3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 12.04.20 03:00 pm

Divided opinions. (X-Men Origins: Wolverine)

Another game based on another movie dedicated to the X-Men. Features - traditional. Action with recognizable characters and locations. More fans of the film and do not need.
76 Comments
Sort by:
p
pikalev 12.04.20

HEARD ON MTV THAT THE FILM IS SOME SUCKER LAID OUT AHEAD OF TIME WITH A RAW COLUMN,YOU CAN SEE THE ROPE IN THE STUNTS,IN SHORT THERE IS SUCH PLACE!!!
I HOPE THE GAME WILL NOT BE AFFECTED!!!WATCHED THE MOVIE-GOOD MOVIE,THERE IS THE WHOLE STORY OF WOLVERINE.DOWNLOAD FASTER!!!!
OF COURSE THERE ARE MOMENTS OF SUCKING,BY THE WAY-ALREADY THERE IS RUSSIAN TRANSLATION.

T
TOCTEP 12.04.20

Yes, I vzhe looked more 1или2 APR movie cool(if nontraded attention to the fact that while he looks a little rough) but the writers messed stokoe was already scary.
By the way due to the fact that this may nedakonice completed yet but the film is slipped in on the Internet money from displaying in the movie they get namogo less I think so

T
TOCTEP 12.04.20

By the way interesting will be whether to reshoot any plot points because when terminate(which right now is removed) stole and posted the ending after that piece there, an Official said that the end will record completely.
And then the whole movie.....Lee.

x
xSeRzHanTx 12.04.20

Not a movie polyube 1 may be

R
Romero69 12.04.20

cool movie,and the game will be good!!!

d
dameero 12.04.20

And the film and the game will be!!!!

K
KiryshKa 12.04.20

http://www.xrel.to/console/38798/X-Men-Origins-Wolverine.html

Waiting for PC))

x
xSeRzHanTx 12.04.20

The movie rocking.Toko's digital part.Perhaps in the game the last battle will be with dedpula.

x
xSeRzHanTx 12.04.20

LifеStrеam
01.03.09 10:50
Freedom of action is nice but what are you going to do?
It's not celopek web no walls to climb like a spider can't transport to use in this game it would be uncool to walk and run across the map for task a dubious pleasure.
By the way anybody know where will be the place in the city or where?On screen he reminds of the mountains-jungle-bunkers

The action is probably the same place where in the movie

T
TOCTEP 12.04.20

Ie, the mountains-jungle-bunkers. But not the fact it is now fashionable to make games for movies, but before the events of the film or after. Although why guess tomorrow in theaters coming out movie and there...

x
xSeRzHanTx 12.04.20

http://gdaily.net/news/139-short-list/974-x-men-origins-wolverine-blood-bath
10 minutes of gameplay from the x-box 360

T
Three 666 12.04.20

cool

s
spyb0t 12.04.20

http://torrents.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1805320

T
Three 666 12.04.20

the game is super,just very good. liked all recommend

F
Fearrex 12.04.20

good slasher, although x-box is better, the same Conan (infa for those who in the tank - not MMORPGs), for example, and indeed all this has been, but the toy is made with love and is interesting, although I am genuinely sorry for those trying to play it WITHOUT a gamepad))) in General, recommend)

[
[ovnd 12.04.20

Fearrex
why floor sincerely sorry?on the contrary the clave with a mouse to play identity you can safely assign a simple key and all)))))
and finally, I am not very interested in the universe about x-men but after seeing the movie about Wolverine I was interested and downloaded it

here is my IMHO
pros:
1.gameplay.airtight and cool(pinned very fatality etc)
2.management.cool besides the slashers infrequently can be mouse support with the keyboard
cons:
1.graphics.the post effects looks good of course(even so the et Unreal Engine 3)but the texture leaves much to be desired
conclusion-a great slasher film to pass the time

F
Fearrex 12.04.20

the taste and color, as they say, but the rifts on the keyboard with three buttons sandwiched smacks of perversion) while at my IMHO a matter of taste, but for ports from consoles I would recommend joy...
Yes, the universe of X-men, I only know of the first film, I can't say anything about emotionaly, but the game is good

M
MIHAI_89 12.04.20

PATANI KTO PRASOL STADIU S ETIM KAK S BOMBAMI STO TAM NADO DELATI, POMOGHITE POJALUSTA

j
jonik3009 12.04.20

the people prompt who knows et on this game already Rusik? and if not then when expected

P
Percival CoX 12.04.20

not a game, but a solid MEAT and sucks