3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zloy Duh Yambuya 04.10.19 04:19 pm

Impressions of the game (SpellForce 3)

Share their impressions of the game.
51 Comments
Sort by:
R
Replecant 04.10.19

Well, I still like it. Still, the impression is slightly lower than that of the first part, but definitely better than the second. Extremely beautiful graphics, perhaps the best among those RTS I've played. And Oh my God! Here sane governance! It's just a story, do you can now easily manage and army and heroes, I really like the hotkey system. But by the way, some RTS I think it is still even more neutered than in the second. Especially with the races sad, I remember his wide eyes from the abundance of these in the first part. .

R
R.O.L.A.N. 04.10.19

One thing I will say that the optimization is shit. x 1080 ti to give out 50-60 fps and sometimes go to hell.

c
choa 04.10.19

it's definitely not everybody game like Divinity 2, but his price tag is extremely modest, I must say, it's definitely worth it. It is evident that the team has done a good job. Enough yet too few to give a detailed opinion.
What we liked immediately:
- grafon/optimize;
- customize the interface - scale text and elements.
- enough deep mechanics of the suit - a lot of the characteristics, protections, types, attacks, abilities. Just like in the classic RPG;

What's not to like:
- or did not understand in the settings or in the game this is not - no effect of transparency for objects if they are units. There is even old school games like Diablo 2. That is, if the unit is behind a building, part of a building shall be transparent. In the end, because of the large number of tall trees, mountains, buildings, or sometimes not see what is happening there. But again - maybe there is a setting in the game, can not found...
- again or found or wasn't a tactical pause. I think she's there more than not.

V
VirgilSouth 04.10.19

Impressions are extremely positive. Great graphics and detailed environments, not perelojennoe role-playing system, though without any frills, the strategic part is about the same as before, although it needs to be optimized hiring units one and units. In General, gonenko, a week exactly it will hold forever.

N
Nightma[R]e 04.10.19

Impressions ask? I will say one thing, the original is 3 times steeper. Not so convenient the interface, the gameplay in General is poor. BUGS just cloud. And because disabled people do not bother to think of all in one patch to stick. NO, they need every 30 min what is g...about to cram not understand what the 1 time I downloaded the update, and 3 dick knows what the weigh is of course not enough. But hate ZHOSTKO.

E
Evgesha[night] 04.10.19

While this is true - it is better to play in dos2 - teksturki here is terrible - like a pancake in minecraft - the gempley clumsy - it is not clear why it was impossible to take everything from the previous installments - bugs at every step(you're going to attack a group, at some pass all caught up and you went and you alone extinguishes immediately a group of the enemy and the rest stuck behind a rock).And of course the terrible optimization.

N
Ni Kaine 04.10.19

Honestly, in the beginning of the experience was simply excellent, but then ... Then something went wrong.
First there was a bug with the quest Refugees, but nothing released a patch and fixed it. Thought now normally play, but it was not there. Cost to reach city Sesvete or something like that, so had other problems, again, with quests.. for Example, the quest shop nightmares it is impossible to pass due to the fact that your enemy becomes your ally and kill him impossible. As for me, with the release of the game they rushed it a bit.

P
Phisher 04.10.19

will wait for patches, then mixed reviews..

P
Protocol10 04.10.19

that old part that. well, the boring dregs full. just a boring uninteresting game

K
Kesti 04.10.19

just outrageously poor character development system, all the spoils impression

L
Legat Marks 04.10.19

The game is good. Bugs enough. But the benefit quickly patches rule.

How to build, hire... Well, apparently people are completely dulled to the modern games.

T
Tonatiu 04.10.19

the game is clumsy, the interface nifty, three active skills, and click the space bar when talking true RPGs, all the attributes of min\max army during the battle, similar to cockroaches, the characters themselves differ from ordinary soldiers, but not so much. a game for those who wants to become the first person in the world have mastered the skill of fighting the spear and the axe at the same time. another hero in the prologue Axel like in the picture one man with a rustic mug and matching hair, watching the figure of the hero you bald prick. and when the hand of the king (!) resorts and camp responsible person there big ordinary and think there is a similar immersion of the player in a bunch of stupidity will be complete (but not exactly). they couldn't even determine what this hand will run in the prologue with a sword and a knife, in the Intro back at least a bastard. plus, the game is all right settings on ultra, then furiously slow simply because want at a blank screen, changing the graphics does nothing for an old card I have a R9 290, but even at the minimum salary makes no difference. made on OTE this game, I remember in the first very MB it same shit was a long time ago.

T
Twix88 04.10.19

Just say not played in the previous part, but this called my child's delight) been waiting such a strategy

The atmosphere, the music, the incredible detail to the strategy, which will envy even the Witcher. And what cities, citadels, forests, deserts, space!
The plot is generally a separate issue, it may not be original, but served very interesting and intriguing, to predict the result of the interchange of quests is not always possible.
The dialogues and the voice acting was also very emotional.

That is not very much so it's a bit clumsy fighting and speed, the rhythm of strategy games, but overall you get used to it. Yes, bugs too much, but where without them, developed for working on them like bees.

Anyways cool game!) Hope will pay off and will add)

V
Vinni Puhhh 04.10.19

The game is good, but still requires a ton of patches.

1Archangel1 04.10.19

Despite a bunch of bugs (which I never saw playing on the English version 1.04), terrible sadomasochistic camera and wild interface... My opinion as an old fan of the series, the game is just great, personally for me she is delighted, I say he dived in head very slowly and carefully going through it.
*PS Playing on my not the new config, the game gives 45-61 fps.

S
Saintmorf 04.10.19

the game is just terrible, played an hour and demolished 2 it's a miracle (the old part and it tastier)

S
Someone 04.10.19

Twix88
Oh, envy, I would never play in the previous part, go through the first 3rd, and then go to them.

From the perspective of a big fan of the previous games, 3rd for me is just gorgeous, despite the shitty camera and a bunch of bugs. In the end bugs hard right, and the camera gradually get used to it. Played 17 hours so far, wildly happy story component, closed a lot of holes in lore, and there are high hopes for its expansion. Not very true like the new system development base, in Settlers 6 it disliked.
I really hope the commercial success and development of the series to the AAA level.

A
Aleksandr Novik 04.10.19

Twix88
the only one who gave a more or less adequate idea about the game, good +

K
Kazipuka 04.10.19

Liked the game.Can you blame me,but for some reason I have not seen a single bug.There are flaws with localization.I agree with many, the character development system is rather weak.

M
MSquad 04.10.19

What can you say downloaded the game (torrent), wanted to see how the game is. Played a couple of minutes and went to buy it, I love the beautiful game and despite the fact that it is RTS/RPG.
The game is very beautiful, atmospheric,music, detail, elegant (sometimes you come to the city/area you want to zoom the camera in and all considered). The story is good, dialogues are well-designed.
Disadvantages: control is lame and everything associated with it, but it seems after a long game get used to it. Critical bugs I found, maybe because I progressed the plot slower than they release patches. Here I would like to note that they release patches very quickly. Every day a new patch.
Overall very happy with purchase, was not expecting much from the game but it turned out like this. In the previous series of games not played.