed it.I had a ladder in the upper left corner,set of patches fixes bugs graficheskih and all that is connected purely with graphics and all the ladders are gone,and before that only did not do,all without success.A friend installed the same version,but the licensed version of the game,he has not any bugs were observed,in contrast to my pirated version.

1000000xp 03.10.19

HL2ep2 - a PERFECT example of SMOOTHING

s
sn260591 03.10.19

1000000xp
Multisampling is very good, but perfect is not.

K
Konstantin Skobelev 03.10.19

Dear!How to remove this shit bangs?In page with ladders not actually play, it turns out the soap is very hard to see the enemy.Thanks in advance.
P. S. on the screenshot not so horrid it looks.And this ladder as a alive shorter is always moving.

M
MagicHero 03.10.19

Konstantin Skobelev
If aliasing in the game miserable then increase the resolution higher than the monitor using DSR and it is desirable to have multiple. So for 1080p monitor is 2880х1620 and 3840x2160. But bear in mind that the heavier the load on the graphics card and 2880х1620 resolution the fps will drop almost 2 times and at 3840x2160 in 3-3,5 times.

K

MagicHero
that means DSR?
explain not educated user

K

MagicHero
googled it. quite get. that's just me so the maximum is. minus also tried to press

d
detp 03.10.19

Please tell me how to remove the pixels in GTA 5, when you look forward everything is like smeared, ocheeen getting in the way, video card is amd
What a joke, my brother who is in the distance just blurry pixels there, and I have another the history, away all like soap

v
vitalik76 03.10.19

To bet the maximum, all settings tried?

n
nikaredbullina 26.03.22

MagicHero
doesn't help shit. I tried with the same watch dogs, dying light, STAIRS, damn, they are EVERYWHERE! eyes are leaking. when smoothing msaa8x, everything is sharp and disgusting. stairs don't go away. with stairs off, with txaa2 and 4x the same hat.
climbed and changed the settings many times. everywhere. in games, in the nvidia control panel, with substitution, zooming ... it seems to me very, very much, it's not about resolution at all. after all, at 900r on the ultra, this was practically not visible, although pixels + txaa noticeably lathers the picture. in qhd and fhd with ultra (there you can dig into the files even when playing the same wd) the same thing - stairs.

T
TIMATISHA 03.04.22

nikaredbullina
The same crap, I'm so tired of them, I bought a new PC a month ago with a monik, in almost all games SHITTING LADDERS along the edges of most often moving textures like weapons, grass, etc. I can’t stand it anymore, but in the Mail replies everyone says: TURN ON ANTI-AGING, it’s already on, the I5 11400 and 1660S PCs are tired of ladders. save them from them

T
TIMATISHA 03.04.22

vitalik76
Tried, and so everything is worth it