3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BaYEK_ 08.04.20 11:26 pm

On what will take place? (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

After the announcement of the game, I realized that my computer did not pull Origins, resigned to this fact went to buy a PS4 and now I finally don't have to suffer with configs-___-
And what sacrifices did you?
91 Comments
Sort by:
R
Razox 08.04.20

Schyas would be assassin in 2к17 to buy for 4500 rubles for the plates.
The current is not necessary about discounts, through the floor, when all of the game to score.

g
gennaz 08.04.20

PC

A
Andrey Malyar 08.04.20

PS4 and only she

d
davidrf 08.04.20

On anything... If sheet want - to Darksouls play! At least there everything is theirs, original and not copypasting as yubikov!

_
_D.I.E.S.E.L_ 08.04.20

go on YouTube)

m
meagarry 08.04.20

Razox
The current is not necessary about discounts, through the floor, when all of the game to score.
The game alone. Does it matter who and what it will score? =)
You don't shop sales? Only fullprice, only hardcore? =)

R
Razox 08.04.20

meagarry
You don't shop sales? Only fullprice, only hardcore? =)
Not cooler. Onli pre order with high expectations) Because if I'm interested in the game then take a right, and if not, then sales will not help, whether there is at least 99% discount. Buying just what would lay in the library and have never run? Not mine)

A
ALIEN 87 08.04.20

PS4 PRO 4k 60 fps

R
RTYWD 08.04.20

Vygoda
960 high you go,I have the same card by the way)

G
Ghostblade 08.04.20

PC

H
HoganHog 08.04.20

On the Controller, BL.,which wheel BL.
Spoiler
Camel'om more convenient to manage.

d
dos-unit 08.04.20

on inzhenerna calculatore with voltmod

m
meagarry 08.04.20

On the couch.

Z
ZAO Makarov Indastriz 08.04.20

tesla707
What? What every year? Every day we are updating iron. At Breakfast,\lunch\dinner. And on weekends, generally on the whole computer from scratch collect. And about the fps, it's all nonsense. Include console game, it goes to 30 fps, push the sofa away from the TV, every 10 centimeters = +1 fps.

But seriously, pay attention to you, then none of the consoles have nothing bad to say, you came in, started to stink and try to arrange srach. The whole point of the console-kiddies who only have to take a shit in the Internet and to prove that their box is not so miserable.

-
-SK.art- 08.04.20

On what will take place?

To pass IT just will not)) For the next asasin, which is tired as hell. But download, will run multiple times, look at the dialogue (if you will be delivered) on the relevant PC.. Hope you pull to the maximum speed.

r
remix42rus 08.04.20

PS4 PRO

S
StormX07 08.04.20

the choice is made
Spoiler

V
Vyacheslav Pahar 08.04.20

Of course on PC, but most likely Handycam.

R
Roy jons 08.04.20

pc and only pc

D
Denis Kyokushin 08.04.20

Only PC