3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vitalik76 10.04.20 10:28 pm

Impressions from the beta (Star Wars: Battlefront 2 (2017))

See here experiences there, although a beta version was available October 4th (for those who did pre-order), and all will be available from 6 October. Completed beta testing on October 9.

I tried the game today. Menu globally there are 3 variants of the game:
1. The single-campaign. Here, in beta of course nothing, just start a small movie with a is the single-campaign.
2. Multiplayer. There are three modes of play: galactic assault 40 players (that in the previous version of the game was called attack of the walkers), starfighter assault on the 24 player (that in the previous version of the game called squadron), strike to 16 players (this is infantry mode)
3. Arcade. So named that in the last version of the game called tasks, i.e. singles that match with bots. Here available for just two matches for the dark side on the map Naboo. Yes, Yes, there was the era of the clone wars. You can play for droid (there is a choice of specializations - assault, heavy infantryman, officer, sniper), Darth Maul or the droid B2-RP. The meaning of these assignments just to fill a certain number of kills.

For droids like to play more just for the officer, because he knows how to put turrets. The sniper as it is not taxied in narrow corridors, and the rest too quickly overheats the weapon, with mediocre damage. The droid B2-RP how to play did not understand, he also slowly rechargeable missiles no other much damagesee no weapons (there is a rocket jump and strafe, but he is in the corridors of little use). Blasters are the most common. For Darth Maul the most fun - stuffed frags very quickly (in-game skills he is like Darth Vader, only a long sword and moves faster).

About the performance. On my system (Intel Core i7-980X 3.33 GHz, ASUS Rampage III Gene, ASUS GTX1080 8Gb, 12Gb Kingston DDR3-1333, Windows 10) performance of Star Wars: Battlefront 2 (2017) of course slightly worse than the previous part, but nevertheless you can play all settings ultra with scaling of 150% (in principle, and 200% is also not bad). Zoom you want to include it, because in the game there is still no normal smoothing, there is only FXAA and TAA, which is essentially no aliasing, and blurring. And the zoom setting in fact and realizes the only true true-antialiasing SSAA. On the chart, IMHO, it is about as it was in the previous section, like in the Battlefield 1. Poor can not say anything. The only think that dark gamma, and gamma settings in the game, and the brightness is not corrected. Sound smart, like in the cinema.

In fact, it is not much different from the first part, only a lot of customization options with the cards that fall out of boxes like in mass Effect Andromeda. You can get trading cards by playing, but you can buy. I think grace these boxes, the gameplay in consequence will be tied. Well, until something like this.
67 Comments
Sort by:
E
Edvin24251 10.04.20

It seems to me that in terms of gameplay the game is somewhere between the original batlfront and batlfront 2015, but certainly closer to 2015.

v
vitalik76 10.04.20

The differences are mainly in the content (there was the era of the clone wars) and a spreading card system. But since in beta all in English, the descriptions of the cards I do not understand going to be released, then I will study. And while playing a mindless ISPs, ISP, clean look.

M
Mr.Kalashnikov 10.04.20

Not played the beta)and probably not play.As not bought a new PC.

v
vitalik76 10.04.20

I think the system requirement if the comp was battle 1, then almost goes Battlefront 2.

L
Laisum_Fox 10.04.20

Эдвин24251
The same feeling, especially after the space.

H
Hipster1337 10.04.20

Guys! Tell me, That I opened the chests but will stay after the beta or disappear?

T
TheBIgStan 10.04.20

Only in my menu fps is around 30 and a Champ at all 15? + Video card is 100% loaded. While in battle it's all good.

T
TheBIgStan 10.04.20

Hipster1337
All will disappear.

v
vitalik76 10.04.20

TheBIgStan posted by:Just me
Did not notice this.

A
Andersen 10.04.20

how to participate in the OBT? have to do a pre-order or something, as it is written, for everyone beginning free MBT 11 GMT 6.10.17. And where?

A
Andersen 10.04.20

People, in short, found a solution to the problem (although it's probably the origin itself is plowed). In short:
1. Open the origin
2. Go to the store
3. Go to the demo and beta versions of games.
4. Find beta bf 2
5. Downloadable

the official description
PC

From October 6-8, open the Origin client and go to Free Games, then Demos and Betas.
Click on Star Wars Battlefront II Multiplayer Beta, and choose Add to Game Library.
If you can't see the Multiplayer Beta tile there, restart Origin.
Go to My Game Library, find the Star Wars Battlefront II Multiplayer Beta tile and click on it.
Click Download.

-
-MODEUZ- 10.04.20

second went zagruzka

G
Gendalf-golkiper 10.04.20

Play all the modes, well, that. MB card are not logged in or the stars not aligning, but Naboo looks like a rather dull ISPs, the ISPs for 10 minutes (a small map), and a fan 8 for 8 never was. But the space is somehow the opposite of fun, although the first part of it I absolutely didn't like.
Plus I can't understand is I have one such myltse or not? Play on 2K resolution, gtx 1070. Set the size of the permit 150 percent, and blur are generally removed, MB the and better will.

A
Affekt77 10.04.20

Played 2 hours. In General, the game enjoyed it, but in the beta very few maps and modes. Finally removed the stupid random icons challenge heroes, turrets, etc. on the battlefield, as it was in the first part, now elite fighters and heroes open experience acquired in battle, also, there are classes of fighters that the hood, each with its own specialization. Optimization as well as in the first part, but on the level, on my hardware the average 100-120 fps on ultra settings with zoom 100%. In General, waiting for the game's release, pre-ordered the Deluxe version.

A
Antinano91 10.04.20

It seemed to me the picture is too grainy. I would like to disable(

D
Dogernaut 10.04.20

Guys, a lot.A black screen appears, but then disappears and nothing happens. In the process the game is not hanging. What to do, tell me?

s
sHaoL1N 10.04.20

guys, when uploading you have the choice of the Russian language? I have only English and German, or it should be? If you have, don't know how to solve the problem?

G
Gallant1st 10.04.20

Does not run, asks to update fire wood to version 17.6 or later (current 15.2). But my vidyahu (HD 6900) this version no firewood, old... Tried in the registry to change the version of the driver, as it once did with BF - did not help. After changing in the registry error stopped out, but the game just won't start.
Someone faced with such problem?

s
sHaoL1N 10.04.20

I asked does it have to be so, not is that a normal phenomenon. Or Russian is, and that I have something wrong or this must be the Russian no. Difficult to answer right?

m
meagarry 10.04.20

launched. played a round. beautiful. on ultra fly. i7, 1060. playing with vsync, 60fps - iron is almost not loaded: percent to 20-30 percent, vidyuhi 60.
toy cool. finally something other than the desert from the first game. but pre-order is probably not going to do. I will try to wait for a discount =)
do days well done - shooters they can safely take. that promise - and then released. in the first part of the content, of course, not much has been promised to produce 3,5 identical cards - released. but there seems to be dolino diversity. while the technical side is always on top.