3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
y
yariko.v 08.04.20 11:40 pm

So, dear playgrounds that you have done good for the environment?

Have recycling for plastic and other waste in different collections?
Planted a tree?
Passed the trash for recycling?
Reduced consumption of electricity shutting down of all devices from standby mode?
Put a wind turbine in your backyard?
... Yes, a whole bunch!
He received moral satisfaction from the fact that you need nature!!!
44 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nevoeiro 08.04.20

As the grandfather went to the woods we had to cut a couple of birch trees for firewood,so Spili curves of birch,although it could cut even.
Asked his grandfather why curves,the grandfather said why cut healthy trees when there are sick.
True to this 16kg collected birch seeds,for delivery to the forest.

Cheburator Cannibal
In Russia, the same containers are for plastic,at least in our city.

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 08.04.20

Well, I the paper from under the candy is not thrown on the floor, and put it in my pocket. That's all that I've done good for the environment.

r
rPeBoJL 08.04.20

several dozen trolls puny poobryvali)

s
stalker7162534 08.04.20

That said, tapemaster - it is only really available to turn off the light when leaving the house.
The tree is nowhere to sit in the city. And for city trees are self-seeding. I've ridden and seen a lot of overgrown fields, which have ceased to put bread.
Trash sorting - where? no recycling in the country. As well as waste paper collection points.

Well, what else can you do? Less to buy products in plastic packaging? So because there is no other. Try not gasoline to spill on the ground? Well soggetta it in the engine, the exhaust gases better?