3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 12.04.20 03:00 pm

Divided opinions. (X-Men Origins: Wolverine)

Another game based on another movie dedicated to the X-Men. Features - traditional. Action with recognizable characters and locations. More fans of the film and do not need.
76 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aschkael 12.04.20

The game is just a thing. Yesterday played all night - can't look away. Finally, the films began to make a decent game (on marvel).

V
VAHTYZ 12.04.20

Gyyyy the people of this secret found went into the cave there frostmourn and the corpse tipo with questa as in Vova

D
Dark Corsair 12.04.20

The game is very pleased as slashers,on par with DMC, PoP, GoW. The abundance of beautiful combos,situations,fatality.It's only one game was started,they have not thought to remove,the fountainhead was made by the original comic books,but with the development of the film began to change,to be a connection.To geypley no complaints,but the plot needed to leave paramount,the attempt to link him to the plot of the film failed,very very lame rezhisura and quality out of game clips,while the cut scenes and CG videos made for solid great. At the moment one of the few great games on comics,and a stunning remake of X-Men: Wolverine Revenge

PS Pleased with the abundance of Easter eggs,in addition to the above Frostmorn and the throne of the Lich king,on the first level in the jungle you can find the hatch in the jungle and when to his suit,lit the light (Hello Lost!)

B
Bruce_Lee 12.04.20

A mind-blowing game one of the best in its genre...

K
K_Fe 12.04.20

yeah...great game...very...

B
Bruce_Lee 12.04.20

Felix
podnostyu agree with you

76RUS 12.04.20

Yes incidentally a good game is just a grind...

D
Deadushka 12.04.20

Cool game!!!
It is better IMHO probably only Devil May Cry. In its genre of course.

t
tabrizm 12.04.20

at least 10 times better than the old parts!!!

K
KRYSTOFER 12.04.20

The coolest Easter eggs is 3D, when I play back the queue for the glasses - very impressionable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p
p_a_z_i_k 12.04.20

I liked the game!!!

D
Demonakor 12.04.20

Haven't had a good games to movies. Wolverine - destroyer of stereotypes.

A
Adrielin 12.04.20

I agree with Dark Corsair game you can safely put on a par with the best slashers, it's worth it.
The plot of course is a bit sparse, but the constant flashbacks, I was pleased not boring terrain.
The only thing that I would like to do is tweak the combat system.They say not to stupid a couple of times left, then right and something in ROR there:LMB LMB RMB LMB RMB and so on...

r
ruslan8_ 12.04.20

The graphics on the top.

P
ProstoqYParen 12.04.20

Prohodnyak.Sucks games by marvel.

s
snowflakes 12.04.20

at the time of a normal subject

Spoiler