3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Grinaaa Morningstar 10.04.20 10:23 pm

Blog one a nerd. (Diablo 2)

Greetings to all inhabitants of the neighborhoods of this forum. This small topic I will conduct my own little blog, which will publish the interesting history of the sanctuary, screenshots drop and a short report about my race in Chaos Sanctuary.

POST IS CONSTANTLY UPDATED.

Q: why you created this topic?
A: to be honest - many of you will not find here anything interesting ( and maybe this topic and does not need anyone ), but it is likely that some lost soul will come here with a smile on her face. And in General - I'm bored, so I play my fun.
Birth Overres
Long thought of the nickname, but for some reason decided to take this. Not going to tell you about my night adventure classics ( all pretty lame ) and go straight to the point.

Run, paladin, run!
Many of you have faced a problem of who am I shook??? and in the end had to swing 2-3 Windows ( some in 5 Windows ran ;S ), and I am no exception - after a long search for partner for PCs I decided to do everything alone.
At first everything was very sick - sick-drops paladin from the public NBC, but soon, PAL capture treasured twenties, things began to move much faster.It's only been 3 hours and I'm LVL 65! Oh yeah, a little further, and clothe the Enigma!
As a result, over 3 and a half hours I got 71 level, and a little bit filled my paladin ( the most basic ). The drop was just terrible - it was not!

Overres
Can't remember exactly how many runs I made a new paladin ( inject 71-87 ). By the way, the hero of this topic:

Spoiler

-Yes! Yes, he's Finn!
So what? So much more interesting to play.

Lucky
Most of the races as always were krabovymi drop virtually no ( do not consider low runes and a magic jewel ), but, BUT!
Just in the last 20 races it turned out will burn down his dragom!
It all started with the best Orb for sorceress:

orb

Continued best hat of all time:

Spoiler

Don't know when I picked up ramy jewel ( apparently in the confusion ), but was very pleased with the result:

Spoiler

But that's not all! Just a few minutes, fortune again smiled at me:
Sorry one socket broke.
Spoiler

Well, after that I have my eyes on the forehead climbed:

Spoiler

Just answer the questions:
Bambuca, KD I blew another distant sixtieth level to open the game act 1 hell ( :( ). Runs mainly on 6-8 ppl ( open khbr ).
No Milo, I don't know.
Obsessed, all PG, of course. With me, by the way, runs UpToADream so that it can confirm everything.

Day 2: The Beginning
Probably no one is interested in what goes paladin, but still I please you equipment:
EQUIP

The second day began as usual - with small successes and lightest crab:
Spoiler

Oh yeah, we haven't met with you 3 days!
Spoiler

And you know what pain is?
Spoiler

A small advertisement.
Spoiler

Go ahead I'm waiting!
Spoiler

The fight with Nikita Borisovich:
Spoiler
257 Comments
Sort by:
E
Episcop_moo 10.04.20

Sontag

G
Grinaaa Morningstar 10.04.20

And plus something added. :D

O
Obsessed 10.04.20

Grenaa, Киру69 you can offer the cat-stargeyzer. he needed 70 (69 he has). you will offer him, and he's ... emotionally Express themselves! <;D

d
di_Griz 10.04.20

Ergo
Von vizin and Sean the exact Same)

M
Murfig 10.04.20

spasibo gospodin

H
Heart Carver 10.04.20

spasibo gospodin
I read somewhere how one student was expelled for what he is the Negro, which to him in the Dorm was settled, he said his name was Master.

G

It was the case.

E
Episcop_moo 10.04.20

I read somewhere how one student was expelled for what he is the Negro, which to him in the Dorm was settled, he said his name was Master.
:DDDDDDDD
pix.PlayGround.ru

G

Day 2: End.
Today's races are not described as painfully colorful in terms of drop, but I liked them - it was easy to swing, despite the poor performance of the Internet. Took 91 LVL - now I'm one step closer to the cherished clothes.
And now briefly about the main:

Once again killed Diablo. VM 5 ha 160 units.
Spoiler

In the next game met obsessed who demanded to take a screenshot with it. The screenshot did - down the Internet.
Spoiler

The Internet came up instantly. Back in the game to obsessed and died. Death is better spent Fulci.
Spoiler

How many sockets will be? Bet - the winner will receive a rune of the MIND.
Spoiler

Cold volshebno would be happy.
Spoiler

Where is the master? Need master for evaluation? Who is brave?
Spoiler

SHTA?
Spoiler

In connection with terrible lag sat in chalice and came across a man who needs to kill Diablo. The reaction is funny.
Spoiler

Fell michta gracewood.
Spoiler

Michta nayanika gracewood.
Spoiler

Yay! Done!
Spoiler

Ah! I almost forgot! One kind man gave to drive KTA! Play has become much easier.
Spoiler

And after CTA, and the mercenary to take. Hired a very bold call a Closet. Unable to look at him.

Spoiler

Armor is better not to find ( on my mule ).
Spoiler

Cannon gathered here such that iron maiden didn't bite.
Spoiler

Well beanie in the color of the armor ( he's a mod, however ).
Spoiler

This is the end of today, gonna go watch a movie and sleep under the fan. Pack.

O
Obsessed 10.04.20

How many sockets will be? Bet - the winner will receive a rune of the MIND.
Grenaa, or 6 or 1. :-) OK let it be.. TWO! ;D

to sleep under the fan.
pix.PlayGround.ru

6Kau6 10.04.20

Well that's not HC,otherwise, instead of the standard inscriptions after pictures with New and downs you should read YOU LEFT SIX DAYS!! :) that's fotkis with Obsessed...Incidentally,Constantine,look at his ava,how many of them live NAV? ;)

O
Obsessed 10.04.20

look at his ava,how many of them live NAV?
6Kau6, and fuck they need? well Mona always new to draw. %-)

[edit] thou Cho, podanie me and ripec were separated by time interval of 1-2 min.: -)

6Kau6 10.04.20

New ljudevit? :D Incidentally,I forgot to say...Your Persians on HCCL LEFT SIX DAYS!! ;DD

T
Torum. 10.04.20

A very interesting blog.

M
Murfig 10.04.20

4 socket

B
Breyuschiy 10.04.20

zadrot

O
Obsessed 10.04.20

Shaving, cap? :-)

i
imAhead 10.04.20

Shaving
Wouldn't Drott the same and even more. The drop was too good, that's the dilemma.(cheetor/ not cheetor)

O
Obsessed 10.04.20

imAhead, there's a little secret: the AGM items dropouts if every 30th of hbr to fall. ;D

6Kau6 10.04.20

HC version-quality Persian to drop ;D
PS and I think that on HC constantly falling...)