3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kolyuchiy83 11.04.20 02:07 pm

Federation (Stellaris)

Does it make sense to create a Federation? Someone already tried to create it and what are the benefits? Just can already take the fourth nation in the Alliance and then of course to create a Federation, but afraid of restrictions on his actions by other members. Or my voice will be more significant other?
52 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kolyuchiy83 11.04.20

Ansaphone
Just bear in mind that being a Federation, each member governs for 5 years and AI can napriglashat more members for the rule.

A
Ansaphone 11.04.20

Колючий83
Thank you, and where to look when what time is ruled by it? something is not found

K
Kfor23 11.04.20

Ansaphone
here

K
Kirill Reshetov 11.04.20

Mazayw
the ruler of the Federation is not elected?

A
Ansaphone 11.04.20

Damn these things anyway, I started with my Federation war and we still have 2 Alliance declared war so there was a mess, so we brought it to 100% military superiority on points with one of the enemies, but the war with him is not the end of XS and what to do with him,I had a bunch of planets caved in and he was a jerk does not give up, I can show the world but then the sense in General to not fight it... How to end the war and what do you need to make the enemy completely surrendered?

M
Mazayw 11.04.20

Cyril Reshetov
no, there are ruled

K
Kreyjoh 11.04.20

Oh guys))
Ansaphone
And requirements for war were you put?)))Time already 100% present and all end)))

About alliances and federations. Of course it all depends on the purpose of the player and his model of the game. If the player like to be allies to fly together, to listen to their opinions, use their technology, then Yes You are in the Alliance. But if you tyrannical Sadist) Or Povelitel. Lord. Or maybe You are the GOD of this galaxy. You have no any, alliances do not need because You are here to Enslave and destroy...what are the alliances?

But seriously, the Alliance can be concluded with only 1 aim: - to give others the AI to create a common military field. ie AI he's stupid)) i.e. the development of his systems, after kolonizatsii 3 planets the AI is actively looking for allies. And if the gathering will be around you in the early stages of the game so 25-35 year from birth, you will very difficult for them, because military power you have, is not productive. You either kill or take to the Alliance... so Here of 5 games it happened in 4 cases. So it turns out that: Alliances, federations lose their relevance after You dear Despots appear 2-4 vassal, as 1 ally of military power equal to 2m vassals, immediately after enrollment in the vassals, and after a few. years, vassals can be stronger than your allies, because more planets and the fleet size is the same....

A
Ansaphone 11.04.20

Kreyjoh
well you can first unite and then the military power to save, to secede from the Union and to crush all)

K
Kreyjoh 11.04.20

Ansaphone
Of course, I'm saying that the alliances that are relevant only in the first half century of the game.

N
Nightma[R]e 11.04.20

Колючий83 wrote:
Or is there a way to turn it back on?
This method yet.

s
spb123 11.04.20

APNU topic, the same problem as Kreyjoh'a couple of posts above.
War against 2 empires in Alliance, 100% of military superiority, conditions 2 planet of each Empire (at the moment they have no free planets, all in the occupation) and nothing they tell me a couple of years, in the dialogues only this idiotic status quo (a useless feature IMO).

Mdaaaa... it was all just my confusion). In the list of planets can be preklicati them thereby putting forward final requirements on the basis of military superiority and then instead of the status quo appears to compel cooperation. Suddenly someone will help.

k
katarel 11.04.20

good morning. Prompt, can someone faced with such a problem. The AI declared war on my protectorate. A gun in the war on my side came 2 my ally. In military requirements indicated to give me 4 of the planet. In the end, captured all the planets, roll the entire AI fleet, scored the result by 100%. it is the surrender message and the message that won the war the requirements to pass the planet. After the war ended, but the planet is in the end remained the same AI that was before the hostilities. Tell me this is a bug? And how to fix if possible?