3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nurbak 12.04.20 11:57 am

Impressions of the game (PC) (Murdered: Soul Suspect)

Game here very soon will be available
Share their impressions of the game
P. S is it worth buying?
121 Comments
Sort by:
D
DiskJak 12.04.20

I thought that the game would be cool. Well, people who played only praising the game, then the game came out great. Already not worried, and waiting for her impatiently.

t
troy2015 12.04.20

elegant voice finally

M
Marvelosi 12.04.20

On consoles the kid played.... Super voice did not expect to killed in the game corridor=( Well, all the people who love to play slowly, to look at investigate most it. To buy I do not in any case will not, even if they torture me... my personal opinion, no one does not want to offend, because the play is not in what=(

D
Dreamcatcher888 12.04.20

Optimization is gorgeous, I have everything on high, 16 anisotropic and other effects, and about 80-90 fps, sometimes over 100 passes. That would be so watch dogs optimized.

J
JDLJ 12.04.20

Confirm optimization of the mark

t
tesla707 12.04.20

played half an hour. The game is not bad, but not particularly addictive.

R
Radachus94 12.04.20

for me the game is too quiet. I like more dynamics and drive. the idea and implementation on the level, but for a long time this game wasn't enough for me) I will play in this miracle and in the bunker to top up the level of drive, and then calmly to enjoy Murdered: Soul Suspect))) to all successful investigations!)

K
Kapitan Kote 12.04.20

Played 1.5 hours, I don't know. Stupid investigate, walk and read(thoughts, notes, etc.), the gameplay really is not present, can then be. Similar happened in LA Noire, but there is a supremely better diluted and did not give bored

A
APXMAG 12.04.20

It's a masterpiece! it was awesome

T
TheReds1892 12.04.20

great game loved it

V
VinRIGO 12.04.20

Attention! No spoilers!
Well, I will write my first impression of the game. Finally on PC threw a bit of a console adventure. I believe that those who do not have a controller on the computer much to lose.
What is the game? Adventure of 3 persons. There's no furious action and shooter. In principle, Yes, it's detective, it is comparable to L. A. Noire, only much less developed in the secondary characters and the dialogues in General. For me adventure is all games from 3 persons in which there is no complete freedom of movement. Adventures planned scenario, so to speak, with small deviations. With dialogue no whip, but it will have to run feet. Despite the apparent absolute security of a dead man)
The story has an interesting plot. The game is an original idea, which was embodied in the terms of gameplay. Travel to locations you can find all sorts of scraps of Newspapers, books, labels, signs, indicate locations where before there were. All this is quite interesting to read to learn some of the details from the life of the protagonist, the main suspect, and information about the city. On our way as well there are the ghostly remains of the former city, ghosts. Some of them (ghosts), that is to say, sprite and are used to create atmosphere. And some are usable, you can help. This is the so-called side missions - investigation - for diluting the main storyline. Locations, moving between them is confirmed by the way the button a little bit diluted by living citizens, the dolls do not carry the semantic load. So, for the environment in the style of I am the lamp, I stand on the edge, but with the ability to jump into them and read thoughts.
Visuals not happy grafodrocherov and students with the titans - the usual visualization of what is happening without pathos, with low polygon objects and the lack of surrounding debris. Standard hallway environment, dilute the ability to pass through some walls. However, faces are not square and do not resemble Solid Snake from the Playstation 1. So the graphics are not ashamed.
What reminded? I'm not talking about the fact that the Murdered took some ideas or something like them - she just made in my head to be some Association awakened nostalgia):
Generally the gameplay immediately reminded masterpiece works of art such fundamental developers QuanticDream and their offspring Fahrenheit, Heavy Rain and Beyond Two Souls. Hints of interactive kintso is, they can't take that away.
The idea of a poltergeist reminded Ghost Master (Master of horror), the idea of using ghosts and their subsequent disappearance - Echonight (only there they gave astral beads. like, who knows that old Playstation game), the enemies a little bit Alone in the Dark the last, and maybe even Darksiders.

The first impression is personal in short the game is satisfied, spent a couple of hours without stopping. Another indicator of what decent game doesn't need PR, and loud cries of nextgene or unique gameplay. Run it and understand yourself, the game is done neatly, beautifully and with soul. She doesn't look crumpled, not evokes mixed feelings I love my krivost and not like a hack on the knee. For me, it maybe would be better off without boevok in the style of Press X to win. But, according to the law of the genre, and at the request of workers the possibility of death Ghost not to add it was impossible). One word - play - is really interesting.

F
Fridmen 12.04.20

VinRIGO
Computer games are not art, if th even all sorts of Fahrenheit, Gothic, half, Morrowind, neverhood, Warcraft and so on.

In my opinion the game itself, everything would be fine, but too on the console, rails rails sleepers sleepers the train is late. Stupidly sawing in a straight line, well, except for dopl. jobs, but not really to get confused and stupidly push 5 buttons (or whatever is used) in a strict sequence in places where it is so written in the middle of the R or Q. Yes the idea with the investigations is good, but in actual fact, regular shit,, what a masterpiece. It is evident that Suare Enix certainly did or supervised the development, all high quality, but not save. About optimization, what can I say, you saw a girl under a blanket at the very beginning (where she is still a moron scares) there stupidly bed 3 polygon and dark with dark texture and type, we have to think what's under the blanket, if not a dialogue with the NPC standing next to the bed could be mistaken for grey scenery which in games thousands. The horror of what there is to brake with the kind of beautiful, to anril, which has already ScopeMeters optimized. You can play, but to buy....think again, if the brain is, really...but Yes it was just to the 4th floor, very beginning, however, it is unlikely that the next something will change.

V
Vasek Glinskiy 12.04.20

Finally passed! The game sucked but 2 times to pass there is no desire, it's like a good Thriller but interestingly on 1 time. I would give 8 out of 10.

N
Nikolay Baklunov 12.04.20

10 out of 10 the game cool

M
Mr.Lucifer 12.04.20

10 out of 10
Play smart until the very end did not know who the villain is, and when they learned has added the questions how ? how? But by the end I got a comprehensive response and was delighted. A good study of mysteries, detective elements, great soundtrack.
The hero guy with a bad past but a good heart who is just trying to live like a normal person and then the poor guy was not given, as anyone but me the hero was a sorry plight to the man got. But what pleases not broke it. Even after death he is willing to help others.
Minor characters. Well what can I say a little elaborate, but the concept of the game and novelty + different stories about the city and its inhabitants that you can learn by exploring the environment it is all to compensate.
Graphics and engine. Although used good old old Unreal Engine 3 still the picture is very nice and detailed.
The verdict were all happy. With the release of the incentive to buy a license, please, believe their game is worthy of purchase.

A
Ardak 12.04.20

Played for 2 hours barely,not addictive.Developed saying that the game will be similar to havey rain and LA Noire, but both loses.Demons in General, mad.my rating 6 out of 10.

T
TOMAS ANDERSON 12.04.20

the game in principle is not bad but developed could do for longer than half a day
and 8 out of 10 (due to plot)

K
Konstantinum 12.04.20

I can't wait przekazania key of this great game BZ lag and bugs and the poor, let them rock with torrents of TK work they are not used to them on a silver platter, bring

A
Alex Japson 12.04.20

Duck for me she's not worth it to buy it, half a day game, the experience did not leave during the game run and collect stuff don't need to complete, the passage of demons nonsense, at the end of the mission, 80% were meeting with them, everything is predictable, the middle of the game, as it turned out I guessed what would happen. The game is just for show in the list the past of the game set-was-removed.

A
Arinis 12.04.20

The game did not watch much and so was pleasantly surprised. Graphics, in my opinion good ,because atmospheric, but more is needed, the only thing that infuriates is something where the animation is ordinary NPC. In the story, everything is fine, wonderful dialogue, crafted idol, it is seen that the plot is not on the knee done, the ending all figured out about the locations that way for 2 to end. Alas little side quests and fighting with the demons frankly superfluous, without them the game would have lost nothing. Overall, a pleasant story where a lot is not necessary to think, with an original story and interesting characters, was great fun. By the way as for me so many references to the movie Ghost and Easter eggs for Deus Ex and Just Cause 2 the police. plot smiled.