3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-SK.art- 03.10.19 04:10 am

Housing: discussion and choice of v.3

In this topic we select the system block.

164 Comments
Sort by:
S
Scorpion 03.10.19

Looking for body.
Requirements:
1. Compact Mini-tower mATX under, wide (~20cm, should get 152mm of height to the cooler).
2. Low places under 5.25 and 3.5, 2 ideally, the bottom was empty and climbed the big none.
3. A good blowing - 120mm blowing on, and blowing with a full intake in the front.
4. PSU at the top

Here is a perfect on my body, but very thin metal, tin just https://market.yandex.ru/product/11593496?no-pda-redir=1&productId=11593496&track=ftr_desktop_to_touch

-
-SK.art- 03.10.19

Sohrab

http://technopoint.ru/product/db6d215502803361/korpus-thermaltake-core-x1-cernyj-sale/

S
Scorpion 03.10.19

-SK.art-
This is too broad and from the bottom location of the PSU.

C
Computer-MAN 03.10.19

Sohrab
http://www.lian-li.com/en/dt_portfolio/pc-8e/ look, the problem is to find it from the top of BP.

N
Nvias 03.10.19

http://www.nix.ru/autocatalog/cases_zalman/Miditower-ZALMAN-Z9-NEO-White-ATX-Bez-BP-s-oknom_220667.html PSU at the bottom, but this case is a real refrigerator if you will take the Assembly from AMD, then this is it. Well, for GeForce too.

D
DozoRRR 03.10.19

Nvias
Case as the case to be a fridge then have full tower.

m
mibr777 03.10.19

Where to buy case Corsair air 540 white cardite in Russia ?

C
Cegth RFR 03.10.19

in my opinion the case should perform 2 main functions
1 - to be able to accommodate ANYTHING, i.e. all formats motherboard, PSU, HDD and SSD all designs and shapes, and of course any length graphics card, because you never know when you'll want better hardware power, and the body needs to be ready in yourself to accept it
2 - and of course the body needs when cooling, the cooler needs to be front, back, side, top, and the blades should be more standard 120mm fans, i.e., it must drive the air with their large blades, the hot air must be constantly diverted from components and replaced with new fresh. On the basis of such serious demands in your time and operaista a cloud of cases, and no I did not, because they were made ANYHOW, anywhere unnecessary thingies, fintifluhka and so on. Until I found it. Thermaltake Element V Nvidia Edition. Here it is.
Spoiler
Strong millimeter-thick steel that is easy to cut, larger blades are very high quality air cooling. And yet it is simple and stylish, there is nothing superfluous, no plastic priduri and other shit, which is so like to suffer a computer case. If you have this sold in my city, and if you do find him - it means your case is over. I took it for 8 thousand before the crisis. But it is worth the money, it's the absolute ideal in this class.

B
Bombardirovschik 03.10.19

mibr777
this is a pretty serious problem, son!

B

Cegth RFR
I like the BOMB

Spoiler

V
Vinni-Pukh 03.10.19

Cegth RFR wrote:
1 - to be able to accommodate ANYTHING, ie motherboard all formats
Why do you need the Mat Board in all formats ?
What then took the case with a WTX format ?)
Cegth RFR wrote:
rear, side, top, and the blades should be more standard 120mm fans, i.e., it must drive the air with their large blades, the hot air must be constantly diverted from components and replaced with new fresh.
And drive tons of dust ?
Cegth RFR wrote:
Thermaltake Element V Nvidia Edition
Not a beautiful building, does not feel the taste of the designers of the building.
Immediately reminiscent of the case of time 2008 fun this was. Now the rules of minimalism.
Cegth RFR wrote:
And yet it is simple and stylish
That it beautiful ? Well, funny, not?
Cegth RFR wrote:
there is nothing superfluous
This is not a pleasant illuminated like a Christmas tree, green insert...
Cegth RFR wrote:
8 thousand before the crisis
For 266 bucks ? lol. For such money it was possible to take the body of the level 900D from Corsair

C
Cegth RFR 03.10.19

Vinni-Pukh
Vinni-Pukh wrote:
case level 900D from Corsair
my first impression of him here is, Uh... shta? uh..... so he's ugly. It's just a stupid gray box. Well, let's say the Power button and Reset it hidden somewhere in the front or on the lid. And where ... the usb connectors? Where speed controllers of ventilation? And where he has the fans? Why would I side JUST a DUMB TRANSPARENT GLASS?! In place of the glass must stand FAN with good blades sizes and to chase the air back and forth! I case no admiration for the taking, and functional! And why does he have no fans larger than 160mm? What is the case with miliutinsky fans?) What is this garbage you suggested?)) To get this g?UPE still go 8 thousand worth - Yes, I am living for this shit 8 thousand will not give up. Yeah, go buy that shit. Such a big case and the maximum size of the fans - 160mm! HAHAHAHA)) It's like on the dump truck to put the wheels from the car.

C
Cegth RFR 03.10.19

Vinni-Pukh
Vinni-Pukh wrote:
why you Mat the Board for all formats ?
Yes, just to be safe!
Vinni-Pukh wrote:
And drive tons of dust ?
not finally realized this point. And you che, too lazy to clean the computer from dust?! what are you for a sloth like this turn up?! 0_0...
Vinni-Pukh wrote:
That it beautiful ? Well, funny, not?
it beautiful its integrity and harmony. There is no any plastic trimmings and other shelupon, but at the same time he has a lot of fans, it is clear, stylish and understated at the same time, and to some extent adult. What you suggested 900D is just neutered her, which even the fan on the side there! Type citizens buy and enjoy!. Case buy not to admire them, and so they WORKED and fulfilled your tasks, and here IT is already possible to admire, not very blunt piece of iron with glass on the side. It's like the front of the car not the grille, and glass to put! They say citizens admire how beautiful it looks! Yeah, be nice, no doubt. But the engine to overheat starts and dies. And to come up with grille. Lord, what do you really like TP on the heels...

M
MunchkiN 616 03.10.19

the coolest case from Lian-Li, I

C
Cegth RFR 03.10.19

Vinni-Pukh
Vinni-Pukh wrote:
This is not a pleasant illuminated like a Christmas tree, green inserts..
The housing has a button such that all illumination turns off. Do not worry, the case is designed in pre-crisis time, with the brain it did not desire to put on a sucker of some, inserting instead of the fan side glass simple stupid for admiring. And by the way about the green light you don't know, as I can see, the bright green illumination is the best-perceived lighting for the eyes, after white. That is the best flashlight after the white lantern is the GREEN lantern. The red light is already worse than is perceived by the eye, blue is even worse. Physics baby physics, see have not studied shit.
Vinni-Pukh wrote:
For 266 bucks ? lol
but right now you have it even for 500 bucks you will not find, now who the hell will sell it to from those who managed to buy it. And your 900D - Yes, it can be found, for people do not need fucking with my side glass. Did you know that this side fan on MY case, he swipe of the blades 230mm, this is an exciting time. But more than that - the fan to the case not wire connected and Plug-n-Pin, in short there is just the plate touching the bottom of the cover, i.e. the cover I can just remove and clean, when the rest of the buildings there is a wire from the cap directly to the mother goes. Yeah.

C
Cegth RFR 03.10.19

MunchkiN 616
I would not say. When I was looking for housing, I also considered the Lian Li case, I know it's some of the best and the secret of the case. But I many not like it. This manufacturer or unacceptable hiked prices on cases, in which too much that you don't need, or just high prices for candid stuff, not worth 15-20 thousand. Lian Li is somehow really does.

M
MunchkiN 616 03.10.19

Sohrab
c your pitch requests except that
http://www.supermicro.com/products/chassis/tower/731/SC731i-300.cfm
but there is already BP to 300V
all spacious enough purge case or lower BP or narrow

Cegth RFR
its meaning is to mount its housing and enter all graphics cards. which they have there cool top was. and so a thick steel or glass org. all the cool elite.
SVO I don't need because the best case from the point of view of the ability to the price of the Corsair Graphite 780T or something like that type of some Gigabyte provided below under takysie Mat Board.

V
Vinni-Pukh 03.10.19

Cegth RFR
Cegth RFR wrote:
Where speed controllers of ventilation?
I'll reveal the secret, on a normal Mat boards for a long time all is adjusted and set curve speed.
Cegth RFR wrote:with the glass side
Buy a case, without the stupid glass. Not?
Cegth RFR wrote:
In place of the glass must stand FAN with good blades sizes and to chase the air back and forth!
Well, without a dust filter, there and only there.
Cegth RFR wrote:
I case no admiration for the taking, and functional! And why does he have no fans larger than 160mm?
Kapets, I never seen that happen))))
To assess the case for 160 mm cooler, you go to specialized sites and look on the cooling efficiency of this case.
Cegth RFR what is this garbage you suggested?)) To get this g?UPE still go 8 thousand worth - Yes, I am living for this shit 8 thousand will not give up. Yeah, go buy that shit. Such a big case and the maximum size of the fans - 160mm! HAHAHAHA)) It's like on the dump truck to put the wheels from the car.:
This is the case I gave as an example. More to mind nothing came. This package of premium class to which your thermaltak in a series of snaps.
Cegth RFR wrote:
it beautiful its integrity and harmony. There is no any plastic trimmings and other shelupon, but at the same time he has a lot of fans, it is clear, stylish and understated at the same time, and to some extent adult.
Lule, a typical school building.
Cegth RFR wrote:
What you suggested 900D is just neutered her, which even the fan on the side there!
Kapets. You main argument is the lack of a fan, hahahaha.
You the beauty of the body define the side fan ?
I'll say it again, in this case ( which I suggested as an example ) blowing in 2 times more efficient than yours.
Cegth RFR wrote:
And by the way about the green light you don't know, as I can see, the bright green illumination is the best-perceived lighting for the eyes, after white.
We immediately see that mom bought, and justified.
Cegth RFR wrote:
Lord, what do you really like TP on the heels...
Already the person has passed on, it's obvious I'm right, saliva already in the monitor splash.
Cegth RFR wrote:
but right now you have it even for 500 bucks you will not find
And thank God, this stupid case normal water will not fit, have a casing with the Mat Board to remove.
Cegth RFR wrote:
Did you know that this side fan on MY case, he swipe of the blades 230mm, this is an exciting time. But more than that - the fan to the case not wire connected and Plug-n-Pin, in short there is just the plate touching the bottom of the cover, i.e. the cover I can just remove and clean, when the rest of the buildings there is a wire from the cap directly to the mother goes. Yeah.
Jeez, I don't care that you have for the cooler. The fact is the fact, you offer people MacBooks vysernye case where you do not stand a good 2 sectional dropsy, and especially of the 3 sections.

W
WWQ 03.10.19

Cegth RFR
if you care efficiency of the body, oblada - ravaged at silverstone , will fit TJ\FT\RV , that's where efficiency , not what you want to buy... and if it is necessary for a full custom water ,there is rotated 180 layout, perfect for the water.

B

MunchkiN 616
what vyserok you advise him? the juicy case is COLAGEN c BP SMOKE
Their motto - have not changed much since 2005
Spoiler