3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
y
yariko.v 08.04.20 11:40 pm

So, dear playgrounds that you have done good for the environment?

Have recycling for plastic and other waste in different collections?
Planted a tree?
Passed the trash for recycling?
Reduced consumption of electricity shutting down of all devices from standby mode?
Put a wind turbine in your backyard?
... Yes, a whole bunch!
He received moral satisfaction from the fact that you need nature!!!
44 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rolemanser 08.04.20

burn consolato
Understand, now fix it.
Wing42 - throw bulk salt biscuits with caraway seeds.

s
szhech konsolotu 08.04.20

Rolemanser
Cumin is also not eating.

R
Rolemanser 08.04.20

burn consolato
You can not please everyone.
Distribute caps from beer bottles

r
rPeBoJL 08.04.20

requiemmm
piggy, you're my idol)

r
requiemmm 08.04.20

burn consolato
Is. Abandoned quarry in one direction, the polygon of the city to another. Garbage collection, too, is inexpensive. No, it's just lazy and brainless bastard, not able to understand that you fell in moss is the same cornice String, and two years later your child or you yourself on he tripped and bumped a lever sticking out of the ground a piece of the trunk, it's swampy forests. To the hospital an hour away, the honeycomb one and the coverage is not everywhere...in short, can not look, the bear will find faster, the wolves will help.

s
szhech konsolotu 08.04.20

requiemmm
Yes, such trash is everywhere.

E
Emris_ua 08.04.20

yariko.v wrote:
Reduced consumption of electricity
All the lights in the house and on the street were replaced by Environmentally-Economical
Spoilersi bulbs work much longer than light which takes all my Pension does not exceed the rate as normal bulbs (the difference can be spent on the purchase of Iron for PC and games) !!!
yariko.v wrote:
Even if you install solar panels - around or what will not grow (even grass - 100% tested) !!!
Gather at our house all the Batteries + the Battery from the Mobile (old) Brother give (when he goes to the city and delivered to the processing) !!!
Spoilera do so for the first year - not hunting to eat and to drink water from these waste Batteries in the land - everything that grows in the garden we eat and drink !!!

A
A.Soldier of Light 08.04.20

yariko.v wrote:
Have recycling for plastic and other waste in different collections?
We have some here did, but then stopped when he saw the scavengers as usual drop all the sorted trash in a container,=], Except that the waste paper separately and now gone.. that's it. Here the Japanese in this respect, well done...

yariko.v wrote:
Planted a tree?
Nowhere to plant it, we are not on the outskirts of the city live ))
In addition, suddenly, the tree will not germinate, it would be a shame. Sometimes the garden is enough, why even bother with a tree? In the country are full.

yariko.v wrote:
Look to our yard, and the issue will disappear by itself, lol 8)
Well, except that... on the roof to put it. Do not know, do not ask. And have not seen this anywhere else in the city, in the best case you have someone on the roof of solar panels costs. In addition, the turbine is noisy, screw it. Kidding me? ))

yariko.v wrote:
He received moral satisfaction from the fact that you need nature!!!
We don't need nature, but nature we need. And that all the scholars knew about this since the first grade! )

yariko.v wrote:
.. Yes, a whole bunch!
Yes.. for example... why are you cons? )

Wing42 wrote:
It is what it this? A googol is nothing reasonable about this not issue
He meant to think about the spiritual aspect of our existence (lol) =]
He is certainly right, but not so. But as showed the downsides to his post )

r
rPeBoJL 08.04.20

nuclear plants cannot be stopped

M
Mag Otshelnik 08.04.20

Don't ask what nature has done for you....

r
rPeBoJL 08.04.20

...after what she did to you))

y
yariko.v 08.04.20

A. Soldier of Light wrote:
We have some here did, but then stopped when he saw the scavengers as usual drop all the sorted trash into one container
And they didn't even think to report to the competent municipal services about the violation.
Nowhere to plant it, we are not on the outskirts of the city live ))
It is given as an example. Not even cut a Christmas tree in NY, already by nature.
Look to our yard, and the issue will disappear by itself, lol 8)
Well, it depends on the yard. Know the yard where the cars parkowania almost to each other and to the pedestrian area and lawns. From a couple of turbines will be less noise and more useful. I don't mind Parking in the principle (who needs them), but the sidewalks and lawns is sacred.
We don't need nature
Absolutely true(!), nature without a human in its current form, the other is much better. Although, so be it. If a person will disregard refers to nature, he will destroy the place of his existence.

A

yariko.v wrote:
And they didn't even think to report to the competent municipal services about the violation.
No, I do not know what happened and if there was any ) But the fact is: when and where are the trash, in the best case two types (regular garbage and waste paper). And then not everywhere ) Probably somewhere in the more representative areas, so to speak, is just the same trash for plastic and other things, but I don't know about it. Judging by what he saw and read )

yariko.v wrote:
I don't mind Parking in the principle (who needs them), but the sidewalks and lawns is sacred.
Somehow that sounds a little contradictory. Parking is necessary, without them anywhere. If not enough space, let them build special buildings (many floors up or down under the ground). But don't we build like that. Sleeping areas - as the car Museum 8) Horror, in short. Of course it's stupid, only all do not care.

y
yariko.v 08.04.20

Perhaps somewhere in a more representative places, so to speak, is just the same trash for plastic and other
In the yard, which I know there are containers for General waste and a container for plastic bottles and plastic packaging! Not watched and don't know where there taken it is recycled, but I always sort out any PET/ PP and other plastic in this container. And apparently many of the residents use it because the container is not empty on the debt. Container for glass unfortunately no, the glass is also the only well-disposed of separately, as the time of breakage in the environment very long.
Sleeping areas - as the car Museum 8) Horror, in short. Of course it's stupid, only all do not care.
I do, for example. Never got an auto, so how a lot of problems. On the road the cab drivers have nowhere to Park, those services come in, pay insurance, etc. plus a car is, of course, but they by no means outweigh all the disadvantages, IMHO.

W
Wing42 08.04.20

He meant to think about the spiritual aspect of our existence (lol) =]
No, he meant schA, I'm here in this place, blurt out a word to show what I dofiga highly spiritual and well-read.

M
Mag Otshelnik 08.04.20

The author tell us about the nature of the Directors of the factories who dump waste into the river.
And oil corporations,they are also very concerned with this topic.

A

yariko.v wrote:
a container for plastic bottles
Our progressive civilized country (Estonia) bottles/containers people sit in specific locations in stores, receiving each container for 10 cents ^_^ So! ))

M
Mag Otshelnik 08.04.20

A. Soldier of Light
We in Israel bottle\Tara throw in a special such....
Spoiler

d
dalekozabyiki 08.04.20

Went to the villages to plant trees and ponds cleaned. Long ago it was. School still studied.

K
Kanych 08.04.20

I'm in the Park soil, fertilize when no one is looking.