3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rela1s 10.04.20 08:18 pm

The most stupid cartoon in your opinion

For me it is modern cartoons for kids =/
95 Comments
Sort by:
S
Snite_Poerti 10.04.20

Winx... so Many ways of how to become a fairy I haven't seen. Sorceress with a meaningful storyline for season 3 just got it ubozhetsvo.

s
sdkG 10.04.20

S
Syahou Dun 10.04.20

S
SkyRaider 10.04.20

turokxxx
I thought, or you're looking for something deep/instructive/not absurd in Sponge Bob?

T
T.T.G 10.04.20

The Americans lead the way in this competition.

w
we get what we deserve 10.04.20

SkyRaider
Rather, the absence of needless excess of irrationality.

S
Samyy Schastlivyy 10.04.20

spongebob, lunatic, Beavis and Butthead

D
DavidNespeshnyy 10.04.20

Suspicious owl)))

k
klyopa 10.04.20

My little likes this kind of video

y
yariko.v 10.04.20

Well, I try not to watch stupid cartoons, but something always zips sideways. I think it's South Park.

y
yariko.v 10.04.20

Pilat.
In principle, a theme, Fun Forest Friends are not dumb cartoon, but rather educational. Teaches safety. However, the presentation of the material there is a specific, more suitable to adult.

A
A.Soldier of Light 10.04.20

Deus lo vult wrote:
Most of the cartoons from Cartoon Network
After 2000 Yes. Nineties - no, it was then twisted the best cartoons on CN.
My avatar is a character from one cartoon )

G
Ghost Hunter 10.04.20

A. Soldier of Light
Well... Adventure Time is not bad. The world developed a lot of references to the retro, and just fun to watch)
On the other side of the fence is already a classic, though modern. Ambiguous genius cartoon.

n
nikc231 10.04.20

Hedgehog in the fog)

S
Spirin Evgeniy 10.04.20

the simpsons

O
Olr 10.04.20

helisenpai
You are not right. I agree... spongebob stupid cartoon, but don't you think drugiz children. This cartoon does NOT undermine my view of the world.. especially since they are already formed.. I'm 10 years old. Your subjective opinion only hinders development. I have endured so much.. that has me anything the psyche will not break. Words cancel..

O
Olr 10.04.20

helisenpai
Yes. I like terribly boring it is to watch, I'm 10 years old.. but my one. this is interesting.. I'm different from the other kids much..

l
legusor 10.04.20

children against the wizards. nothing more wretched, I believe, does not exist yet.

A
A.Soldier of Light 10.04.20

Fra wrote:
This cartoon does NOT undermine my view of the world.. especially since they are already formed.. I'm 10 years old
him 10 years said and the already formed view of the world

a
airstorm 10.04.20

HY... cartoons like a car and small truck... last I saw it Chlebowski ... the Cartoon is certainly the height of stupidity and idiocy, one in spite of this masterpiece inadvertently pose the question: what smoked and consumed its creators? Multari in the course this can be done only under nehily dose of various substances.