3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Grafen 10.04.20 10:26 pm

Broken Iphone

Good evening, everyone. So the day has finally come guys, half an hour ago at 20:00 Moscow time, I had stopped working Iphone 5s that I used for almost 3 years. As usual I was sitting in a cozy pg after work, reading blogs and suddenly the screen abruptly goes out and all I thought at first that the charge has ended, but no. Attempts to charge was not successful, the phone would not turn on and just basked worse now that I put it on charge. In General, from charging I took out and removed it. Now, in principle, will share his short opinion for all the time use this go. I bought it in winter 2013 for 29999 rubles in the Communication, the feeling was huge, because compared to the 3gs, I had the first iPhone, the iPhone was 10 times faster, and the screen is pleasing to the eye, the display was very clear and to read for example the news in the browser was just amazing, games run faster and better, everything was better. I was excited for this brand new as the day I bought my first Iphone 3gs, it was the same feeling after using Nokia N73, and now, I want to say that from the iPhone, I did not expect this time, the first iPhone is still alive and still cheerful as ever. Even N73 is still alive, and this dead, something is clearly wrong, in recent years the technique of making things worse and worse, and the iPhone is no exception. What can I say, we'll have to take something else. Can advise normal quality phone, just please do not offer Samsung. What can I buy instead of the iPhone?
65 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dark537 10.04.20

of course Sonya

G
Grafen 10.04.20

Dark537
A model of what to take exactly?

A
Angry Destroyer 10.04.20

Lenovo A536,it is fast and clear phone.Charges quickly,discharges slowly.Just the 4G to take,as the phone is 12000 thousand.Either Sony xperia z black for 20,000 thousand rubles,but it is much better lenovo

T
T.T.G 10.04.20

Grafen wrote:
What can I buy instead of the iPhone?
The ticket to Copenhagen.

A
Angry Destroyer 10.04.20

Twisted Tesla Gigafactory
Or a ticket to Egypt,which costs 24000

T
T.T.G 10.04.20

buban
Egypt about anything and overpress everywhere.

G
Grafen 10.04.20

buban
Thank you, guys suggest more options to choose from will be offered, and there already to take

A
Angry Destroyer 10.04.20

Grafen
Grafen,and at what price you want to buy the phone?Or all the same to you?

G
Grafen 10.04.20

buban
No more 25 thousand

m
moblin 10.04.20

Grafen
Take for example protected
Conquest S6 Pro
Conquest S8 Pro
Can BES about.

A
Angry Destroyer 10.04.20

Grafen
My favorite of the phones is LeEco.The phones are inexpensive but very high quality.LeEco Max 2 is 20000 thousand rubles.Suggest to buy.

T
T.T.G 10.04.20

Grafen
Get a Chinese phone with a flashlight. They longer work.

r
rPeBoJL 10.04.20

Twisted Tesla Gigafactory
black?))

T
T.T.G 10.04.20

rPeBoJL
what's the difference?

r
rPeBoJL 10.04.20

well, of course...
Spoiler

s
safot 10.04.20

Grafen
look at the Chinese, LeEco (the closest competitor in performance to the iPhone 7), Xiaomi,Meizu. he already use the second for 3 years Sonya Z2 when will color will look in the direction of the Chinese.

U
UltimaSephy 10.04.20

I took Asus zenfone kl551 (price 25) look obzorchik on the phone.

U
UltimaSephy 10.04.20

or ze551kl

H
Hryas 10.04.20

And you are not ashamed with the old iPhone 5s to go? No disgrace
I have still the iPhone 6 and I'm ashamed of it
Well, soon the seventh buy already

V
Vanya Rygalov 10.04.20

Marasmus was intense...