3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 08.04.20 10:07 pm

Share opinions (MechWarrior Online)

Tearful storyline will tell about the capricious rich man Adrian Kola, who loses his family in an attack in 3015, the year of House Kurita faction on the peaceful planet Deshler. Of course, the intractable boy stands on the path of revenge and goes over the heads of the offenders. Satriales handkerchiefs!
Publisher of the new game yet, so what about gameplay chips is still too early to say – everything can be easily changed. But for starters – the campaign to run in splendid isolation and in a "cooperative" for four. Multiplayer is also provided. The final number of mechs is not approved, but sorting by class (light, medium, heavy, assault etc) will remain. Now change into the most powerful and multi-ton mech makes no sense – the developers will add an experience system thanks to which any pilothouses player fur will pump its attack and agility increase, and so on. The picture and animation hefty Mahin promise to maintain the proper level.
100 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shadow747 08.04.20

Are you sure? is that without this game, life is not possible?

d
dimaamid81 08.04.20

it will be bad if the story will not match the stories , chronology and history of these books.

d
dimaamid81 08.04.20

it will be bad if the story will not match the stories , chronology and history of these books.

d
dimaamid81 08.04.20

tell me where you can download mechwarrior4 mercenaries ???

d
dimaamid81 08.04.20

tell me where you can download mechwarrior4 mercenaries ???

L
LloloLlLOloLloLOL 08.04.20

dimaamid81 how much can you repeat the forum ???
that's bullshit

d
dimaamid81 08.04.20

I kajetsa this part is a similar plot for MECHWARRIOR 4 VENGEANCE . again, the convoys and skirmishes and no major battles for the planet. (judging by the description)

S
Shadow747 08.04.20

dimaamid81 you another link to МВ4 need?

With this engine seems to be developed is clearly not stinted on a serious battle.

L

I have a mb4))

d
dimaamid81 08.04.20

Shadow747 no thanks . I already downloaded it long ago and passed 5 times. tomorrow back to her MECHPACK 3 put and get,
I am very interested in the well there are over 40 robots added.

d
dimaamid81 08.04.20

I estli is the difference between a CLAN ULTRA AC 20 and CLAN LBX 20 with the exception of numbers in the description of the weapon I think the damage they cause is the same and estli sense at all to put them? while priblizitsya to the desired distance vystrelil ,and the result is full of not very serious, although the description of the CLAN ULTRA AC 20 the most powerful weapon and the place is dafiga. I think HEAVY GAUSS RIFFLE hits harder

L

MECHPACK 3 to play and the game is outdated............

L

and the fur is beautiful)))

S
Shadow747 08.04.20

Hung on the Behemoth heavy Gauss and run with a smile... Here a current I do not understand what for was the infantry there to add? Now, if after clicking the bailout was taken off a man it would be much more interesting...

L

played something MechCommander1-2 ??

Z
Zer Ael 08.04.20

dimaamid81
Ultra AC fires a bullet, and LBX AC - conventional or cluster bombs. If you use the normal, no difference from the Ultra AC no... the Damage they have 20, and the heavy Gauss 25/20/10 depending on distance.

d
dimaamid81 08.04.20

The Zera AEL'

and there is where the description of the weapon allegedly encyclopedia chtoli , in addition to the game?

d
dimaamid81 08.04.20

Zxcfox

and I like more than living legend

d
dimaamid81 08.04.20

The Zera AEL'

and that LBX AC you can change the shells?

L

Yes you can