3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Grinaaa Morningstar 10.04.20 10:23 pm

Blog one a nerd. (Diablo 2)

Greetings to all inhabitants of the neighborhoods of this forum. This small topic I will conduct my own little blog, which will publish the interesting history of the sanctuary, screenshots drop and a short report about my race in Chaos Sanctuary.

POST IS CONSTANTLY UPDATED.

Q: why you created this topic?
A: to be honest - many of you will not find here anything interesting ( and maybe this topic and does not need anyone ), but it is likely that some lost soul will come here with a smile on her face. And in General - I'm bored, so I play my fun.
Birth Overres
Long thought of the nickname, but for some reason decided to take this. Not going to tell you about my night adventure classics ( all pretty lame ) and go straight to the point.

Run, paladin, run!
Many of you have faced a problem of who am I shook??? and in the end had to swing 2-3 Windows ( some in 5 Windows ran ;S ), and I am no exception - after a long search for partner for PCs I decided to do everything alone.
At first everything was very sick - sick-drops paladin from the public NBC, but soon, PAL capture treasured twenties, things began to move much faster.It's only been 3 hours and I'm LVL 65! Oh yeah, a little further, and clothe the Enigma!
As a result, over 3 and a half hours I got 71 level, and a little bit filled my paladin ( the most basic ). The drop was just terrible - it was not!

Overres
Can't remember exactly how many runs I made a new paladin ( inject 71-87 ). By the way, the hero of this topic:

Spoiler

-Yes! Yes, he's Finn!
So what? So much more interesting to play.

Lucky
Most of the races as always were krabovymi drop virtually no ( do not consider low runes and a magic jewel ), but, BUT!
Just in the last 20 races it turned out will burn down his dragom!
It all started with the best Orb for sorceress:

orb

Continued best hat of all time:

Spoiler

Don't know when I picked up ramy jewel ( apparently in the confusion ), but was very pleased with the result:

Spoiler

But that's not all! Just a few minutes, fortune again smiled at me:
Sorry one socket broke.
Spoiler

Well, after that I have my eyes on the forehead climbed:

Spoiler

Just answer the questions:
Bambuca, KD I blew another distant sixtieth level to open the game act 1 hell ( :( ). Runs mainly on 6-8 ppl ( open khbr ).
No Milo, I don't know.
Obsessed, all PG, of course. With me, by the way, runs UpToADream so that it can confirm everything.

Day 2: The Beginning
Probably no one is interested in what goes paladin, but still I please you equipment:
EQUIP

The second day began as usual - with small successes and lightest crab:
Spoiler

Oh yeah, we haven't met with you 3 days!
Spoiler

And you know what pain is?
Spoiler

A small advertisement.
Spoiler

Go ahead I'm waiting!
Spoiler

The fight with Nikita Borisovich:
Spoiler
257 Comments
Sort by:
O
Obsessed 10.04.20

hot topic! :D

Yes, in fact time on a forum was not )
DWT.Psyonic, why, well you was in the bath. ;-) incidentally, lurk wrote that it is not necessary to make a new уч0тки when the main sobane.
for what kind of dog you again renamed? once again ruthlessly tearing the damn the past? ;D

O
Obsessed 10.04.20

How does the promoted hero XD
gpyr Dzhigurda forum monitors. the rest, apparently not. :-)

H
Heart Carver 10.04.20

DWT - it's something to do with power tools...
Why is it called the Hammer? He works as a hammer?
-No, he's successful with women

g
gpyr 10.04.20

Obsessed
Well neskazhu, above the screen there where people who asked a taxi asked with surprise of Grenaa, they say, aren't you the SAME wanker??
So not only Dzhigurda monitors then..

O
Obsessed 10.04.20

gpyr, the person is not in the bill, he is not the NCP, which can fasten Anku, throwing up his English and to take off to do a ruthless Peck! ;-)

B
Believein 10.04.20

Heart Carver
DWT = Dont Waste Time. Translation find himself :(
Obsessed
Weeks, that I'm in the bath was, does not mean that the CACHE zapisano cleaned,Monsieur! :D
And pereimenovali patamu chta dad in the team! No дьявол2 of course!

R
RainInTheNight 10.04.20

DWT.Psyonic
lol clan

H
Heart Carver 10.04.20

My Kingdom for a translation!

G
Grinaaa Morningstar 10.04.20

But honestly.
Spoiler

g0su lld zeal ws?
Spoiler

n
netsin 10.04.20

gpyr
nothing against Hamer in HKS are nice, but a couple of times it was fun for you to fly around when darkness Kaitov and lords ))
especially warm to the idea that what if the last hit won't be me and the mob, and then the kid Expo will merge))

G
G-gurdaXII 10.04.20

why are you still only Dzhigurda pursues
gpyr
It is rather green following me. And if I wanted to PK him, don't suffer in hvh, druid is much easier hammer to kill.

T
Torum. 10.04.20

Hammer >>> all.

g
gpyr 10.04.20

netsin
paradplanet da? ya te6ya nomH1-0

G

G-gurdaXII
I'm the druid can fight faster than hammer.
Apcan guys.

T
Torum. 10.04.20

New Hummers something really bullockii freeze.

G

Here, even the compote knows a lot about the rules:
It BO only on themselves - a fairly common practice. Reasonable people agree to this, as a rule. Otherwise too strong it turns out the advantage over a party without Barba.

g
gpyr 10.04.20

Write on! What stopped that? I wonder what such a thing was available with a 92-th level?

G
Grav_drakula 10.04.20

Looks like nerd was blown away.

B
Beast. 10.04.20

gpyr
I think it is about Koa said, str is not enough..

O
Obsessed 10.04.20

By_Default, me in this assumption confuses one moment - if you dance with what is 92 LVL Eni gives enough str to wear Camberra, what the walrus this adrenaline junkie invento empty? =) into, distribute charok 5 str and put it before religion does not allow? =)