3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Grinaaa Morningstar 10.04.20 10:23 pm

Blog one a nerd. (Diablo 2)

Greetings to all inhabitants of the neighborhoods of this forum. This small topic I will conduct my own little blog, which will publish the interesting history of the sanctuary, screenshots drop and a short report about my race in Chaos Sanctuary.

POST IS CONSTANTLY UPDATED.

Q: why you created this topic?
A: to be honest - many of you will not find here anything interesting ( and maybe this topic and does not need anyone ), but it is likely that some lost soul will come here with a smile on her face. And in General - I'm bored, so I play my fun.
Birth Overres
Long thought of the nickname, but for some reason decided to take this. Not going to tell you about my night adventure classics ( all pretty lame ) and go straight to the point.

Run, paladin, run!
Many of you have faced a problem of who am I shook??? and in the end had to swing 2-3 Windows ( some in 5 Windows ran ;S ), and I am no exception - after a long search for partner for PCs I decided to do everything alone.
At first everything was very sick - sick-drops paladin from the public NBC, but soon, PAL capture treasured twenties, things began to move much faster.It's only been 3 hours and I'm LVL 65! Oh yeah, a little further, and clothe the Enigma!
As a result, over 3 and a half hours I got 71 level, and a little bit filled my paladin ( the most basic ). The drop was just terrible - it was not!

Overres
Can't remember exactly how many runs I made a new paladin ( inject 71-87 ). By the way, the hero of this topic:

Spoiler

-Yes! Yes, he's Finn!
So what? So much more interesting to play.

Lucky
Most of the races as always were krabovymi drop virtually no ( do not consider low runes and a magic jewel ), but, BUT!
Just in the last 20 races it turned out will burn down his dragom!
It all started with the best Orb for sorceress:

orb

Continued best hat of all time:

Spoiler

Don't know when I picked up ramy jewel ( apparently in the confusion ), but was very pleased with the result:

Spoiler

But that's not all! Just a few minutes, fortune again smiled at me:
Sorry one socket broke.
Spoiler

Well, after that I have my eyes on the forehead climbed:

Spoiler

Just answer the questions:
Bambuca, KD I blew another distant sixtieth level to open the game act 1 hell ( :( ). Runs mainly on 6-8 ppl ( open khbr ).
No Milo, I don't know.
Obsessed, all PG, of course. With me, by the way, runs UpToADream so that it can confirm everything.

Day 2: The Beginning
Probably no one is interested in what goes paladin, but still I please you equipment:
EQUIP

The second day began as usual - with small successes and lightest crab:
Spoiler

Oh yeah, we haven't met with you 3 days!
Spoiler

And you know what pain is?
Spoiler

A small advertisement.
Spoiler

Go ahead I'm waiting!
Spoiler

The fight with Nikita Borisovich:
Spoiler
257 Comments
Sort by:
i
imAhead 10.04.20

Grenaa
Cheetor.

Z
ZakarumFoot 10.04.20

Left only the monitor to provide it.

B
Bambuca 10.04.20

Grenaa
How many ppl running? It's from a quest drop?

A
Archon Guard 10.04.20

does not happen so much delicious as often stat wrong here, you have to understand where the dog rummaged

N
Ne Maylo 10.04.20

Grenaa
the last Orb is not sold?

T
Torum. 10.04.20

Screeny rule, better cuts. As well as the rules, plus.

O
Obsessed 10.04.20

Grenaa, juwel Orba and maybe more! it Pehe pad?

L
LeoHao 10.04.20

He stole everything!(

T
Torum. 10.04.20

On Pehe there are no such people. ;(

T
Torum. 10.04.20

Slice images. ;(

T
Travodur 10.04.20

curious looks 10/18 str ring ) when this Pala Yeni better 10/15 dex)

T
Torum. 10.04.20

Grenaa
Long are loaded large. ;(

S
Str8 of tha Compton 10.04.20

Hbr18
Overres was slain by Doom Night
Hbr19
Overres was slain by Doom Night
Hbr20
Overrrs was slain by the Pit Lord

O
Obsessed 10.04.20

Str8 of tha Compton, normas! and who said that the usual nerd needs to defeat the pit Lord? =) moreover, in such bespontovye aMule. ;D

T
Torum. 10.04.20

From the heart!

G
G-gurdaXII 10.04.20

Obsessed
Pit lords are especially hardened villains with the convoy and on time cestovnim lower resist from oblivia

O
Obsessed 10.04.20

G-gurdaXII, I will not say that I never fell. *blushing* ;-)
on KL was particularly fun. there's a bit more complicated with 0бсорбами.

R
RainInTheNight 10.04.20

Infector cellaret better than 80% players servers :D

G
Grinaaa Morningstar 10.04.20

There stressful the situation was, really.
Lower rerist + light ench + crowd = death. Gets to 92 LVL and put a special thing.

O
Obsessed 10.04.20

Grenaa, XS now.. I have хамм0р sometimes felt failures at the HP, but at the expense of a pair of 20hp-smalloc I threw 2*11 lres and even under LR sadly was not. but Caudle Casa when the next Lord by mayt, mentally tickled, Yes..

all ^ sevens. one of Torum"as black hair on our white tablecloth. (C) x/f Brigade ;-)