3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Grafen 10.04.20 10:26 pm

Broken Iphone

Good evening, everyone. So the day has finally come guys, half an hour ago at 20:00 Moscow time, I had stopped working Iphone 5s that I used for almost 3 years. As usual I was sitting in a cozy pg after work, reading blogs and suddenly the screen abruptly goes out and all I thought at first that the charge has ended, but no. Attempts to charge was not successful, the phone would not turn on and just basked worse now that I put it on charge. In General, from charging I took out and removed it. Now, in principle, will share his short opinion for all the time use this go. I bought it in winter 2013 for 29999 rubles in the Communication, the feeling was huge, because compared to the 3gs, I had the first iPhone, the iPhone was 10 times faster, and the screen is pleasing to the eye, the display was very clear and to read for example the news in the browser was just amazing, games run faster and better, everything was better. I was excited for this brand new as the day I bought my first Iphone 3gs, it was the same feeling after using Nokia N73, and now, I want to say that from the iPhone, I did not expect this time, the first iPhone is still alive and still cheerful as ever. Even N73 is still alive, and this dead, something is clearly wrong, in recent years the technique of making things worse and worse, and the iPhone is no exception. What can I say, we'll have to take something else. Can advise normal quality phone, just please do not offer Samsung. What can I buy instead of the iPhone?
65 Comments
Sort by:
O
OakSorcerer 10.04.20

I suggest you look to xiaomi mi5s. It may make sense to wait until the price calms down a bit.

G
GlyukoEzhik 10.04.20

Slash wrote:
I have still the iPhone 6 and I'm ashamed of it
Well, soon the seventh buy already
I think with this approach, you live in shame all my life I have to.

S
Shadowarm 10.04.20

Hryas
Are you going to use as a device for wanking?
Yeah,blackorby just have fat rage

T
T.T.G 10.04.20

rPeBoJL
boring boring

W
Wing42 10.04.20

Shadowarm
Wow, shes got you gifts for Birthday.
Spoiler

And on topic: I IPhones had Affairs, he as I use kinetophone bricks and continue.

G
GlyukoEzhik 10.04.20

Grafen wrote:
Can advise normal quality phone
the phone should ring! The rest of the hat! Android shit! I hope I helped you.

r
rPeBoJL 10.04.20

Twisted Tesla Gigafactory
Chito padelat ;(

T
T.T.G 10.04.20

rPeBoJL
Weapons removed - olive was obtained.
Bolt into the anomaly, not the throwing - no legs campfire slept.
In the psi-emission hit - the eggplant was.
The exoskeleton in the backpack dragged - vertebral discs are then inserted.

r
rPeBoJL 10.04.20

Twisted Tesla Gigafactory
- Porridge is good, suddenly, he added. - Porridge? - alert the conductor. - Did you know him before?

h
hom1e 10.04.20

seventh the iPhone, take you Cho
took 4s immediately after the release of 64 GB. still breathing.

Z
Znak kachestva Ubeysoft 10.04.20

Grafen
BU-ha-ha... a pretty good so far broke down. Originalnaya!!111!!!

h
hom1e 10.04.20

Sign a quality Ubisoft
who said that? any equipment breaks down, especially on Android.

Z

hom1e
FSE into an Apple on the cover nor lamaida. No lie to me!

h
hom1e 10.04.20

Sign a quality Ubisoft
maybe all that with the Apple on the cover TRY not to break because it beautiful costly and it is a pity, and some ashtisi possible and open a beer.

M
Maxis1977 10.04.20

hahahaha you're such a sucker)

G
Grafen 10.04.20

Anyways guys, went to service center the phone was repaired, the battery just died, and everything is fine. Topic can be closed

Z

hom1e
Boring you some...

G
Grafen 10.04.20

Maxis1977
That is, if people have equipment breaks down they are suckers? Then if you break, then by your logic you are also going to them?
P. s Close the topic, and that now run across here and start shit, and I don't want

M
Maxis1977 10.04.20

Grafen
well, I have nothing breaks because I don't buy shit like the iPhone,well, you just stick with the iPhone

G
Grafen 10.04.20

Maxis1977
Lol, I don't stick with it. I have worked for 3 years. Three years Carl, I was told that the warranty batteries for a year, so filled with battery. And the phone works like a clock, so your argument just doesn't fit the term fuck up