3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 08.04.20 10:07 pm

Share opinions (MechWarrior Online)

Tearful storyline will tell about the capricious rich man Adrian Kola, who loses his family in an attack in 3015, the year of House Kurita faction on the peaceful planet Deshler. Of course, the intractable boy stands on the path of revenge and goes over the heads of the offenders. Satriales handkerchiefs!
Publisher of the new game yet, so what about gameplay chips is still too early to say – everything can be easily changed. But for starters – the campaign to run in splendid isolation and in a "cooperative" for four. Multiplayer is also provided. The final number of mechs is not approved, but sorting by class (light, medium, heavy, assault etc) will remain. Now change into the most powerful and multi-ton mech makes no sense – the developers will add an experience system thanks to which any pilothouses player fur will pump its attack and agility increase, and so on. The picture and animation hefty Mahin promise to maintain the proper level.
100 Comments
Sort by:
R
RINGARD 08.04.20

Cheers Mechs back quite impatience waiting , and then the last game of the series to see can no longer become boring and upominalos on the trailer by the way where is he ???
PS Hope this part will be a Marauder (my favorite robot).

F
Freelan 08.04.20

All parts were just super.
And this is just super.
And the fact that it will be multiplayer co-op, so all cool.
of tilera which many have seen the game practically showed the interface and battle system.
Apparently the game is actually ready.
Maybe iger will go gold at the end of this year.

S
Strog 04 08.04.20

CHEERS. I liked all the parts but most of mechwarrior 4 and mechcommander. I wonder if the localization will be the norm again or localization of the text?the buzz Rusik.

R
RINGARD 08.04.20

well, at least Rusik and the fur with my eyes closed to be able to fly))))))

V
Vladimir84 08.04.20

What I saw in the trailer is the damage system(in addition to the visual,the Satin hands normally off).When getting into Warhammer'a on the windshield display only the percent of remaining lives,but not the life of any individual area of the body,which is not Gud,hitlocation should be,as with the big dots!

26sergy 08.04.20

so like in the videos were shown of the damage ( the pilot on the helmet displayed damage to its fur and the fur of the enemy)

R
RINGARD 08.04.20

Infa-it was but because plohovo resolution movie certaimly(read together) what it was(fiction) is highlighted.

S
Shadow747 08.04.20

Fafnir and nova are my favorite robots.I still remember the mesh cut))) he did not know that lasers overheat too much the system... and cooling I have it removed ;)
Pre-hung on your mad cat MK 2 missiles.

.offline 08.04.20

Shadow747, the plot of the new MW starts at 3015, long before the events of mw2/3/4, when many mechs had not yet been invented, so probably won't be nikakih Nova, Mad cat, Daishi, and others.

R
RINGARD 08.04.20

PFX
C on the one hand it's even better a lot of the old bellows you can plug in, type Marauder, Phoenix, etc., etc.

V
Vladimir84 08.04.20

What do you mean old and new skins? The action of the books takes place during the hard decline of manufacturing,furs produce only a few factories,and it was mostly spare parts for the repair.All scientific researches in furs was hundreds of years ago, then(hundreds of years ago) and had the best mechs,and now(at the time of the books) are the remains of these mechs. Remember the Price of fame when the Gray death Legion found the stock mechs of Comstar,which for hundreds of years,but they wrote to the boiling water of happiness,the most fashionable mechs were there!

R
RINGARD 08.04.20

Yes, but I didn't mean that, old that is not included in mech warrior 4 but so often used in the first series of books(well not quite first)even the manual was(in the books) the only one of them there is a wolfhound but he looks different.

R
RINGARD 08.04.20

I Salil chronology I wonder if she's in the DOX section.

S
Shadow747 08.04.20

some ' mechs I've listed the old one.

F
Freelan 08.04.20

Will love to be realties unique fur which can be obtained during the Mission, which was not in previous games.

A
Arthur442 08.04.20

I'm afraid to disappoint someone, but this game can (and probably will) not correspond to the chronology... from the book of stories will take names and clan names, but all the rest make their own way... so it was once with many games, which had a book basis... the more that game developers, at the moment particularly outstanding projects znamenityy for uspeha can donate story line... I hope that they will not make this error.

V
Vladimir84 08.04.20

I understand,no chronology is not required.The story also painted a backwater planet on the border of the house Kurita,not surprising that there was a RAID and the son takes revenge for his family.There is no need to get involved in a tangled intrigue on the books(which ,incidentally,contradict themselves)

S
Shadow747 08.04.20

To me the plot is not interesting.I multiplayer hunting)))

r
rock music 08.04.20

the cartoon will be fun :)

N
NDN 08.04.20

the only thing annoying-still no publisher.surely in the eyes of moneybags series SO unpromising?Yes, crowds of fans will buy even if it is full years just to make sure.