3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PriZrak 11.04.20 02:10 pm

Ubisoft has denied the impact of protection on productivity (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

This company is not one does not recognize this black spot on the white cow)
45 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wolf347 11.04.20

After he said that 980ti shitty Ass map and it will not even start I cut video with this forest vyezhivayuscheysya a muddle( I'm scared to even imagine what kind of heresy he further suffered(

P
PriZrak 11.04.20

Max Hass
who said that?))His face should be spit,that would have sobered up)

Z
Zh1VaGo 11.04.20

Judging by the comments I have one in the game optimization is. Playing on High settings i3 7100 1050ti normal flight. Outside Alexandria a stable 40+ FPS, in Alexandria, drops to 30 FPS, but all smoothly-it is beautiful. But God is a system for 30K. What do you want from SEO????? Most sitting here writing the 980ti don't kokacak I am sure even the game did not run.

S
Saveliy Hramorof 11.04.20

this is eksperd I understand

S
Setesh 11.04.20

ChaosPaladin
though himself a pirate, but I agree on one thing - the protection does not affect the performance

V
Vovan Wolfovich 11.04.20

ChaosPaladin
HAHAHA. Said type Intel Core i7-8700 profile. 6 cores / 12 threads and 60-70% load. No, well, okay. Of course.
A lot of complaints from licenzionno, not pirates. The pirates have nothing to say, no games.
----
While in practice, not demolished, and will not see the difference, guessing can be long.
Personally, I remember watch dogs 2, there are also bent i5, and i7 processors give no weak numbers.

D
Den Kalashnikov 11.04.20

Then the developers just pictures

A
AnPei 11.04.20

That bird in the cage that the game is protected, who they believe ...

m
mane. 11.04.20

Already many who have proven that optimization is bad because of VMProtect. And don't need to discuss this topic. All stupid that even on the i3, everything is quite a pull, and on top of drawdown everywhere, strange no?

A
Alex Hawk 11.04.20

VOVAN WOLF
From what appears pirates - the difference will not change. Protect the skirt and to cut it is not an option a priori. Because there was not and never will be such a situation that the license is lag, but no pirates.

p
pipso33 11.04.20

Zh1VaGo
Did you have enough powerful hardware. You can't complain

V
Vyxyxol 11.04.20

Ubisoft has denied the impact of protection on productivity
Fine, then let them explain the sudden drawdown from 60 to 15 fps every minute and a half. Not a defense, of course not. What, then, your mother's leg?!

P
Protocol10 11.04.20

For the pirates licesnce forced to enjoy the brakes. Down with the pirates.

P
PriZrak 11.04.20

Protocol10
No, not in any case,2-3 games,let put 2-3 is easier to buy than 100-200 games,you know every penny counts,no matter how much money you spent sides on some licenses)

S
SPR1GGAN 11.04.20

Zh1VaGo
I passed on the ultra ,with the same fpom like you ,and there is no difference what settings to put ,can also ultra stick ,since the card game is almost not demanding ,but the CPU it will ship by default at 100% without the influence of what do you in the sliders settings is not normal and clearly it is not optimized .

D
Daidjer 11.04.20

Protocol10 wrote:
For the pirates licesnce forced to enjoy the brakes. Down with the pirates.
Join the pirate gang. Pindos already paid for everything for the pirates. ))) Oh, there were times when I bought wheels for 500 rough. ))

X
XcomX360 11.04.20

Daidjer
That's because such statements feel ashamed for pirate's tale.

D
Daidjer 11.04.20

XcomX360 wrote:
That's because such statements feel ashamed for pirate's tale.
Russian pirate tale is not ashamed. People have no money, and want to play it. Yes, pirates all in a row and not pirates. You can't love all games and play them.
By the way, as it refers to those who are on sale through two or three years to buy games for 150-200R. And sometimes packs 300r. buy

A
Alex Hawk 11.04.20

Protocol10
On the contrary. Because of the victims of marketing who are willing to pay for each new game for 60 bucks, the pirates are forced to exist. I'm not talking about graphics cards for 1K a piece (and not the fact that will be perfect to play).

A
A Gamer 11.04.20

Alex HawkНу after hacking and Haight IN MEA drank themselves developed. Maybe these after breaking after a while will cut out.