3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 08.04.20 10:07 pm

Share opinions (MechWarrior Online)

Tearful storyline will tell about the capricious rich man Adrian Kola, who loses his family in an attack in 3015, the year of House Kurita faction on the peaceful planet Deshler. Of course, the intractable boy stands on the path of revenge and goes over the heads of the offenders. Satriales handkerchiefs!
Publisher of the new game yet, so what about gameplay chips is still too early to say – everything can be easily changed. But for starters – the campaign to run in splendid isolation and in a "cooperative" for four. Multiplayer is also provided. The final number of mechs is not approved, but sorting by class (light, medium, heavy, assault etc) will remain. Now change into the most powerful and multi-ton mech makes no sense – the developers will add an experience system thanks to which any pilothouses player fur will pump its attack and agility increase, and so on. The picture and animation hefty Mahin promise to maintain the proper level.
100 Comments
Sort by:
d
dimaamid81 08.04.20

Zxcfox

BLOODASP , HIGHLANDER

d
dimaamid81 08.04.20

Zxcfox

probably when you install the gun?

L
LloloLlLOloLloLOL 08.04.20

BLOODASP fur so cool))

HIGHLANDER I have not seen..

d
dimaamid81 08.04.20

Zxcfox

mine somehow so is called

L
LloloLlLOloLloLOL 08.04.20

dimaamid81

living legend it is impossible to change the shells??

d
dimaamid81 08.04.20

Zxcfox

mercenaries , I got nothing not found, no substitutions

S
Shadow747 08.04.20

And they are probably about the living legend they say...

pix.PlayGround.ru

Such feet to see the Atlas will be a terrible of a haze. Mercenaries do not have the types of shells.

Z
Zer Ael 08.04.20

dimaamid81
The cluster is used against infantry, vehicles, buildings and air defense. If the main enemy robots, then the ordinary, no option For LBX AC during loading of ammunition you can select one of the slug or cluster. If it was implemented in MW4 - I don't know. He played in MW for 1-2 MS 1-2. In MW3 played with a friend on the same computer - he was running the movement of the robot and give orders to your companions, and I twisted his torso, shot between missions chose the fur and outfit. Picked up the fan and alone in MW4 to play could not :(

d
dimaamid81 08.04.20

Shadow747

on the Marauder 2 is similar. right?

d
dimaamid81 08.04.20

The Zera AEL'

so it is impossible,what a pity! vasaka case, I'm not neichego found

Z
Zer Ael 08.04.20

Silhouettes similar to the Mad Dog (Vulture) and Kit Fox (Uller). Although there are differences... hmm... Hz :) judging by the hoof - warhammer, but the top of the other :) And Mad Dog - other chassis )))

d
dimaamid81 08.04.20

sounds like old ATLAS went through the CAR TO pump :) he is full of narodnoi!

d
dimaamid81 08.04.20

The Zera AEL'

there is one more little picture on the bottom left of this which judging by the figure, the MARAUDER 2

Z
Zer Ael 08.04.20

MARAUDER 2 live not seen, no comment

S
Shadow747 08.04.20

... It finally begemotov hooves

pix.PlayGround.ru

Behemoth is awesome with 2 heavy Gauss

d
dimaamid81 08.04.20

m..Yes, the big banger and the name right :)

S
Shadow747 08.04.20

But when a banger shoots a Gauss does not seem enough))) you See he's up there to paint?

d
dimaamid81 08.04.20

Shadow747

I saw it in the MECHLAB, he has a decent Arsenal, and even more than

d
dimaamid81 08.04.20

Shadow747

what do you use to joystick or mouse?

D
DANger B.I.G. 08.04.20

DAVNYM DAAAVNO passed MechWarrior 4 - Vengeance,then remember just loved her!!!WAITING for a new one,saw the trailer,already on what that old Gambling,the trailer - VERY impressed!!!