3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kolyuchiy83 11.04.20 02:07 pm

Federation (Stellaris)

Does it make sense to create a Federation? Someone already tried to create it and what are the benefits? Just can already take the fourth nation in the Alliance and then of course to create a Federation, but afraid of restrictions on his actions by other members. Or my voice will be more significant other?
52 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mazayw 11.04.20

Alliance better.
Each member Federation is ruled by 5 years at a time. Is ruled by someone else, you can neither declare war, nor to invite someone else to the Federation.

K
Kolyuchiy83 11.04.20

Mazayw
Yes Alliance is also garbage, I have on the border formed arrogant nation, and I waited to effect to type and post there to deliver, I told them once the war with the requirement to give the planet, one member of the Alliance for a second against it, and I press the button in and nothing happens and the box weighs, say after so many days lost, in the end can not fight, had to cheat the effect of adding and fortpost to build.

I
Ilya Rak 11.04.20

Actually, something this is too clever by half with the Federation. Her long longed for to found - founded - and was disappointed. No pros, some cons. Attacking anyone not can.

A
Alexxx Nufar 11.04.20

Surely this is just for future additions. Such nonsense in diplomacy.

K
Kolyuchiy83 11.04.20

Ilya Cancer
With sectors too clever by half, hired the colonists in one of the sectors, but they do not colonize, he writes that I am not the owner. It turns out that in each separate sector need to have a planet that it there to build colonists. Nonsense.

M
Mazayw 11.04.20

Колючий83
To colonize the system must belong to your Empire (located in its borders)

I
Ilya Rak 11.04.20

Mazayw
nope, at least I have so.
And this - colonizer of the planet, not to spend influence points from the construction of the border posts.

K
Kolyuchiy83 11.04.20

Mazayw
You do not understand, if the ship of the colonists to build on a planet owned by the sector, then a colony ship can only be on the map to move and to colonize them is impossible.

M
Mazayw 11.04.20

Колючий83
looks like the bug game, I have all OK, although all the ships you create. in sectors
try this: choose the planet you want to colonize, then click colonize and then select your ship

B
Brashnashla 11.04.20

Колючий83
I colonized only had handles already in the system on the planet zhmakat right-click and say colonize

I
Ilya Rak 11.04.20

Колючий83 wrote:
if the ship of the colonists to build on a planet owned by the sector, then a colony ship can only be on the map to move and to colonize them is impossible
it's funny, but possible. Or not. When as.
Yesterday was built without knowing the ship is in the sector - and could not colonize. Today built and managed. Although, maybe it's because colonized today in the same sector, and built.

K
Kolyuchiy83 11.04.20

Yes bugs or flaws bunch. Here the members of the Alliance declared nasty neighbour war, and I thought to offer, but first the army and battleship to finish, well I think I will hold off voting to let them build, and then rebooted when the end of the vote was 30 days and the vote is lost, in real life I have a month on the decision and vote of the bolt. Already furious! Or is there a way to turn it back on?

K
Kolyuchiy83 11.04.20

And yet the contrary is that the members of the Alliance creep to expand in my direction, designated them something a little the other way and planets out there fit them more. Not the rod in my direction soyuznichki so their mother would

s
scorg94 11.04.20

Колючий83
Yes, it does. For membership in the Alliance removes two points of influence in the course, in the Federation no penalty. And relations with allies improve.

O
Ogyr4ig 11.04.20

Personally, I diplomacy seemed a little unfinished. Is the relationship approximately +200 and Warmth or friendship.
However, the maximum that I was able to negotiate this clarification of cards, innocent passage and once the exchange of technology from the race that was weaker.
Well this is what should be the impact to knock the military right of passage or privileged access to the maps?
Easier to win, making a vassal.
PS
Not to produce topic - whether amphibious ships to improve the engines? And then in a spiral galaxy they are no use, and without occupation, can not win a war.
And second - what to do with extinct Imperiali? Fleets of them for 30K, not going to touch... the Relationship does not improve...

K
Kolyuchiy83 11.04.20

Ogyr4ig
See a race that the Alliance want the technology in vain, before the Embassy there system, I have after the construction of the Embassy they do to me everything is of equal value offered, and in Alliance with equivalent exchange, even if +190, making the difference 0(-1) and increase it to +1 100-150 minerals/energy. I have a second race in the Alliance she asked with +100 being harder.
Landings and campaign to improve the bolt=( Maybe technology what will be then.
And I can say that AI cheating, I disabled the advanced race in the game and a dick that fuck huge fleets that bunch of planets and it is not clear where they take resources. I used mod cheat race, afraid that it will be easy, and they are in terms of technology, still steeper.

O
Ogyr4ig 11.04.20

Колючий83
That's only if you're in the Alliance, the passage, and so free and maps all known. And then the meaning in those paragraphs as in-aggression pacts and guarantees of sovereignty there...

K
Kolyuchiy83 11.04.20

Ogyr4ig
Me to the Alliance they these items are offered for yourself.

O
Ogyr4ig 11.04.20

Колючий83
I in addition to cards offered nothing :(

I
ImamHattab 11.04.20

The meaning of all the alliances or federations at the moment do not see. You are basically trapped, and AI empires with each other, they make only the weakest (because of the strong with all the other spoiled relations). I have the all powerful state (including I) - a tyrannical Empire, and I wanted to spit at the others, still all in my head.