3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 12.04.20 03:00 pm

Divided opinions. (X-Men Origins: Wolverine)

Another game based on another movie dedicated to the X-Men. Features - traditional. Action with recognizable characters and locations. More fans of the film and do not need.
76 Comments
Sort by:
L
LifeStream [Has left from 12.04.20

I think the game will be interesting with good graphics and an interesting plot.

M
MasteRAssassiN 12.04.20

Well, the story obviously needs to be interesting. After all, with the game doing.

S
Stasianuch 12.04.20

the screenshots are not bad, and the fact that the film is not the fact that a good game comes out, we already know a lot of games on the movies that received negative reviews, won't rush things, go out and see what happens.

L

Stasianuch agree, in the beginning it is necessary to wait for the game itself.

T
TOCTEP 12.04.20

Really want to play.
It would be cool if would release the movies\the game of Colossus or Deadpool

K
KaiN 12.04.20

the game interested me,so I wait

L

TOCTEP Yes, it would be cool ;)

L

phobos_nik completely agree, and could make)

T
TOCTEP 12.04.20

GIVE THE GAME ABOUT DEADPOOL!!! (new slogan)
And about the game I hope that the plot is not really namudrili, and reveal the capabilities of the MARVEL universe completely
I would also like to make the game not reduced to a dull swotting on the buttons with breaks for bosses
In General, that would be something like a Wolverine's Revenge better

L

I would like freedom of action, as in spider-man. It's a pity that freedom of action will be.

a
alone-97 12.04.20

I think it will be interesting to play if the developers will do everything as promised.

T
TOCTEP 12.04.20

LifеStrеam
01.03.09 10:50
Freedom of action is nice but what are you going to do?
It's not celopek web no walls to climb like a spider can't transport to use in this game it would be uncool to walk and run across the map for task a dubious pleasure.
By the way anybody know where will be the place in the city or where?On screen he reminds of the mountains-jungle-bunkers

_
_-_K E N T_-_ 12.04.20

Listen there's a patch in 1.6 (CS) to make the game not buggy when a lot of players on the server sitting????? nothing can do like 20 - 30 people sitting at all the game freezes ! the computer at me normal for a 1.6 - at nothing but buggy! HELP what such a patch if available!)

L

TOCTEP I agree, stupid idea - nothing to say. But all the same, and say the exact same GTA4 - there too it is impossible for the walls to climb, but it's still the game does not spoil. XD
_-_K E N T_-_ read the forum name"X-Men Origins: Wolverine
. Answer: no, the rate of change of the Internet - in tariff with higher speed.

T
TOCTEP 12.04.20

Well, compared of course x-men and gta4
By the way I just saw on one site that the film will be Deadpool,Gambit,the BLOB(Bubble?)
Deadpool will play Ryan Rodney Reynolds (film van Wilder) for Deadpool better actor to ninite I think

L

TOCTEP waiting for the movie, good will be.

C
CRY-ALEX 12.04.20

I saw the game already you can buy want to give the link

T
TOCTEP 12.04.20

And the meaning of it right now to order? It will be released yet soon. Specifically, I'm going to the store and buy it there may even some will buy the game at the same time.

C
CRY-ALEX 12.04.20

if you buy it on gemestop that buit this bonus http://krutayaigra.com/news/2009-03-11-308

T
TOCTEP 12.04.20

Well then, Yes. Pretty interesting bonus but I rate my game I will download of the day 2 at least so my choice of store.