3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Grafen 10.04.20 10:26 pm

Broken Iphone

Good evening, everyone. So the day has finally come guys, half an hour ago at 20:00 Moscow time, I had stopped working Iphone 5s that I used for almost 3 years. As usual I was sitting in a cozy pg after work, reading blogs and suddenly the screen abruptly goes out and all I thought at first that the charge has ended, but no. Attempts to charge was not successful, the phone would not turn on and just basked worse now that I put it on charge. In General, from charging I took out and removed it. Now, in principle, will share his short opinion for all the time use this go. I bought it in winter 2013 for 29999 rubles in the Communication, the feeling was huge, because compared to the 3gs, I had the first iPhone, the iPhone was 10 times faster, and the screen is pleasing to the eye, the display was very clear and to read for example the news in the browser was just amazing, games run faster and better, everything was better. I was excited for this brand new as the day I bought my first Iphone 3gs, it was the same feeling after using Nokia N73, and now, I want to say that from the iPhone, I did not expect this time, the first iPhone is still alive and still cheerful as ever. Even N73 is still alive, and this dead, something is clearly wrong, in recent years the technique of making things worse and worse, and the iPhone is no exception. What can I say, we'll have to take something else. Can advise normal quality phone, just please do not offer Samsung. What can I buy instead of the iPhone?
65 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hryas 10.04.20

Grafen
You're just jealous

r
rPeBoJL 10.04.20

Spoiler

F
Fan_Tiesto 10.04.20

throw this stuff stub and buy the galaxy S7!) then nothing will Lomat)

v
vasyavasin 10.04.20

Why throw it away? It is possible to fix it. The iPhone itself is very fragile, I always use this service http://apple-cult.ru/ all always make high quality and not expensive!

d
djumba34 10.04.20

Damn, they break down, too? :)
Buy new... Or not... Not the 8th and 10 th)))
I checked out the review - https://geekhacker.ru/obzor-iphone-x/ cool sink...
But price, a price... a Piece of Baku for the phone - even for expensive office plankton))