3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kolyuchiy83 11.04.20 02:07 pm

Federation (Stellaris)

Does it make sense to create a Federation? Someone already tried to create it and what are the benefits? Just can already take the fourth nation in the Alliance and then of course to create a Federation, but afraid of restrictions on his actions by other members. Or my voice will be more significant other?
52 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kolyuchiy83 11.04.20

I have the AI which asked for the Alliance, that is, despotic and strong, we have the form of government oligarchy, only slightly different, see my politics close to him in spirit and here it is much stronger than all the AI I have open. The joke his fleet 12K follow my 2.6 with respect=)))

M
Mazayw 11.04.20

Ogyr4ig
PS
Not to produce topic - whether amphibious ships to improve the engines? And then in a spiral galaxy they are no use, and without occupation, can not win a war.
And second - what to do with extinct Imperiali? Fleets of them for 30K, not going to touch... Relations don't improve...
1)put a checkbox auto enhance ships in the designer on the bottom left, or look for the mod the incentive (forgot the name) to the constructor of the landing ship
2)stay away from them =)

I
Ilya Rak 11.04.20

Mazayw wrote:
And second - what to do with extinct Imperiali? Fleets of them for 30K, not going to touch... Relations don't improve...
what to do?
Do the fleets of 40K and forward - quenching enemies. 40K is easy. However, it is expensive.

O
Ogyr4ig 11.04.20

Ilya Cancer
And for that something will give?)

I
Ilya Rak 11.04.20

Ogyr4ig
territory

K
Kolyuchiy83 11.04.20

Ogyr4ig
I have a faded Empire while peaceful -20.

K
Kolyuchiy83 11.04.20

Why many people say that the Federation is worse than Alliance, for me it is better, members are already not sulking because of the friction of borders, plus the ability to build ships of the Federation, installing them on the modules that you have not studied, but they have one of the members. And in the war that members of the Alliance that the Federation, your offer willingly join if of it they will get a piece of.

I
Ilya Rak 11.04.20

Колючий83 wrote:
Why many people say that the Federation is worse than the Alliance
because she waited a very long time to assemble - but the result was zilch.

Federation and the Alliance is evil, for it binds you hand and foot. You can't go and declare war.
Because stupid AI allies you almost will never support. This is for the Alliance.
And the Federation and give - you can declare war yourself, everyone will listen to you. But with one BUT - if you prezedent. But it is only for five years, every 25 years. It's a long time. If you assemble a Federation of live players - then rules. But if you play with AI it is hemorrhoids still that.

1Archangel1 11.04.20

Ilya Cancer
I don't know...I for their sector, the fighter)support Me in almost everything(*of course,if I give a good share from the war)).I have such the opposite of symptoms AI ally declares war to those who I can't destroy :D the foot of the column to it :D

K
Kolyuchiy83 11.04.20

Ilya Cancer
Well, it depends on the personal goals of the game, if the whole point of that would paint the map in your color, and the Alliance and the Federation meaningless, and if the meaning is to create a really powerful Federation and to help develop and expand other members in the Federation the most. I'm the next war will lead for the sake of expanding borders recently I released Koalas, and you can create a personal Federation of the freed thee game, then a newly created nation will be completely your world view and of the Charter and issues a Declaration of war does not.

i
ivan 5557 11.04.20

Ilya Cancer
I also (

I
Ilya Rak 11.04.20

So dumb these AI. Declared war.
So all the fleets of the Federation went to me, instead of hitting the nearest to his enemy. I don't support anything.

K
Kolyuchiy83 11.04.20

Ilya Cancer
Well, Yes they are lovers jib to fly.

K
Kfor23 11.04.20

Good afternoon. The question is, why can't call the Federation a new tsivy? Says we must be at peace, damn it, I am not a war with them and their allies, and relations are good. Help:s

M
MishaRass 11.04.20

Kfor23
The Federation is a war? The Alliance for the same reason, can not invite?

I
Ilya Rak 11.04.20

Kfor23 wrote:
I am not a war with them and their allies
you just need to not be at war.

And it wouldn't be fair - you are at war with some enemy, and then join the Alliance. And all the Alliance extinguish the enemy.

K
Kfor23 11.04.20

Ilya Cancer
right, I have the same war going on)) and the way those tsivy what are alliances not to invite the Federation, sadly.

In General, the game delivered, but the policy and cooperation of friendly navies obviously need to use third party developers. I think I'll release another update with + lots dioceses zhdems:s

A
Ansaphone 11.04.20

Kfor23
That is, if I in the Federation that I won't get an Alliance invite? and if you let my allies in the Alliance will take in the Federation? how much maximum can be members of the Federation? 4?

K
Kolyuchiy83 11.04.20

Ansaphone
That the Alliance that the Federation can be invited only independent Empire (I think), Yes, plenty of Hiking, I in Federation 6.

A
Ansaphone 11.04.20

Колючий83
Oh that's it! ATP