3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BaYEK_ 08.04.20 11:26 pm

On what will take place? (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

After the announcement of the game, I realized that my computer did not pull Origins, resigned to this fact went to buy a PS4 and now I finally don't have to suffer with configs-___-
And what sacrifices did you?
91 Comments
Sort by:
B
Ben121212 08.04.20

tesla707
and to survive your fucking 60 frames they have every year to buy midasco - there will not argue, it is what it is, well, let them do expensive and powerful console with a great graph and 60 fps, then you can buy a console and play only on it.

t
tesla707 08.04.20

Ben121212
this console will not be released ever.
developed long put big and fat optimization, and how many would not have been strong iron it will never be enough.
so, two options:
- play absolutely normal 1080p and 30 frames
- when capacity even megatop is not enough and can be developed finally realize something needs to change

t
tesla707 08.04.20

I'm here as a programmer, I spend relatively little time developing a program, but code optimization - bringing it in readable form, use the faster commands, operators and things, it takes me up to 10 times longer.
of course the studios are not profitable, they need annual pipeline to pump the loot, and optimization - pfff, they sneezed on it

V
Vneshnost ne natura 08.04.20

tesla707 wrote:it's obvious - the website of bakers shkololo, all who unsubscribed about Curling minuses fucking cloud
Just a poor shkolota and fun cheap consolegame that they are bought by the parents. A normal person with normal income can afford a top gaming PC. Well, there are exceptions when a rich slob buys a stand, so like a pig on the couch to roll around and play. Here and would like to add that one fit gaming chair is much more expensive than crappy and useless Curling the latest model.

D
Destroyer208 08.04.20

PECK clearly

a
airstorm 08.04.20

tesla707 wrote:
- play absolutely normal 1080p and 30 frames

Well, well.... play on a crappy 30 fps in something like Unreal Tournament. The tournament that way a couple of consecutive days for 12-14 hours without a break, and then the same with the monitor at 120 or 144 Hz and the corresponding fps. Then compare the pain in the eyes themselves red watery blinked from disabledskin 30 fps ;)

V
Vasiliy Ivanovichch 08.04.20

only PC

1060 6GB

N
Nurp 08.04.20

tesla707
... rogue Conolly the right people has and PC, and Sonalika )))
... and skalolazka, as you put it, and correct people, he is sitting, and will sit on the PC, because it is not only entertainment, but also study and work.

A
AgressorAntony 08.04.20

PS4, unfortunately. Kollektsionka only it was(

J
Jaden_Korr777 08.04.20

On YouTube, all the new items.

W
Wolf347 08.04.20

Most importantly, the norms of the optimization was to not have to change again iron like unity!

S
Speedfull 08.04.20

BaYEK_
Not the best sacrifice that according to preliminary neoficialni news, the Assassin is well optimized on only one platform, and that Xbox One X!

t
troubled 08.04.20

Depends on what optimization. Initially I will play Curling

K
Ksedom174 08.04.20

PC

m
marvel111 08.04.20

To buy first...

V
Vneshnost ne natura 08.04.20

marvel111
Don't worry about it. Crack - download. Even if it deryavko deliver, no problem. This crap for a week already hacked ;)

S
Setesh 08.04.20

Of course on PC, stupid question, and even then it's not for the better, but the fact that the whole series I'm only on clavomax (although there are isbecause gamepad), I feel so comfortable

J
JolyMau5 08.04.20

Enamel Suna
Why not download? I wanted to buy, but the game does multiplayer content will not, and decided Monique new GTX 1050 with to take.

M
Mirotvorius 08.04.20

Pc, I hope 1070 pull. When Andromeda left, not regretted the upgrade iron.

s
saa0891 08.04.20

On PC of course,just because after a mildly weak the last parts (a unity and in General the failure part and technically the worst part),now first only the pirates (not to mention all the other benefits of a PC),for that would be to check out the quality and level of the game,and then if you have time.