3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PriZrak 11.04.20 02:10 pm

Ubisoft has denied the impact of protection on productivity (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

This company is not one does not recognize this black spot on the white cow)
45 Comments
Sort by:
d
denis J 11.04.20

Those who say that protection does not affect the performance even though will see what is VMProtect and how it works

Spoilered virtual machine that changes the output for the complexity of reverseengineering (it's short). In this game of virtual machine constantly running. Not giving access to Denovo which is responsible for verifying the id of the copy of the game

A
A Gamer 11.04.20

denis J
So she and denovo check your spam melon, so it was difficult dolezt, to the average percent and this load feel.

d
denis J 11.04.20

A Gamer
It is not in the spam data. The case in principle. The point of arguing the virtual machine has a virtual machine here it works and is used constantly. Judging by the load kakoeto sickly formula smital for the data stream preobrazba data

P
Protocol10 11.04.20

Alex Hawk
Car cost 6000-10000 dollars. Because victims of marketing, the hijackers are forced to steal out of despair. I'm not talking about Ferrari and Maserati. Absolutely no conscience from manufacturers.

A
Alex Hawk 11.04.20

Protocol10
Well, you compare. There are certainly brands of cars where clearly overpriced for the brand, as with iPhones, but it's the usual lies. And here you are forced to buy iron from the list of Top-5 and not below to play normal and not with lags. Normally it's not ideal.

P
Protocol10 11.04.20

Alex Hawk
Well, you compare. There are certainly brands of cars where clearly overpriced for the brand, as with iPhones, but it's the usual lies.

Everything is similar. There is a product that costs so much and there are people who buy it. But there are people who want it for free, justifying it with things like victims of marketing, snickering manufacturers, etc. good or Bad, I don't know. Well, the point of comparison is the same - all can be justified and piracy and car theft, etc.

And here you are forced to buy iron from the list of Top-5 and not below to play normal and not with lags. Normally it's not ideal.

No one is forcing. Don't want don't buy it.

e
ek44 11.04.20

I have after installing the patch 1.03 were terrible brakes...before all the rules were now in any big city brake not even want to play. PC i5-2500k video GTX970 memory 16

d
devilsparda 11.04.20

Yes of course loads the CPU but it is not clear vmp or denuvo under influence vmp... Pirates yet, so information from licence holders or off. ... Activated On torrent off. Activation of write trouble loading the processor is heated , racing frames from 40 to 15 and sometimes crashes ( mostly overklokerov ) and blue screens... Have to wait for the break-we'll see how the hype will rise, more people will unsubscribe about optimization, and reviews on YouTube will be a lot of different types of iron...

d
denis J 11.04.20

devilsparda060606
From the breaking load will not disappear anywhere, and do not like.
Tomorrow a new patch will be released, and the 20th in another

H
Himera20 11.04.20

denis J
vmp hackers promised to continue to cut from the game,so the burden will decrease

d
denis J 11.04.20

Химера20
Haven't cracked yet . and about cutting it out of the fiction of the future. About the difference one from the other I think is not worth arguing. And the hack will be 100% a question of when. If the break is complicated, and it is complicated. That most option is after patches and DLS. So it was with Ghost recon (same bhagavane ubisoftas creation)

P
Palych Rokov 11.04.20

denis J
play version from torrent wildlands and no brakes under a hundred fps at 1080p at max speed, in the game of flaws and oddities that can be considered glitches abound, but in the game beautiful graphics, which require a really powerful iron, and sometimes he uses 12 threads on 67%, so on different kinds of calculators of course the game retard

d
denis J 11.04.20

Steve Taller
First read carefully what I wrote. GRW what happened , DAP patch was when I hacked. Do with it what you it with no brakes, like you in this special

P
Palych Rokov 11.04.20

something long break a new denovo, all past games have used for a couple of days break

d
devilsparda 11.04.20

denis J
And I'm not saying that it will disappear as such protection bypassed, not hacked and not delete read carefully...I was inclined to think, if the game is hacked it will be tested on a larger number of different iron and reviews about optimization will be much more....

d
devilsparda 11.04.20

Steve Taller
and do not be lazy read the details of why and why so long waiting for breaking... Those who in the subject, do not write stupidity...

P
Palych Rokov 11.04.20

devilsparda060606
do you really believe that crackers are waiting for patches??? but they do not care, I doubt that crackers do play games, it is a matter of honour - to break the defense, to tick that hacked and everything, but the patches they shit, well, if you break down some game that is long gone and can crack the latest version

d
devilsparda 11.04.20

Steve Taller
And you still read information about the installed protection in this game, maybe paraphrasing what was published... About the patches-I haven't said, don...

d
denis J 11.04.20

devilsparda060606
and on the basis of your opinions about optimization of course they patch Wyatt. yubiki sooooo love pirates, they are already afraid that some on the ball hamatsa. and so happy for your optimism about the statistics and optimization

d
devilsparda 11.04.20

denis J
So for example, while normal not to play pirates there are not any 2 hours return, but enough to feel that the game is hooked and is worth the money, then buy, so let's not blow this useless chatter about neseblod about buckets and calculators this has long passed, it's silly and irrelevant... And if you missed it here is the video that there was no issues
Spoiler