3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
elektronik17 10.04.20 08:05 pm

DLC Gunrunning (arms trafficking) (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Read more on the Rockstar website: http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/60226/GTA-Online-Gunrunning-Now-Available

What brings renewal?

A new military transport:

APC: $2,325,000 - $3,092,500
Dune Fav: $850,000 - $1,130,500
Half-Truck: $1,695,000 - $2,254,350
Oppressor motorcycle: $2,650,000 - $3,524,500
Weaponized Tampa: $1,585,000 - $2,108,050
Anti-Aircraft Trailer: $1,400,000 - $1,862,000

Bunker: $1,165,00 - $2,375,000 (11 pieces)
(three optional interior: 1st default 2nd +$215,000, 3rd +$290,000)
Hut to spawn in the bunker $265,000
Tyr black $740,000; white $845,000
Safe for weapons $175,000
Golf-machine for drive in $85,000 - $120,000
The most expensive will cost ~$4 million

Improvements to the hopper:
Equipment: $1,155,000
People: $598,500
Protection: $351,000
The first two improvements are extremely desirable for a greater sales price and faster production.

The control panel (mobile command post) $1,225,000 - $1,400,000
The control panel can be destroyed, 10+ shots from an RPG.

Also added:
6 deep upgrades for weapons.
8 special missions with the new vehicles.
Costume jagernaut for $500,000.

Lots of clothes, masks, tattoos, and a few hairstyles.
Read more here:
Spoiler

Hidden transport, which will be open late:
Spoiler

PS I Will gradually Supplement the post.

I must say that 45 upgrades for better weapons to buy, each worth $225,000, the total will be ~10kk$
Open, as I understand it, upgrades randomly. (?) That is not to open a specific modification, what you want more.
So it's easier to spend money, and then to beat than a very long and slow to farm upgrades for free.
One modification takes at least 2-3 hours, a very long time.

Overall, the update is more akin to the company for bikers than for offices/boxes/cars.
189 Comments
Sort by:
s
saneklllla 10.04.20

elektronik17
thanks for the reply I will try

v
victorzh 10.04.20

t830x
Heh, I satunin, and then through the Cabinet leaving only the trunks of the MkII. But upgrades trunks while locked. And, most sad, it seems like they will open randomly. Ie waiting, waiting thermal and explosive bullets, and you open the camouflage paint for trucks. And then the minigun for Tampa, which you do not have. A total of 45 improvements, ie you can wait a long time.
UDP: Completed the first study. Opened some cannon for the buggy :)

Question by Thiru. That he gives and whether or not to take it? Or purely for fun?

E
Evgeniy Nosov 10.04.20

victorzh
Opens some skins for the weapons and the ability to pick up ammo, all subject to the performance of the test. Not worth buying at all.

E
Evgeniy Nosov 10.04.20

Question: where is a new vehicle in the garage as the new motec, or in the bunker?

e
elektronik17 10.04.20

VerlA wrote:
this is most likely with the upgrade, because I set all 3, now half of the goods made in Los Santos can sell exactly half of the amount that you wrote
Yes, it all upgrade and people in the workplace. The filling hopper 12 hours.

e
elektronik17 10.04.20

victorzh wrote:
Heh, I satunin, and then through the Cabinet leaving only the trunks of the MkII. But upgrades trunks while locked.
I bought the 45 modifications and put what you wanted. Modification to wait a very long time, but still random. One piece - 6.5 hours. Three months later need appears... No, not an option. Better 45 to buy and send people in the bunker on the production of the goods.

t
tuman31 10.04.20

Who knows when in the bunker you sit at the computer and do nothing for the inactivity kick?
I think you just have to leave a PC always on and let them farm while you're sleeping or at work? the question is how much is enough raw material on time?
PS. toad while he's winning, so the entire staff from the development.

V
VerlA 10.04.20

tuman31 wrote:
the question is how much is enough raw material on time?
no, of course, there for an hour, maybe 2 max
and not to throw you a match stick on w and let run for the bunker)

G
GROM-RU 10.04.20

VerlA
roll))) the match is not reliable, it is better to tighten the screw))))
just press any button movement, crushing than the top. holding shift before this is possible even for one and the stealth bleed)
Evgeny Nosov
transport when buying choose where to Park or the apartment or the office if there is a garage in the control panel there tethering not recommend - then if you change the garage for the auto shop , transport can dull the abyss . I have so Buggy disappeared I had to buy a second time

t
tuman31 10.04.20

A little will tell you about new munitions and their features.

Stores white color - tracers:
Cause exactly the same damage as usual. No unique bonus give. The only peculiarity is that they glow the colour of the paint of your weapon. Ie if your gun is pink, the bullet in flight will be pink.

Shops with green - bullet. Available only for PP and pistol. Give increased damage on live targets without body armor. Capacity and quantity of portable ammunition is reduced..

Shops with red - incendiary bullets. Can poison when ingested. Capacity and quantity of portable ammunition is reduced.
Bonus:
Works well with the gun as it ignites with the first bullet.

Shops with blue - armor-piercing bullets. The bullet is designed to defeat live targets wearing body armor. Equipment on these bullets react in the same way as normal. Capacity and quantity of portable ammunition is reduced.
Bonus:
Such bullets are on the heavy sniper rifle capable of killing pumped character in full armor when hit by a bullet-proof helmet with the first shot.

Shops with purple color - a Bullet with a full metal jacket (CIE). Great for shooting at vehicles. Easily penetrates armored glass and causes increased damage to the vehicle. Capacity and quantity of portable ammunition is reduced.
Bonus:
The only way to break the glass on the armored Kuruma.

Shops with yellow - explosive bullets. Only available for a heavy sniper rifle. When hit explode. An explosion powerful enough to blow up with the first shot of the civil machine. Hydra with the first shot loses control of the second and explodes. Tank's forehead explodes from the tenth cartridge. Capacity and quantity of portable ammunition is reduced.

The main disadvantage of new ammunition that cannot be replenished through the interaction menu, and you can carry a negligible number of the cartridge.

t
t830x 10.04.20

I transport to the garage office set, still 3 tiers empty and 2 Perce single layer with lowriderarte scored

elektronik17
How much to buy?

e
elektronik17 10.04.20

t830x
The whole upgrade cost me 38 million. This is the most expensive tank with upgrades and control panel, all pumped transport with a discount, all the 45 modifications, all weapons MkII with all the upgrades, Juggernaut suit and a few clothes.

t
t830x 10.04.20

elektronik17
and u can spend the loot

t
tuman31 10.04.20

elektronik17
What a heavy kit automatic rifles after the latest update MkII ?

e
elektronik17 10.04.20

tuman31
Well, changing the appearance slightly improved performance characteristics.

O
OlegFo 10.04.20

Upset a bug - the leveling of the truck was reset to zero, leaving only the bullet-proof wheels. In fact, CP - number is changed to default.
The contents of the hopper, I, is the daily payment - 9400.

t
tuman31 10.04.20

When you pass all the tests in dash, throwing some amount of ammunition will increase to 30.
Source: gtaexpert

e
elektronik17 10.04.20

Who cares.
Checked and counted the exact number of missiles an armored personnel carrier and trailer in the free session.
BTR - 60 shots.
Trailer air defense - 30 shots.
The bike has 20 missiles.

Armored personnel carriers and a truck on the tracks holding 8 rounds RPG. 9th explodes.
Tampa is submitted with one shot from an RPG, which is very sad.
Hydra brought everything quickly, including PDAs.

e
ed58963 10.04.20

on account of the Hydra did not doubt never.
but there were questions on pronosticuri of Juggernaut. air defense armored personnel carrier with a thermal tip and a game control or like a boat? rocket muzyka heat or not? what kind of bulletproof helmet (new armor type?)?

v
victorzh 10.04.20

tuman31
Thank you so much for the detailed guide to cartridges!

Tell me, did I understand correctly that to replenish the magazines of arms MkII have to go to the man in the truck? In ammunacii fail?