3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PriZrak 11.04.20 02:10 pm

Ubisoft has denied the impact of protection on productivity (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

This company is not one does not recognize this black spot on the white cow)
45 Comments
Sort by:
d
denis J 11.04.20

devilsparda060606
interesting statement about the buckets, license.... and here it is. I answered only about the speed and cut protection. what is a three-story thoughts? it is not clear

d
devilsparda 11.04.20

denis J
Do something about the clipping protection I did not write!!!

d
denis J 11.04.20

devilsparda060606
No offense, it happens :) a lot of people who do not understand what a VM protekt and how it can influence. Other in a panic waiting for the crack (I pouspokoilsya yet). Still others think that the Crack will solve the optimization problems. Of course anything can happen, while little of information of facts is even less than lomaetsya, not just the optimization of the style they. To understand they can play broke on the day of or the day before release. It has something very. At least a couple days wait or a week to the bulk of impatient shopped. And I have the panic of developers (more precisely, the hosts which are on the next boat money is not brought up) and the horrors of protection. The Borg generally handsome, even the EXE file there. So to crack my melkosofta fail. All this goes. Online протект1 -протект2. So the 21st century and the EP...

M
MODERN_GEAR 11.04.20

I certainly understand now I cast aside tomatoes, but even when you run out in a hundred percent. Yes percent I have is not new, but the rest of the game so don't eat like this, indeed it is not a legitimate starts goes to maximum. Then subsides and already sometimes jumps up, but damn still not nice.

d
denis J 11.04.20

MODERN_GEAR
Read what VM protect. Above I wrote. And Google on the spot