3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BaYEK_ 08.04.20 11:26 pm

On what will take place? (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

After the announcement of the game, I realized that my computer did not pull Origins, resigned to this fact went to buy a PS4 and now I finally don't have to suffer with configs-___-
And what sacrifices did you?
91 Comments
Sort by:
l
lwader 08.04.20

On the bakery of course

500 500 08.04.20

PC

P
Protocol10 08.04.20

on gasoli. pace is cal

V
Vor Piratych 08.04.20

The torrent of course. Stupid question.

S
SPR1GGAN 08.04.20

Thief Pertici
and there is played a month after release
it seems a new wave of suitcases to slashcam ,so must the protection didn't stay long .

V
Vor Piratych 08.04.20

SPR1GGAN
Well, some games I just prepared to jump. I will download later, or a month or a year. With my net in game 1 megabit 30 gig to swing 3-4 days. So you can play the day of release it's not shining. ps. download the game 3 days and play for 3-4 hours then remove this stuff. Because after Skyrim and the falaut 4 decent games were not. And resident eyvil and sunset ditch and lark all of your favorite series have sunk to a new low. I molchu Pro shooters to get bored after 2-3 hours and go to the basket.

m
moblin 08.04.20

SPR1GGAN
I beg you, in the Internet already swam 3-4 Brutus aka that Rusik was able to tie.

W
Wolf347 08.04.20

Thief Pertici
Great the Witcher 3, dog 2, lot of factor edges, mega doom the last Deus ex-MD, Warhammer-total-vary! Yes, I can before the guys list a bunch of good games that will take far more than one hundred hours all together!

V
Vor Piratych 08.04.20

Max Hass
All this chasing. Doom was removed in an hour Headlight edges drove for 7-8 hours then got tired and went into the basket. Shas blogodorya fashion doppler chasing geralt of the Witcher 3. Because the original is not allowed to change their sex and I love to play a chick semi naked characters.

W
Wolf347 08.04.20

Thief Pertici
a chick semi naked characters.
Why????

V
Vor Piratych 08.04.20

Max Hass
And men are not in a rush staring. After all, an RPG is a long time.