3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sinorpomidor 08.04.20 11:35 pm

The dilemma with the CPU cooler

Can't decide what to take cooler for core i5-6400. It was written Aerocool (line Verkho) and Deepcool deepcool gammaxx. What would you recommend? The priority is nice and quiet cooler.
62 Comments
Sort by:
d
darkpromo 08.04.20

pwm deepcool theta take something from these, for such a percent is enough, the frequency controls.

M
MuSStafA 08.04.20

Verkho 4 will be enough for this stone. Judging by the brands, want to save? The range of verkho in the reviews of low noise shows. If you are not interested in the money from Alika to order a nameless something. Cheap and cheerful))

s
sinorpomidor 08.04.20

Uh no, Alika bezimyannoy technique to order a more expensive). To save-not to save money, but to squeeze in 2 thousand rubles would love. I think Verkho 4 enough for me? Acceleration like to indulge in not going. Yes, I also like something more to aerocool inclined. Deepcool also normas firm, but I have aerosolise power supply. Problems with it was not. Here is a thought maybe a cooler will have no problems.

M
MuSStafA 08.04.20

With your stone and fail to accelerate. Multiplier is not unlocked, judging by the lack of an index.
Веркхо4 should be enough. if not sure, look Веркхо5. Both weak noise due to the rubber seals between the radiator and the fan frame.

A
Apti 08.04.20

the gammax 200t on i5 6500, enough to stock and no noise. Temperature itself in order

R
Raykor 08.04.20

And what was the temperature with this cooler? How really hot your percent? I understand that the problem with Trollinger decided already? Веркхо5 really test the cooler. I would imagine this took, because my old scythe already almost unable to cope

A
Allinos 08.04.20

Raykor
I took aerocool verkho 5. As far as I remember gave 2 Grand for it, cools great. There are 5 heat pipes and powerful cooler, accelerates to 2000 rpm under full load, but the noise is not critical.

M
MuSStafA 08.04.20

Allinos wrote:
accelerates to 2000 rpm under full load, but the noise is not critical.
Can bother to lay out here the temperature under different loads? It would be very clear. And if possible, measure the noise level! I wonder how many DB it outperforms classmates due to the shock absorbing rubbers.

S
Samuil2 08.04.20

Noise - it is pretty quiet. When idle, the noise level is 37 dB. And at maximum load it works at minimum speed, the noise is not increased. The distance in meters the noise is almost not visible already.

R
Raykor 08.04.20

Somehow a lot actually, but the trick is that now video cards are noisy as aircraft during takeoff and I've read tests on the Verkho 5 and after it I was even more impress, as it is inexpensive, cool and no worse than top models from scythe

M
Monya72 08.04.20

deepcool gammax 300 is quiet and cools, a small acceleration is also normally keeps

M
Monya72 08.04.20

However to put it in a small case that still a perversion)))

M
MuSStafA 08.04.20

Monya72 wrote:
However to put it in a small case that still a perversion)))
True. Not in every case safely placed. But test norms machine.
Verkho 4,5 pokorrektnee like. Although in a pinch you can with the outdoor hull live)

R
Ryazancev 08.04.20

Witcher3fun
I have a similar Zalman 10X Flex with two valves. And he EF x is not coping 8350 (overclocked without increasing voltage). If you overclock your pebble won't, then it will fit this cooler.

R
Raykor 08.04.20

Monya72
I do not agree, Aerocool Verkho 5 will potective, and the price tag sensitive but accessible, but cools percent on cheers just rolls over TDP, if the judge reviews and tests

M
MuSStafA 08.04.20

Raykor wrote:
I do not agree, Aerocool Verkho 5 will potective, and the price tag sensitive but accessible, but cools percent on cheers just rolls over TDP, if the judge reviews and tests
So would immediately and tests here tossed. Mass is also interested in numbers, not talking in favor of the poor. Веркхо5 so and was done to any stone was cool. That is not worse in efficiency than dropsy.

l
legusor 08.04.20

zalman cnps 9900 max for any existing in the world (except threadripper) modern desktop processor. your General can be in the passive to work.

R
Raykor 08.04.20

MuSStafA
On Aerocool Verkho 5 I have not found a good review, but here is a review on the Aerocool Verkho 4 which does not differ from the older brother - https://megaobzor.com/review-AeroCool-Verkho4.html If you see something cool this cooler is really good for its value

P
Porsche911GT3RS 08.04.20

Deepcool Gammaxx300 At most this was. Cheap and very cheerful.

M
MuSStafA 08.04.20

legusor wrote:
zalman cnps 9900 max
Expensive) is There any sense of this monster to take. Although, it is possible to dooolgo years to come to buy, so he wandered from building to building.
Raykor wrote:
Aerocool Verkho 4 which does not differ from the older brother
If he's no different, why was it in a separate model rename?)) There are some differences. Roughly, the higher the number, the hotter the stone can cool.