3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
termodann 03.10.19 04:13 am

Where to find Triss, Jennifer and CRIS after the end of the game? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Passed the game. the whole world is searched and not found them. Who knows where they might be?
65 Comments
Sort by:
S
SerjN 12.06.22

HELLO! I RELEASED CIRI, AND I COULD NOT FIND, I LOOKED ON THE VIDEO, ATTENTION, CIRI:
CIRI AT THE OAK TO THE NORTH-WEST OF THE ESTATE

S
SerjN 12.06.22

termodann
In the Blood and Wine expansion, they are at or near Corvo Bianco's estate after completing the main quest. (storyline)

S
SerjN 12.06.22

A more artistic answer: Attention, the question is:

-Where can I find Triss / Yennefer / Ciri after completing the story add-on in Corvo Bianco, if we refused to talk to them?

Attention, answer:

Triss or Yennefer will lie on a sofa / sofa somewhere on the estate.

Ciri is the hardest to find, I found on the video, she was at the oak tree to the northwest of the estate.

I went through the game 3 or 4 times, 1 time on easy, then new game + on hard, then game and new game + on DEATH, however, I got to the final boss WITHOUT FOOD, and lowered the ur sl to only the plot, and figured it out quickly, I was still terribly underdeveloped. On the first and second playthroughs, I chose Yenifer and Triss, but it was not so easy to make Ciri or Buttercup arrive, and even Ciri to arrive as a witch, not a politico. Milota. one of the best games. "5 points, Judy!".

v
voronva 03.09.22

termodann
After passing blood and wine, triss comes to your winery, if she is your chosen one, you can talk to her, she will even be almost satisfied with the situation

v
voronva 03.09.22

At the winery