3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
termodann 03.10.19 04:13 am

Where to find Triss, Jennifer and CRIS after the end of the game? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Passed the game. the whole world is searched and not found them. Who knows where they might be?
65 Comments
Sort by:
V
Verex69 03.10.19

Player04
That's right: even after KIV in Ochsenfurt and Novigrad yelling long live Radovid and Rosh is sitting like a fool in the cave, in spite of free Tamariu like at the end of the game Geralt is transported back in time, only without a plot.

V
Verex69 03.10.19

MaRtKuS
And there is such a thing as a console and computers are not able to draw such games, as well as people who prefer to pay once for several years than to spend a lot of money annually on upgrading the system. So fashion may not reach everyone.

S
Sakyshi 03.10.19

Ian at Corvo Bianco, Toussant. Come and Geralt says: I really want to go home. And rushed: Sir, You in the house someone broke in!

S
Si-dzhey bullsheet 03.10.19

But Keira remained in his cabin

R
R.M Rustamov 03.10.19

C. J. bullsheet
What the hell were talking about, she's a bug of the game

T
Tim Islamov 03.10.19

-S. E. R. G. E. Y.-
Ahahaahaha, and not particularly talkative

K
KLLI_20199 03.10.19

HaseMit
This game is about the harsh, not knowing the rest of the Witcher and not twilight, the more there is the dandelion and Zoltan, the ones fucking with them a little plump??! But what about Lambert? Don't know about you, but I'm with him after the ending you can play Quint, even with Summer! And you gave up women....

W
Witcher 3 Wild Hunt 03.10.19

I found CRIS in the kaer Morhen!
Have the Most recent version (not sure)

W
Witcher 3 Wild Hunt 03.10.19

She always sits and thinks!

P
PoolL 03.10.19

Why own a house there , or rather the winery and CRIS there in this house )

K
Konstantin Apostol 03.10.19

HaseMit
Firstly, you didn't have to go through all 3 parts. Secondly, you played in 3 parts and did not understand that this is RP, your decisions depend on ending the game. It's not SIMS what would you quenched with their friends in a cozy cabin. It's a harsh game about a little guy who takes orders at the monsters/codish and comply with them, and sleeps in the gutter between the travels from village to village. Like it or not, and if 3 pieces you do not understand. PI*blow playing minecraft. And here, well-deserved end, you write the word Passed through the letter O why on the website there is no filter from the illiterate have*the bans which are not mastered grammar but is able to judge the game through the prism of their meager brains.

a
anarak 03.10.19

Constantine The Apostle
From order to order is always always no money)

J
Jamashi 27.09.20

It all depends on the decisions in the main game if you and Ian meet her in the vineyard, if Ciri the witch also comes to visit you)))

S
Scipidron 27.09.20

Constantine the Apostle
the length of the tibia gramatec is this patch of caustic gyrus wrigree? saved, he laughed.

X
XcomX360 27.09.20

What's the crazy thing? How do you imagine interacting with the characters after the end of the game? It's anyway going to be stupid boobies and primitive mechanics aka "bowling" with friends in GTA IV, and what's the point? The Witcher is a story action-RPG, such nonsense that's certainly not worth shoving.

R
Rinat Halk 27.09.20

The easiest way to perform at first all witch quests and only then to take up the plot to as they say fully realize that the whole game has passed t do there is nothing more

m
mihaildenisov01 07.01.21

Constantine the Apostle I
strongly disagree with you. The world really seems, in my opinion, empty after the disappearance of the figures of our beloved heroes. What prevents you from creating NPCs and dialogues that will leave fond memories. No, nothing like that.
How I like (no, I hate such people) people who, instead of politely expressing their point of view, begin to find fault with the grammatical errors of others. So, buddy, you forgot to take off your pants when you vilified another! Learn to formulate sentences correctly)
Infection!

I
Ilya 25.02.22

Personally, the last time I went to Triss to find out what kind of Noble figurine and the rest, and when I saw it, the mission 'Now or never' immediately began, and during it, Triss only said 'Yes?'. Well, after the end of the mission, she sailed away and disappeared from the map. Now my task hangs and hangs. Of course, I have not yet completed the game to the end, but until the last I cherished the hope of meeting Triss in order to find out what kind of figurine it is?

b
bookmark 24.05.22

HaseMit
:)

b
bookmark 24.05.22

Ilya
You can try to spawn it (preferably in Novigrad), using the console command